Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal (1901 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by correctguy101(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Nigeria too should ban Christianity and Islam as there is no prophecy in Judaism that says those two religions will come out of Judaism.

If not, how come the birthplace of Jesus and his empty tomb were found 300 years later by the Romans, should it not have been the Jewish natives that would have known these places from when those fake events happened?

It's still useful over here

In Israel, it's not. And they believe they have something better.

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:
The root word of meshiyach is the verb mashach meaning "to anoint" with OIL.

Illiterate, the meaning of messiah is not on “google”, It is an hebrew word, to understand hebrew who do i ask?

If you don’t pity yourself, at least your children, you’ll also teach them this jewish rants that you yourself lack knowledge on.
And what’s your own source? From Ignorance?

You know nothing if you do you’ll know what messiah means and understand the real concept when you are reading tanakh(Hebrew Bible)
Mr google enjoy yourself. You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Mr google enjoy yourself. You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol
Mr ignorance enjoy yourself. Illiterate doesn’t know what question mark means after a sentence. Lol

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your brains is not working that's why i helped you fix the new group name God gave His worshipers! Isaiah 65:15

Use your brain to figure out how they're fulfilling God's purpose today! wink
hahaha where did they write jw in isaiah 65:15
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Mr ignorance enjoy yourself. Illiterate doesn’t know what question mark means after a sentence. Lol
We are not writing any project here. I write as i like. You can cry as you wish i will not answer your question
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
We are not writing any project here. I write as i like. You can cry as you wish i will not answer your question

Illiterate why then were you wailing and saying “ You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol”?
Were we writing project before and you didn’t know what question mark means?

You lack basic knowledge no wonder you are a believer.

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
hahaha where did they write jw in isaiah 65:15

Stupid fool!

Can't you see that God promised to begin calling His people by another name?

Let me remind you the previous names:

Abraham's descendants before the birth of Moses.

Israelites after God's people left Egypt.

Jews after the ten tribes separated and began worshiping idols.

Christians after the return of Christ.

All these group names remain valid in the minds of different sects as they continue in the names not until God's judgment comes as a result of faithless and disobedience.

The last name God's people borrowed in the first century {Act 11:26} lasted for centuries until Satan initiated several sects under the group name "CHRISTIANS" and today over 41,000 different sects are claiming CHRISTIANS with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but none of them met the criteria as they're unable to produce the fruit of faith {Matthew 7:16-18} as foretold! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

In the year 1931 after the International Bible Students Association (IBSA) met the criteria of using God's word to gather people throughout the earth, training them to become one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that JEHOVAH began calling His worshipers by that group name: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Never will any other religion meet the criteria because the spirit of Jehovah have left Israel as a nation and now dwells with Jehovah's Witnesses. You can go throughout the whole world perhaps you can find any religion that's producing that fruit of faith as written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

JEHOVAH is the one and only true God that's why His worshipers must worship him in the same language of Love, Joy and Peace like one family! Zephaniah 3:9; Mark 10:28-30

So if you're thinking the Israelites will still do anything unique regarding faith in the true God i wish you safe journey with them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate why then were you wailing and saying “ You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol”?
Were we writing project before and you didn’t know what question mark means?

You lack basic knowledge no wonder you are a believer.
Mr google, it is called typo. It happens when chattin with many ppl at a time or when too busy. Cos i refused to reply you, you are trying to make me angry so we start cursing and insulting each other. I have passed that level. Keep wailing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Mr google, it is called typo. It happens when chattin with many ppl at a time or when too busy. Cos i refused to reply you, you are trying to make me angry so we start cursing and insulting each other. I have passed that level. Keep wailing!

Mr illiterate, you typed this whole thing as typo?
“You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol”?
Are you dumb, you don’t know what typo is?

How am I trying to make you angry by telling you the obvious of your illiteracy?

Keep crying!
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
@Maxindhouse do you think over 99% of ppl in this forum that are against your lies are all foolish like your JWs right? Keep insulting yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Mr illiterate, you typed this whole thing as typo?
“You asked a question and answered it yourself. Lol”?
Are you dumb, you don’t know what typo is?

How am I trying to make you angry by telling you the obvious of your illiteracy?

Keep crying!
I am not competing with anybody here. My message is clear. Keep crying like a baby. When i stop replying you, you will go to bed.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
I am not competing with anybody here. My message is clear. Keep crying like a baby. When i stop replying you, you will go to bed.

Your message is filled with illiteracy, and learn what a question mark means. Keep wailing like a slave.
Na your replies dey give me food na ode.
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Your message is filled with illiteracy, and learn what a question mark means. Keep wailing like a slave.
Do you want us to start cursing? The modify button is their. I can correct any error if i want. Why is it paining you? Why are you acting like you know too much? You are just angry cos i refused to reply your question. Keep crying like a baby
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Do you want us to start cursing? The modify button is their. I can correct any error if i want. Why is it paining you? Why are you acting like you know too much? You are just angry cos i refused to reply your question. Keep crying like a baby?

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Fool
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by Maynman: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
Fool
Dunce
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by LottiOk: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
D so called choosen fiful of gwad grin cheesy grin cheesy rejecting it grin cheesy grin cheesy well Gotham citizen don't like Batman also grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
@Maxindhouse do you think over 99% of ppl in this forum that are against your lies are all foolish like your JWs right? Keep insulting yourself

Do you remember the time of Noah?

Well Jesus said many people will not get the sense of God's Kingdom just as it happened in the days of Noah! Luke 17:26

So think of the ratio of those saved against those destroyed.

Meanwhile Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth today are less than 1-1000 persons, you can think of how many people lived on this planet when only 8 survived in Noah's days! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you remember the time of Noah?

Well Jesus said many people will not get the sense of God's Kingdom just as it happened in the days of Noah! Luke 17:26

So think of the ratio of those saved against those destroyed.

Meanwhile Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the earth today are less than 1-1000 persons, you can think of how many people lived on this planet when only 8 survived in Noah's days! smiley
LOL. That means JWs are the only ones going to heaven right? I pray you reclaim your sense from those masonic cultists. You go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
bobestman:
LOL. That means JWs are the only ones going to heaven right? I pray you reclaim your sense from those masonic cultists. You go dey alright

Going to heaven? undecided
Guy you know nothing about God's word, so why arguing blindly all these while?

Well God didn't promise humans heaven rather the earth is where He created for humans {Psalms 115:16} and that's where He promised the righteous will live forever! Psalms 37:29

So find out Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood to know what we believe before spewing gibberish about God's people! wink

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by jaephoenix(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2023
bobestman:
Why are you this stupid. It is not like you can't read and understand things yourself. The verse didn't mention your foolish jws anywhere. To support the messiah mean to obey him and his father's command cos he came to do the will of his father. You just quote verses and put jw there. No common sense at all. Tufiakwa!
Its one of his common antics, a MadMax vintage. Quote a cretarded post, then back it up with a Bible verse complexity out of context

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2023
Lol. Alot of Nigerians are very clueless about Jews. There is no Judeo-Chrisitan alliance. Christians love Jews but it's one sided.

Jews will tolerate Muslims over Christians. Both faiths are similar. But Christians are just perceived as pagans.

Africans are the only group of people that worship Jews and they look stupid.

Every other group knows what it's like to live among them.

3 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Redoil:
at least they are not killing christian like flies (Muslims)

That's because Islam is similar to Judaisim, but Christians are just seen as blasphemers.

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its one of his common antics, a MadMax vintage. Quote a cretarded post, then back it up with a Bible verse complexity out of context

You can't disguise for long my guy now i'm fully convinced it's you! cheesy
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Going to heaven? undecided
Guy you know nothing about God's word, so why arguing blindly all these while?

Well God didn't promise humans heaven rather the earth is where He created for humans {Psalms 115:16} and that's where He promised the righteous will live forever! Psalms 37:29

So find out Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood to know what we believe before spewing gibberish about God's people! wink
LOL and i keep debunking your lies biblically. Going to heaven is a christian idea not my idea cos i am not a churchian. The bible says the meek/humble/righteous shall inherit the earth. It didn't attach any denomination or JWs. You guys should go wherever, the earth belong to us and we will turn it into a paradise - heaven on earth

2 Likes

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2023
bobestman:
LOL and i keep debunking your lies biblically. Going to heaven is a christian idea not my idea cos i am not a churchian. The bible says the meek/humble/righteous shall inherit the earth. It didn't attach any denomination or JWs. You guys should go wherever, the earth belong to us and we will turn it into a paradise - heaven on earth

It's just a pity that you've been misinformed.
Jehovah's Witnesses from the time of Abel till John the baptist believe in Paradise on earth Jesus only promised his co-rulers that instead of Jerusalem which has been cursed due to the blood of God's servants slain in that city he will go and prepare a government house for them in heaven and also come back to take them there {John 14:6} that is why some Christians (not all) are going to heaven. But as regards the reward for righteousness what God promised us is everlasting life here on planet earth! Psalms 37:29 compare to Matthew 5:5

Do you now see the difference between JWs and misinformed Churchgoers? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by bobestman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's just a pity that you've been misinformed.
Jehovah's Witnesses from the time of Abel till John the baptist believe in Paradise on earth Jesus only promised his co-rulers that instead of Jerusalem which has been cursed due to the blood of God's servants slain in that city he will go and prepare a government house for them in heaven and also come back to take them there {John 14:6} that is why some Christians (not all) are going to heaven. But as regards the reward for righteousness what God promised us is everlasting life here on planet earth! Psalms 37:29 compare to Matthew 5:5

Do you now see the difference between JWs and misinformed Churchgoers? smiley
Jehovah witness from abel to john. He went to prepare government house for them in heaven.... Hehehe when your mumu go do? Those churcgoers are even far better than you cos your brain don die

1 Like

Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by jaephoenix(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can't disguise for long my guy now i'm fully convinced it's you! cheesy
You're convinced I'm who? undecided
Re: Jews Introduced Bill To Ban Christianity In Isreal by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2023
bobestman:
Jehovah witness from abel to john. He went to prepare government house for them in heaven.... Hehehe when your mumu go do? Those churcgoers are even far better than you cos your brain don die
Ṣebí you said paradise heaven on earth will be here, where is the evidence that your god can do it?
Jehovah's Witnesses are already making the earth a Paradise, just like the days of Noah when millions are busy doing what they think is best Noah and his children were building a Ark. Luke 17:26-27
Today Jehovah's Witnesses aren't just idle like you and your god {Psalms 115:4-8} we are working towards our faith {James 2:18-26} millions throughout the world have beat their swords into plowshares just as our God foretold {Isaiah 2:2-4} and when it comes to love among ourselves we are settling our differences without using weapons {John 13:34-35} in fact globally today people are scared of what Jehovah's Witnesses will say {1Peter 1:12} because they know that we all speak with one voice! Zephaniah 3:9 compare to John 17:22

Ọmọ all these are possible because JEHOVAH is working with imperfect humans who have subjected themselves to doing His will! Zechariah 4:6

Please tell me what your own god has been doing to prove that you know what you're saying! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Anglican Bishop Bans Marriage For Pregnant Ladies / Video: Female Pastor Who Preached The Gospel, Showing Off Her Boobs / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.