Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal (22780 Views)

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House / Atiku Didn’t Deny Not Being A Nigerian By Birth - Buhari, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by ambale(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Komu1048:

They should declare the 3rd person winner because he won FCT( Cox ppl in fct have 3heads)

Obidients it's not true that if u use your head u will die. Use it now

If not that akamu dey your head, where did you see me ask them to declare anyone

Let us see the process, and let it be clear or are you saying that daylight robbery is fair enough for you?

Ode
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by ambale(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
tolue42:

You and your Obidients need to wake up to reality, constitution will not be amend or interpreted to suit your narratives. Constitution sees Abuja as 37th state, no special status.

You are either stupid or foolish or both

You just want to answer everyone without using your own senses

Let inec come out too show us their flawless process, since they are the only one who knew it not this nonsense they call defence
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by yemex04(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
sportskid:
It's Amazing How INEC, who is supposed to be a neutral body is desperately defending APC....No wahala, We are waiting for the final decision.....no matter how long it takes, Obi Is going to be President

I am even more than amazed that you don't know that INEC as not just a Respondent but 1st Respondent in the Petition ought to respond to defend its own position in the suit. This whole election matter has exposed huge deficiencies in the intellectual capacities of lot of people. Indeed one can know how to read & write yet still lacks basic knowledge.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by akins088(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tangible people knows I made tangible comment. You can counter comment but what I said is the truth. Is either u take it or leave it
ambale:

Must you respond to every comment even when you don't have nothing tangible to say
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
INEC IS ONLY DEFENDING ITS OWN BLINDER. SOME SANS HAVE ALSO TOWED THIS LINE OF ARGUEMENT. BUT, BUT UNTIL THE SUPREME COURT PRONOUNCES JUDGEMENT,
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by tolue42(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
ambale:

You are either stupid or foolish or both

You just want to answer everyone without using your own senses

Let inec come out too show us their flawless process, since they are the only one who knew it not this nonsense they call defence

You are such a foolish boy, Obi will never become our president. Cry me a river.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
INEC IS ONLY DEFENDING ITS OWN MISTAKE. SOME SANS HAVE ALSO TOWED THIS LINE OF ARGUEMENT. BUT, BUT UNTIL THE SUPREME COURT PRONOUNCES JUDGEMENT,
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Komu1048(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
ambale:

If not that akamu dey your head, where did you see me ask them to declare anyone

Let us see the process, and let it be clear or are you saying that daylight robbery is fair enough for you?

Ode

Wc process do u want to see, how Obi won 97% fairly in alambra but how the one Tinubu won 45% in Lagos was heavily rigged. How Obi winning FCT is well deserved but Atiku losing Benue needs to be investigated.

When will u people unlock ur brain
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by femicyrus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
tolue42:

You and your Obidients need to wake up to reality, constitution will not be amend or interpreted to suit your narratives. Constitution sees Abuja as 37th state, no special status.
No !
Abuja is not a state.
Abuja is a territory
Abuja is Much lesser than a state!
Votes in Abuja ought to be merged with that of another state in the North Central but the constitution is very much considerate to have made it stand on it own.

36 states and fct not 37states
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by theredaddy: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Someone made an example using WAEC.

The condition to pass WAEC is that you pass 7 subjects and English language. Which means even if you pass 20 subjects without English, you've still failed WAEC.

Go and explain this in a law court

5 credit including maths and English ... i don't need someone to make an example i know what requirement says for Admission.

TBH it becoming so hard not to conclude obedient are dullards and school dropout, basic things you don't even know.

i don't no why i can't post pictures, but click the google link to see for yourself

https://www.google.com/search?q=5+credits+including+maths+and+english+&client=ms-opera-mobile&biw=360&bih=564&sxsrf=APwXEdf6Hk-hRSucQgTAbIeppEY9A3978A%
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Iluvmycontr3: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
divinehand2003:
Commission replies PDP candidate’s petition
•FCT has no special status
•‘Obi’s petition should be dismissed’

https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-didnt-meet-conditions-to-win-inec-tells-tribunal/

It's ok. We don't need more childish explanations from INEC and Yakubu. The truth is that they rigged the election in favour of Tinubu for whatever reason best known to them. Let them swear in Tinubu so that all of us both those that rigged it and their relatives live and see how it goes. Good or bad na all of us go still face am nah🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by themanderon: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Typical of the dubious Inec defending the dubious sham of an election they had.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by peculiar2233: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
oyin44:
Abeg, l am still searching for obi's manhood. ... :

Obi the mumu boy. . grin cheesy grin
Mumu as your "pher der"
If you know you know
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
INEC is Jittery.

INEC GO TO TRIBUNAL AND SAY ALL THESE ABEG .

GO TO COURT OPPOSITIONS ARE IN COURT. WHY ALL THESE.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by RPG2020(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
seunmsg:

It is all noise and nothing else. Section 299 of the constitution already stated clearly that FCT should be treated as a state for all constitutional matters. I live in FCT and i know I don’t have two heads so why should my vote be treated specially than the votes of people living in Enugu for instance?

Make Buhari go dey stay Enugu now
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Christistruth03: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
hollywater:
INEC stands not in any position to tell someone who at least know the meaning of "AND".

Don’t carry your useless Osu Caste System to Abuja

All Nigerian voters are ranked equal
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by AmadorSays: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
ambale:
Inec just acting like a wing of the ruling party

They need to remember that the case is not just for the political parties, it's something for every individual in Nigeria

Let them treat this case with seriousness and not abusing our sensibilities with this nonsense
help me tell them o
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Vision101(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2023
@valentineuwakwe
I was expecting inec to keep mute in all of these and allow the judiciary do their job.....
This whole statement will seems they have bee n compromised!

@me
Ignorance, ignorance and too much ignorance!!! Inec is a party to the case. They are respondents. They have to defend themselves. The respondents are APC, inec and tinubu. The legal battle is atiku, PDP, obi and LP versus inec, APC and tinubu.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by TollinsN: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=divinehand2003 post=122458408]Nigerians don enter one chance. Your dreams of free and fair elections can only be realised when you are asleep. INEC sold to us LIES only to dash your hopes when it mattered most.[/quote
Why should someone be sleeping while his/her future is being decided. Just one of the major reasons Nigerians remain poor . NONCHALANT ATTITUDE
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by TollinsN: 4:58am On Apr 13, 2023
femicyrus:

No !
Abuja is not a state.
Abuja is a territory
Abuja is Much lesser than a state!
Votes in Abuja ought to be merged with that of another state in the North Central but the constitution is very much considerate to have made it stand on it own.

36 states and fct not 37states
Nigerian constitution says Abuja should be regarded as if it were a State of the federation in constitutional matters
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by TollinsN: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Vision101:
@valentineuwakwe
I was expecting inec to keep mute in all of these and allow the judiciary do their job.....
This whole statement will seems they have bee n compromised!

@me
Ignorance, ignorance and too much ignorance!!! Inec is a party to the case. They are respondents. They have to defend themselves. The respondents are APC, inec and tinubu. The legal battle is atiku, PDP, obi and LP versus inec, APC and tinubu.
You people always displayed your ignorance publicly. The losers always joined INEC in their suit. They have to defend their actions. Nigerian constitution declared that ABUJA should be seen as a state in all constitutional matters. Even if the electoral and says and Abuja does not make the act supreme to constitution.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by Delary: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmmmmmmm! Ok, Abuja doesn't have special status abi? OK naw.
1. Who is the governor of Abuja
2. Where is the location of government house of Abuja state
3. How many house of Assembly members do we have in Abuja
4. etc.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by femicyrus(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2023
TollinsN:

Nigerian constitution says Abuja should be regarded "as if it" were a State of the federation in constitutional matters
The bolded negates the substantive status of a state with regards to fct
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by TollinsN: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
femicyrus:

The bolded letters stressed seeing Abuja as a state in any constitutional matters. That is what the constitution says
Re: Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal by TollinsN: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2023
femicyrus:

The construction stress equality under the law. So the constitution can't contradict itself by giving any part of the country an edge over others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.