Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Update: Man Arrested In Connection To Popular Ibadan Vendor’s Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update: Man Arrested In Connection To Popular Ibadan Vendor’s Death (239 Views)

ICYMI: Buhari Is Terminally Sick - Popular Ibadan Prophet, Wale Olagunju / Latest Update: Man Runs Amok In Anambra, Kills His 2 Children, Injures Father / Update: Man Who Disguises Like A Lady To Start Relationship With A Man Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Man Arrested In Connection To Popular Ibadan Vendor’s Death by Maffyjay: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2023
A new update reported on the death of a popular Ibadan vendor Adeshina Olayinka aka Khadi says that one person has been arrested.

Remember when prominent online vendor Khadi was discovered dead in the Wetland Hotel in Akobo, Ibadan, on Thursday, April 6th.

Khadi reportedly booked into the hotel with a male who left early on the day of the incident. However, when the man had left, a hotel staff member went to the lady’s room to remove her power and discovered that she was lying lifeless.

As soon as the suspect was informed,

Read full story here:
https://afriqpulsetv.com/update-man-arrested-in-connection-to-popular-ibadan-vendors-death/

(1) (Reply)

“I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims / Need A Professional 3D Animation For Your Product Or Music? / Peter Mbah Is Bringing Unparalleled Disgrace To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.