Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

“I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims (235 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Get MUT 20 Coins Fast At Gamems / ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims by rhilwhan(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Prostitution, according to Nigerian socialite Priscilla Saidu, often known as Toronto Duchess, should be the go-to career for young women in need.

According to the ecstatic sex worker, she can earn up to $5,000 every night serving male clients. She describes her work as the simplest way to become wealthy.

She said on a Hawt Mic podcast that when her hookup business is quiet, she fasts and prays to God.

She says she always prays to God about everything in her life, even her prostitution business.

Watch Video Here... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-pray-i-fast-at-times-when-i-want-to-go-and-hustle-ashawo-lady-claims-watch-video/

Re: “I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
How do men dick rise by having an ashi at home?
Re: “I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nawa ooo!
Wetin women before dem do with shame even in secret.dis generation is doing it with pride and high shoulder.
Re: “I Pray, I Fast, At Times When I Want To Go And Hustle” - Ashawo Lady Claims by TOYNEX(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
donbachi:
Nawa ooo!
Wetin women before dem do with shame even in secret.dis generation is doing it with pride and high shoulder.
What do you expect from a generation that values what you have about who you are?

(1) (Reply)

World Designers Award 2023. / Spotify Mod Apk / How To Borrow Money For Business Without Paying Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.