Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (12692 Views)

FCCPC Survey Links Rising Food Prices To Insecurity, Subsidy Removal / FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Reelmii: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2023
reiddecuti:
No matter how bad Tinubu might be, he can never be worst than Buhari.

Buhari never cared about Nigeria, that's why he surrounded himself with sycophants of the likes of Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Festus Keyamo, etc and left the country in their care. That's why the country is in mess.

Tinubu knowing so the fragile state of the country, and being a wise man, also knowing that the majority of the country didn't stood by him will unleash every apparatus within him to work for the betterment, progress and success of the country.

Tinubu knows the odds are against him, and will proceed to prove Nigerians wrong.

Whether he wants to work for Nigeria or not, he has no choice because the odds are already against him. He will move swiftly and deliberately to prove his naysayers, oppositions wrong.
u spoke so wise and intelligently....tinubu will use this first 4 years( that is if he will want to run again) to prove himself worthy......this is how Nigerians are ment to be reasoning now...not insult one another to prove a point.....u spoke really well..

Just like the next person that quote u after me,, i never talk go far insult don dey enter....they always have to insult to make themselves feel good

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by obembet(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Gyir:
prior to A PC takeover southeast has been enjoying good security where I am

PDP hold many state in south East, APC only hold imo apart from this recent election
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2023
reiddecuti:

Buhari never cared about Nigeria, that's why he surrounded himself with sycophants of the likes of Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Festus Keyamo, etc and left the country in their care. That's why the country is in mess.

Tinubu knowing so the fragile state of the country, and being a wise man, also knowing that the majority of the country didn't stood by him will unleash every apparatus within him to work for the betterment, progress and success of the country.

Tinubu knows the odds are against him, and will proceed to prove Nigerians wrong.

Whether he wants to work for Nigeria or not, he has no choice because the odds are already against him. He will move swiftly and deliberately to prove his naysayers, oppositions wrong.

Apc and contradicting themselves are like 5 and 6 @bolded you said buhari dosent care about Nigeria with the people that surrounded him

Are they not they same people surrounding tinubu? If we say you dont have sense now you will deny it.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Mrfeel: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2023
adams123:

GOD forbid. Bros, let's not wishing ourselves bad luck. Pray for your leaders is in your Bible if you are a Christian
Making tinubu president is already bad luck , no amount of prayers can change that , prayers didn't make buhari better
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by marlow1962(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Slurity:
Even you are just close to the real problem. OUR PROBLEM IS THE rate at which we are growing the population. UNTIL WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROPENSITY OF corruption, unemployment, insecurity, poor or inadequate infrastructure is birth mainly by growing the population too fast, until then we start getting it right in Nigeria.

Everybody is in to sex, na Nigerians way.
But bro this country is too bless to be way down by population, America is populated too my bro.
All the billions and trillions that our politicians are stealing with just pen , can go a very very very long way in the betterment of the country.
But the politicians have see that Nigerians are too foolish, so they are not afraid cus we can't do shit.

Underdeveloping country that is not even ready to start developing.
I no blame politicians for what's happening in this country, even you self observe as this NL be, the way ppl take dy banter each other, e resemble ppl Wer politicians go carry for mind?
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Gyir: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2023
obembet:

PDP hold many state in south East, APC only hold imo apart from this recent election
I didn't understand this your statement
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by adams123: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Slurity:
Pay attention to words used. I did not say over population is our problem, I said RATE OF GROWING THE POPULATION. The population is growing too rapidly. China and Indian reach that population after over 4000 years. But we have jump from 38million in 1960 to 218 in 2022. Under same time Britain move from 43 million in 1960 to 68 million in 2022. Do you see what I mean? I was privileged to join a team on a reach work on corruption with efcc in the year 2012 as a Corp member then and that is the biggest outcome of the research, unfortunately, All Nigerian religious see have plenty children as a blessing. Northern Nigeria is even worse.

Don't you think if Nigeria has been able to tap from her wealth of blessed mineral resources spreads across the length & breath of this country the youth will not be engaged? what if we fully industrialised, don't you think both the literates and the illiterates ones would be absorbed in their own capacity? What about the abundant land for agriculture left untapped...? Our growing rate ought to be our greatest advantage amongst the committee of nations only if we have good leaders from top to bottom and also good followers as average Nigerian has corrupt mine
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Joebayo217: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2023
marlow1962:
My ppl have eyes but they can not see sad

Nigeria can never be relieved from bondage.

All countries have problem o ( no doubt), but Nigerian problem na the masses.
you and your family and your Generation will never be relieved from bondage
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by adams123: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Everybody is in to sex, na Nigerians way.
But bro this country is too bless to be way down by population, America is populated too my bro.
All the billions and trillions that our politicians are stealing with just pen , can go a very very very long way in the betterment of the country.
But the politicians have see that Nigerians are too foolish, so they are not afraid cus we can't do shit.

Underdeveloping country that is not even ready to start developing.
I no blame politicians for what's happening in this country, even you self observe as this NL be, the way ppl take dy banter each other, e resemble ppl Wer politicians go carry for mind?

Thank you, you see the way the corrupt leaders were able to still get followers amongst the youths.. All the so called political leaders in this country are united irrespective of their religion or tribe but the poor masses will be discriminating on tribal and religion sentiment. You can imagine the tribal war on social media expecially on nairaland. Is amazing

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by lereinter(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the required leader for Nigeria at this critical moment of country existence .

If he wasn't senile as witnessed in the theatrics he displayed during the campaigns, I would have believed.

I doubt it now

I hope he will surrounds himself with forward thinking cabals

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by lereinter(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2023
marlow1962:
My ppl have eyes but they can not see sad

Nigeria can never be relieved from bondage.

All countries have problem o ( no doubt), but Nigerian problem na the masses.

How's nigeria problem caused by the masses?
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Slurity(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2023
adams123:

How does the growing rate of population contributing to the bad leadership in this country?
If the growth rate is too fast, then that available resources can not cope with, it put pressure on every primary living standard first. That means, their will be less job for people to do, less money or wealth to go round, less of all the human primary need, the next problem that will now follow is the beast will call SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Everybody will now start competing for the few available food, job position and wealth, it is just a natural struggle that nobody will even intentionally start, this survival of the fitted will now give births to greed. Survive of the fittest is actually greed in actual sense. The greed will now become a way of life. That is how corruption and the propensity of corruption is a deep disease in Africa. We are paying attention to the wrong indices of correcting Nigeria problem. Fighting corruption is good, so also good leadership, But they are secondary level of solving the problem. We need to regulate our growth first or along side the secondary corrective measures.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Judybash93(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2023
We saw a solution in Obi but "The farmer will make more money" is what our people voted for. NYSC now your suffering continues na una matter be... Eni ni isinmi
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=Royalty83 post=122463118][/quote]

All the so called Tinubu lagos perfomers. Ended up being worse at the national level.

Tinubu though will never be president is also gonna fail at the national level.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by lereinter(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
reiddecuti:

tinubu can be worst than buhari

tinubu too is surrounded by sycophants, ffk, keyamo, bayo onanuga, elrufai, ganduje etc what will you call this people

buhari was thought to be Mr integrity, Mr security experience and feared, tinubu doesn't have any good rating and no Politician fears him

The only thing I see is that buhari is stone wicked, he doesn't care if people perish or die maybe tinubu can be benevolent and not compound the burden of nigerians
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by hollywater: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Nobody should inaugurate a drug Baron as my President oo.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by GetSenseNow: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Slurity:
Pay attention to words used. I did not say over population is our problem, I said RATE OF GROWING THE POPULATION. The population is growing too rapidly. China and Indian reach that population after over 4000 years. But we have jump from 38million in 1960 to 218 in 2022. Under same time Britain move from 43 million in 1960 to 68 million in 2022. Do you see what I mean? I was privileged to join a team on a research work on corruption with efcc in the year 2012 as a Corp member then and that is the biggest outcome of the research, unfortunately, All Nigerian religious see having plenty children as a blessing. Northern Nigeria is even worse.
Ok. Now I understand
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Thegamingorca(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2023
In a way I'm happy obi is not president so that when this idiot, grinds the economy to a halt, na body go tell them grin

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by onuman: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
WHO VOTED THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, BOLA TINUBU?
An over-aged and obviously mentally handicapped Tinubu who never won presidential election, and the challenges to his status as president-elect not settled, to inherit all these negatives mentioned.

Are there no more reasonable persons left in Nigeria?
Are the court judges all appointed by Tinubu's influence, according to his supporters who boasted during the election campaign that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the judges in the Supreme Court of Nigeria today?

Why continue to put Nigeria into a deeper hole through the most backward, deceptive and fraudulent presidential election of 25th February 2023; and after Tinubu's APC in 8 years made Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world?
Once again, are there no more reasonable people left in Nigeria?
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Hussein035: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2023
RighChannel:
You never see nothing, Tinubu's insecurity will be pro max of buhari's disaster

That will only happen in your region
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Menclothing: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Subsidy is the only challenge
If you can succeed in a complex Lagos you can in Nigeria
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by temiflex01(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless

According to your brothers, all igbos are rich, they don't need assistance.

Only other tribes are poor undecided undecided
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by stephen109(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
DarlingtonC:
angry

Nigeria needs an astute manager at this point.

TINUBU IS NOT THAT MAN
Obi is the man abi , person wey no fit manage anambra. Dey play
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by dododawa1: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Their is GOD, NIGERIA will better soon.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by dododawa1: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
ufotunang:
..if tinubu and his government does not make the refineries to start working, provide constant electricity light supply, local government autonomy, make the environment conducive for bussinesses to strive, boost the agriculture sector, construction and rehabilitate the federal roads, create jobs for the youths and nigerians., tackle poverty, hunger, hardship...then nigeria situation will get worst if he does not address all those issues I mentioned above
refineries,road network and light is ok, NIGERIANS will looks for others themselves.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by dododawa1: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
It will be well inshallu
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Fearyourcreator: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
RighChannel:
You never see nothing, Tinubu's insecurity will be pro max of buhari's disaster
For you and your family
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
obembet:

My dear, No single government can achieve all this... Even if obi win, u will be disappointed too. It's not as easy as that. I believe one after the other wil work
...but Buhari would had started since 2015 with the electricity light.. provide constant electricity supply and refineries to start working by now.....then tinubu would had concenstrate and tackle other things...2 or 3 other sectors of the economy...but since 1999 even when PDP was in power nothing has been done...all the sectors are not working.. PDP also caused nigeria problems
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by dietsono(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
gentlegenius:
Tinubu knew about all these challenges before seeking power. He brought buhari into power and watched his government facing these challenges for 8 years. If he had a solution to any of these challenges, he would have given the idea to buhari.
Now that he had succeeded in buying Nigeria, he would enjoy the power he wanted and ignore these challenges. Afterall, it is the poor masses that suffer these challenges, not the elites.
For posterity sake, I am only happy that I wasn't part of those who sold the country to him. My children will grow up to see the ruin that these kleptomaniacs brought upon our country and they will be proud and happy that I, their father wasn't part of those who sold Nigeria into slavery.
Werey ma leleyi ke...........is Tinubu a government official or is he part of Buhari's cabinet?.........why is Tinubu a nightmare to y'all, did Buhari asked him for an advice?........now i believed what stuff y'all are made of.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by obembet(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
ufotunang:
...but Buhari would had started since 2015 with the electricity light.. provide constant electricity supply and refineries to start working by now.....then tinubu would had concenstrate and tackle other things...2 or 3 other sectors of the economy...but since 1999 even when PDP was in power nothing has been done...all the sectors are not working.. PDP also caused nigeria problems

You are very Correct... Now the biggest mistake we are making now is celebrate anyone decamp from same evil PDP/APC all in the name of tribe.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
gentlegenius:

Tinubu knew about all these challenges before seeking power. He brought buhari into power and watched his government facing these challenges for 8 years. If he had a solution to any of these challenges, he would have given the idea to buhari.
Now that he had succeeded in buying Nigeria, he would enjoy the power he wanted and ignore these challenges.

I tried hard to figure out why sooo many people voted for Tinubu ... the only reason that keeps popping up is they are patriotic. .. determined to maintain the culture of Nigeria .... suffer and smile. Tinubu publicly boasted that he was the one responsible for Buhari being President ... that he was the one behind giving us an oppressive government ... that he is the one that gave us a government that made kidnapping a business ... that he is the one that gave us a government that brought on unprecedented insecurity .... but yet vote him in and hoping that he will take care of these problems. How can we be this foolish?? After all ... Tinubu only wanted to have the title President of Nigeria .... and that he will get..... then to he'll with everybody else .... over to Shettina to figure things out.... and I'm almost sure that's what Shettima is doing now ... the reason we hear nothing from him.... but after May 29th ..... I say no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of New Chairmen And Members Of Boards And Parastatals In Akwa Ibom State / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Wal-Wanne Rice Pyramid Maiduguri: Buhari To Visit Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.