Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator (361 Views)

I Hereby Tender My Resignation / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2023
I will cleanse this place of its *** nuisance in good time.

All those who support my bid, click yes.

All those who are flaming **** click share.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by accordadoga27(f): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Chukwueka!!

If the heat is too much, you leave Nairaland.

You didn’t volunteer to cleanse the place of its nuisance when your people were misbehaving on Nairaland before the election.

It’s now the heat is getting too much for you. Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2023
accordadoga27:

Chukwueka!!

If the heat is too much, you leave Nairaland

Me leave ?

I am the reason your co feral *** pigs are crying on twitter over NL.
Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by Tradegood: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I support you.
But ii is "Like" not "Yes"

Imadeyoureadthis for Politics section Moderator

1 Like

Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by Frank688915: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Children of hate don dey feel the heat, dem don dey look for a way to hijack nairaland from seun smiley
Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
So that you can fill our ears with anti-Jewish Lamentations.

Go take several seats on flying morsel of Fufu. grin
Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by BiafranPatriot: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Agbado pig dey find work...

Abi thiefnubuu don stop to pay una?

Please confirm for me Zombie...is it true that MC Oluomo also contributes to your monthly salary?

Shey you see una and stupidity..? ..it's like bread and butter...spits
Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by ruggedboych: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Agodo bastard, we already have a bigoted mod your from your 💀 ⛏️ kindom, we don't need another lunatic 🌽 head to battle with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, I Hereby Apply For The Job As A Moderator by Greenback: 3:21pm On Jan 26
ruggedboych:
Agodo bastard, we already have a bigoted mod your from your 💀 ⛏️ kindom, we don't need another lunatic 🌽 head to battle with

(1) (Reply)

Attacks On Obi Notwithstanding, Tinubu Will Never Be Nigeria President. / A New Trend Of Extreme Right-wing In France: The Rise Of "Accelerationism" / We May Not Be Disappointed With Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.