Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. (2151 Views)

How Did My Friend Got Married With A Salary Of 15,000 / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2023
I am in deep mess,got married like two months ago and have not been able to have a regular erection,even when it comes it's usually weak that it can hardly penetrates.

When it does penetrate,it's still not hard enough that she cannot feel it and before you say jack,I have released already.
While I am feeling really beaten by it, needless to say that the love I thought we shared is becoming confusing as it is now "my problem",I am desperate and my self esteem is going down by the day.

I don't smoke,hardly takes alcohol,no sugar n sugary drinks,does exercises almost everymorning,never really mastubarted much before marriage either.

In theory I will think I should be alright but I am not,infact I think the erections are even reducing since marriage and as I begin to believe I have a problem,went for message for three days,the man suggested something pulled out and he has fixed it,but nothing is fixed...I am deeply worried.

Hate to see the look in my wife's eyes when I try and fail,it's like"I knew it wouldn't even work"the idea of romance is dying and it is affecting our whole relationship.

I posted this here because I felt this section have more matured audience as opposed to just more views,please, everyone,if you can help me with some suggestions I'd like it,I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Caaz: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Here to take notes.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by mejai(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Men!! Shits like this pains.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Kelechi009: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
I am in deep mess,got married like two months ago and have not been able to have a regular erection,even when it comes it's usually weak that it can hardly penetrates.

There is something strange happening here, did you not discover this issue before marriage.

CUM-ing quick is different from Weak Erection, and you should NOT have gotten married without fixing your issues, you can't be learning how to drive while driving on 3rd milan bridge.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Kriss216: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Try with another woman and give us feedback.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by meum: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Solution dey & evritin Dey your hand
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Wasn't having sex earlier,wanted to stay celibate till marriage and so didn't feel like checking the regularity and strength of erections as I felt it was actually useless since it wasn't being used,infact less erection was good for me as I could keep my mind fully off sex,and I believed once I am ready it will all work out well since I have been having some erections before marriage,so the thought process was, marriage will make it more since a woman is around.
Kelechi009:

There is something strange happening here, did you not discover this issue before marriage.

CUM-ing quick is different from Weak Erection, and you should NOT have gotten married without fixing your issues, you can't be learning how to drive while driving on 3rd milan bridge.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by frozen70(f): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:

When it does penetrate,it's still not hard enough that she cannot feel it and before you say jack,I have released already.
While I am feeling really beaten by it, needless to say that the love I thought we shared is becoming confusing as it is now "my problem",I am desperate and my self esteem is going down by the day.

I don't smoke,hardly takes alcohol,no sugar n sugary drinks,does exercises almost everymorning,never really mastubarted much before marriage either.

In theory I will think I should be alright but I am not,infact I think the erections are even reducing since marriage and as I begin to believe I have a problem,went for message for three days,the man suggested something pulled out and he has fixed it,but nothing is fixed...I am deeply worried.

Hate to see the look in my wife's eyes when I try and fail,it's like"I knew it wouldn't even work"the idea of romance is dying and it is affecting our whole relationship.

I posted this here because I felt this section have more matured audience as opposed to just more views,please, everyone,if you can help me with some suggestions I'd like it,I beg you.

You never mentioned a y thing related to getting medication and treatment

You have to seek medical attention and it's best you go with your wife because you need her cooperation to come out of it

You and her have to discuss it
If you handle it alone, you will be dying in silence

Whatever the case result is, she has to be there to understand how it's going to be properly treated

You will be placed on drugs amd if possible place on special diet of which she will be the one to prepare the meal

Such a situation can kill a woman desire for sex
So keep loving her and keep doing your best to make her happy

With maximum cooperation you all will come out with pregnancy
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Kelechi009: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
Wasn't having sex earlier,wanted to stay celibate till marriage and so didn't feel like checking the regularity and strength of erections as I felt it was actually useless since it wasn't being used,infact less erection was good for me as I could keep my mind fully off sex,and I believed once I am ready it will all work out well since I have been having some erections before marriage,so the thought process was, marriage will make it more since a woman is around.

This is where you are getting it wrong, the world is not black & white, some people were born blind, some women born without a womb while others were born with only one eyes working properly. Was it their fault? No. Following rules of celibacy will not help you & as you can see you were affected. I would advise you to separate from your spouse until you are able to fix your issue, maybe in a year or two. Do what is best for you & stop following all this rules that exist is a non-perfect world.

Free your wife & go and fix your issue first, let her go.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Kelechi009: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
frozen70:

You have to seek medical attention and it's best you go with your wife because you need her cooperation to come out of it

Whatever the case result is, she has to be there to understand how it's going to be properly treated

You will be placed on drugs amd if possible place on special diet of which she will be the one to prepare the meal

"With maximum cooperation you all will come out with pregnancy"!

It is obvious from this post that many women know nothing about how the male body works, his problem is sexual satisfaction, not pregnancy. CUM-ing quick or Weak EJ won't stop a woman from getting pregnant, you only need a tiny drop of semen which has about 100 million sperms and only 1 out of 100 million is needed to make a baby.

Going to the hospital with the woman will only kill the desire from the woman too. It will never work, he needs to seek medical attention to this problem alone, by himself as this isn't a fertility issue. Also once sex is bad, there is nothing else you can do to compensate a woman for it, it is the end of the road.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Kelechi009:

"With maximum cooperation you all will come out with pregnancy"!

It is obvious from this post that many women know nothing about how the male body works, his problem is sexual satisfaction, not pregnancy. CUM-ing quick or Weak EJ won't stop a woman from getting pregnant, you only need a tiny drop of semen which has about 100 million sperms and only 1 out of 100 million is needed to make a baby.

Going to the hospital with the woman will only kill the desire from the woman too. It will never work, he needs to seek medical attention to this problem alone, by himself as this isn't a fertility issue. Also once sex is bad, there is nothing else you can do to compensate a woman for it, it is the end of the road.

What makes you think he has a healthy sperm count
Both morbidity and morphology

Anyway let's wait for his response
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Just being trying some traditional stuffs like the massage I mentioned,but I haven't gone to the hospital...will be looking at that too.
Thanks
frozen70:

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by TheManPregnant: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
One man's nightmare is another man's reality. Even after a celibate lifestyle. Chai life no balance at all.

If you are fat or have a pot belly, please get rid of it and lose weight. Change your diet and eat not just healthy foods, but testosterone boosting foods. Check if you are pre-diabetic or have any form of insulin resistance, this too can affect sexual performance.

Do not leave your wife, and do not allow her to leave you! Also, explore other ways to have non-penerative sex and sexually gratify your wife. It is not good to enter marriage with sexual ignorance. Please consult a physician before using any sex enhancer, some of them out there can kill you. Hopefully, you will overcome.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
If you can share it here,it will be appreciated
meum:
Solution dey & evritin Dey your hand
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by frozen70(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
If you can share it here,it will be appreciated
Worriedman40:
Just being trying some traditional stuffs like the massage I mentioned,but I haven't gone to the hospital...will be looking at that too.
Thanks

You are welcome, keep trying there will be success in all
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Thanks,I am not fat,I am fit,I exercise alot,my wife have problems with other means of sex as she prefers or hopes for penetration alone... atleast for now
TheManPregnant:
One man's nightmare is another man's reality. Even after a celibate lifestyle. Chai life no balance at all.

If you are fat or have a pot belly, please get rid of it and lose weight. Change your diet and eat not just healthy foods, but testosterone boosting foods. Check if you are pre-diabetic or have any form of insulin resistance, this too can affect sexual performance.

Do not leave your wife, and do not allow her to leave you. Also explore other ways to have non-penerative sex and sexually gratify your wife. It is not good to enter marriage with sexual ignorance. Please consult a physician before using any sex enhancer, some of them out there can kill you. Hopefully, you will overcome.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Kelechi009: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2023
frozen70:

What makes you think he has a healthy sperm count
Both morbidity and morphology

Anyway let's wait for his response

Madame, this is what I am still trying to tell you. Satisfaction problems has absolutely nothing to do with the health of your sperm count, It is an issue with blood flow from the brain, if you have 5 minutes, do some research from Google or Youtube about this, so you won't be arguing with me. You can be 100% 2-3hours marathon sex man & your sperm count is absolute ZERO, this is because all you need for sex is blood flow. Not health of sperm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2023
We are not looking for a baby now,it's the least of our worries,a healthy sex life is the priority for now
Kelechi009:

Madame, this is what I am still trying to tell you. Satisfaction problems hasn't absolutely nothing to do with the health of your sperm count, It is an issue with blood flow from the brain, if you have 5 minutes, do some research from Google or Youtube about this, so you won't be arguing with me. You can be 100% 2-3hours marathon sex man & your sperm count is absolute ZERO, this is because all you need for sex is blood flow. Not health of sperm.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by TheManPregnant: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
Thanks,I am not fat,I am fit,I exercise alot,my wife have problems with other means of sex as she prefers or hopes for penetration alone... atleast for now

Hmmm...

Are you sexually attracted to your wife?
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yes
TheManPregnant:

Hmmm...

Are you sexually attracted to your wife?
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by wunmi590(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2023

This is really serious, what was the situation like when you were courting, was it same or you didn't have se.x during your courtship?

Or how was it like with your previous girls if you have any before you settled down with your new wife...

You need to see a doctore first, and if that doesn't seems to work, you can try traditional medicine...

Sometimes too much of masturbation can cause it...

I wish you lock as you continue to search for your permanent cure...
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by TheManPregnant: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
Yes

Do you know why I asked that question?

There is a psychological aspect and a physiological aspect of sex. Now, at first glance, there seems to be nothing wrong with you physiologically (until proven otherwise by a competent doctor). The next thing is to probe your psychology and understand why you are not performing.

One of the commenters on this thread advised you try having sex with someone else. It is a bad advice, but it might be one of the ways to truly determine the root cause and eventual solution to your challenge.

Try another lady that you are attracted to discreetly and find out if you experience the same thing. You don't need to go all the way. Just check if you can get and sustain a proper erection in her presence.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Connected1: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Practice makes perfect they say.

Do some pre-intimacy before penetration, your system has been trained to not understand the feminine gender sexually, hence the poor erections, for the quick ejaculations that's about anxiety or excitedness.

Try having sex regularly, go to the market and buy natural sex enhancers from the market women, if it still doesn't work out then try it with another woman and never say a word about it.

From there we know if you got a problem.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kelechi009:

Madame, this is what I am still trying to tell you. Satisfaction problems has absolutely nothing to do with the health of your sperm count, It is an issue with blood flow from the brain, if you have 5 minutes, do some research from Google or Youtube about this, so you won't be arguing with me. You can be 100% 2-3hours marathon sex man & your sperm count is absolute ZERO, this is because all you need for sex is blood flow. Not health of sperm.

Ok naw
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Thanks
TheManPregnant:

Do you know why I asked that question?

There is a psychological aspect and a physiological aspect of sex. Now, at first glance, there seems to be nothing wrong with you physiologically (until proven otherwise by a competent doctor). The next thing is to probe your psychology and understand why you are not performing.

One of the commenters on this thread advised you try having sex with someone else. It is a bad advice, but it might be one of the ways to truly determine the root cause and eventual solution to your challenge.

Try another lady that you are attracted to discreetly and find out if you experience the same thing. You don't need to go all the way. Just check if you can get and sustain a proper erection in her presence.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Will keep practicing,it's just that because of no quick turnaround Its affecting us negatively..thanks
Connected1:
Practice makes perfect they say.

Do some pre-intimacy before penetration, your system has been trained to not understand the feminine gender sexually, hence the poor erections, for the quick ejaculations that's about anxiety or excitedness.

Try having sex regularly, go to the market and buy natural sex enhancers from the market women, if it still doesn't work out then try it with another woman and never say a word about it.

From there we know if you got a problem.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Foodqueen(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Before you decided to be celibate, how was your sex life.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Zero,no sex life.
Foodqueen:
Before you decided to be celibate, how was your sex life.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by TheManPregnant: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Worriedman40:
Thanks

By the grace of God, you will overcome.
Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm.
You will need stuffs to improve blood flow to your penis and waist region downwards. It will be tackled both physiologically and physchologically.

There are fruits and foods that must be incorporated into your diet.

-Banana
- Water melon
- Pineapple
- Garden eggs
- Walnuts
- Tiger nuts
- Beans and blended redbell pepper( without oil)
- Unripe plantain
- Arginine supplement ( capsule)
- Water or banana smoothie
- Garlic

Exercise

- Kegel Exercise ( Point of action is the PC muscles)
- Squatting
- Cardio Exercise, you can still throw in some strength training Exercise in the mix.

For the physiological aspect

You must try as much as possible to relax during sex. Do all lot of pre-intimacy. Acclimatise yourself with that pussy, breast, ass and other eye stimulating regions of her body. See sex as relaxation. I will even advise you stay far away from porns. They can cause unnecessary performance anxiety on the part of the man. Take the thrusting nice and slow. Don't rush. You can even just penetrate the pussy halfway and leave your dick in the pussy. Let your dick Acclimatise to the warm temperature of the pussy.

Avoid unnecessary sexual positions for now. Infact let your woman dominate you till you can control the vibration of your PC muscles. She can do the cowgirl style.

Continue to adopt your healthy lifestyle.
Avoid all those herbal drinks, they can damage your kidneys and liver on a long term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by TheBTCinvestor: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kelechi009:

This is where you are getting it wrong, the world is not black & white, some people were born blind, some women born without a womb while others were born with only one eyes working properly. Was it their fault? No. Following rules of celibacy will not help you & as you can see you were affected. I would advise you to separate from your spouse until you are able to fix your issue, maybe in a year or two. Do what is best for you & stop following all this rules that exist is a non-perfect world.

Free your wife & go and fix your issue first, let her go.

Separate from his wife ke? Are u stupid? Many kids on this platform smh

1 Like

Re: Married With Weak Erections And Erectile Dysfunction. by Worriedman40: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for this detailed reply,I appreciate
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Hmm.
You will need stuffs to improve blood flow to your penis and waist region downwards. It will be tackled both physiologically and physchologically.

There are fruits and foods that must be incorporated into your diet.

-Banana
- Water melon
- Pineapple
- Garden eggs
- Walnuts
- Tiger nuts
- Beans and blended redbell pepper( without oil)
- Unripe plantain
- Arginine supplement ( capsule)
- Water or banana smoothie
- Garlic

Exercise

- Kegel Exercise ( Point of action is the PC muscles)
- Squatting
- Cardio Exercise, you can still throw in some strength training Exercise in the mix.

For the physiological aspect

You must try as much as possible to relax during sex. Do all lot of pre-intimacy. Acclimatise yourself with that pussy, breast, ass and other eye stimulating regions of her body. See sex as relaxation. I will even advise you stay far away from porns. They can cause unnecessary performance anxiety on the part of the man. Take the thrusting nice and slow. Don't rush. You can even just penetrate the pussy halfway and leave your dick in the pussy. Let your dick Acclimatise to the warm temperature of the pussy.

Avoid unnecessary sexual positions for now. Infact let your woman dominate you till you can control the vibration of your PC muscles. She can do the cowgirl style.

Continue to adopt your healthy lifestyle.
Avoid all those herbal drinks, they can damage your kidneys and liver on a long term.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo -lady Marries Lady In The Church(lesbian Marriage) / New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan / Should Gays Be Bullied ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.