Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Watch That Girl, She Could Be A Native "doctor" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Watch That Girl, She Could Be A Native "doctor" (1002 Views)

Funny Photo: When A Native Doctor Is Given An Honorary Doctorate: Hilarious!!! / A Native Doctor's Phonebook / Assuming You Wanted To Be Rich And U Went To A Native Doctor... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch That Girl, She Could Be A Native "doctor" by Anwuliken(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
Men i was in Benin republic sometimes last month,for more than two weeks i was only talking to only men folks, no girl could attract my attention,the third week, i met a very pretty babe in a Malian tailor shop,as a sharp Delta boy,infact make i speak small pidgin, as i sight dis babe, i enter the shop begin begin price kaftan,as a big boy, sharp sharp this babe no dull herself,the babe no dey hear english,me i no dey hear french, na deaf and dumb level we kon take dey communicate,i com realise say dis babe come from d yoruba speaking side of cotonou,we kon dey speak yoruba,na im i ask am,wetin e dey study for school, he say DOCTOR, na im i say i don jam correct babe,i ask which type of doctor, she be, surgeon, dentist, as i dey mention the type of medical doctor, na so she dey say no, ok which one u come be? e say before e go tell me make i no break her heart,e say we go meet her father for Gabon,i say no problem, e kon say im type of doctor na dis type wey dey use leaf, root, vegetable, herbs, na im i shout BABALAWO, she say yes.
something tell me say boy u die well today. u be native doctor for university for cotonou there she anwser me yes, i ask av you people been taught how to cure mad man,she say na im be there year two pratical, na im i pick race straight to my hotel room,person wy know how to cure mad man can equay cause one mad,no wonder she say make i no break her heart. o boy if your babe tell u say she dey study medecine, ask her for her admission letter for you to see with your eyes wetin she dey study for school, she fit be witch doctor, or tradomedical(native doctor) watch it,
Re: Watch That Girl, She Could Be A Native "doctor" by bright007(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
*is dis å news or joke?are u å journalist or wanderer?
Re: Watch That Girl, She Could Be A Native "doctor" by lysaa(f): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
Lol @ joke

(1) (Reply)

One For Me, One For You / Pls. Not 4 Corrupt Minds. / If It Were You, What Would You Do? -----> Read Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.