Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement (9719 Views)

My Employer Short Paid Me, Please How Can I Recover: Help / How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by YINKS89(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good afternoon guys,

A friend just reach out to me that his employer is holding his salary just because of the mistake commited by a previous employer and he want ls to report him so he can get his money. He has worked for the man with his whole heart and i feel he doesn't deserve this.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
You never narrate the full gist you dey call seun.

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by princely4ever: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Revolution2022:

So you prefer long epistles to executive summaries?

I can tell your personality type from afar sir

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by IyaTola: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
The only way to get your unpaid salaries is to involve the police or else kiss your unpaid salaries goodbye.

I have learn to always pay myself before oga pays me. I wear designer when oga wears durable plain clothes.

if company owes you one naira. create shortage of one naira.

At the end of the month, inform them to take it from your salary.

Create shortage and never laugh with your employer. only laugh when necessary.

Work hard to justify the money YOU ARE PAID. Hussle customers too. IF YOU GET MY DRIFT

be smart, never get caught. No friends for street, workplace or jungle

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by ecolime(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2023
princely4ever:

Does the sketchy story make sense to you? Why bring it to a public forum when key ingredients of the matter are missing?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by omoadeleye(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2023
Uhm
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by SleekyP(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023
YINKS89:
Good afternoon guys,

A friend just reach out to me that his employer is holding his salary just because of the mistake commited by a previous employer and he want ls to report him so he can get his money. He has worked for the man with his whole heart and i feel he doesn't deserve this.

Email: complaints@nerc.gov.ng.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by GRACEGLORY: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2023

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by temitope66(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Will your job be secured after you've reported you Employer
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Oblongata: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
First of all, we know say na you, bet that one no consign the matter right now...

Where you your friend dey? If na Las gidi ask Google the nearest office of the public defender, dem go Sama letter to your employer, sorry, your friend employer. Ire o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by ORAFA(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
YINKS89:
Good afternoon guys,

Without knowing the circumstances under which this is happening how do we advice?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by thaoriginator: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
IyaTola:
The only way to get your unpaid salaries is to involve the police or else kiss your unpaid salaries goodbye.

I have learn to always pay myself before oga pays me. I wear designer when oga wears durable plain clothes.

if company owes you one naira. create shortage of one naira.

At the end of the month, inform them to take it from your salary.

Create shortage and never laugh with your employer. only laugh when necessary.

Work hard to justify the money YOU ARE PAID. Hussle customers too. IF YOU GET MY DRIFT

be smart, never get caught. No friends for street, workplace or jungle
💯

I guess the employer is a foreigner, probably Lebanese. That's what they do, cos they have the police on they payroll. Police is their friend not ours.

The guy should involve a solicitor that's the only way they'll listen.

They don't like court case.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by LoneWolf200(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Maybe your relationship with your employer is taken unprofessionally, learn not to laugh with your employer, dont get angry but be mean.I know what im saying.

Hello Investors, land rentage for cassava farming & mechanization is available in any acreage/hectarage & all at affordable costs in Ibadan, contact me on 07030488959, be my guest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2023
I don't have any idea, but other nairalander will surely come to your aid.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by coninse: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2023
National Industrial Court of Nigeria (NICN)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by cromz(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Commence proceedings at the national industrial court.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Johnjanrt: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2023
embarassed
Meanness of the highest degree. Why deliberately withhold wages of an employee. Foremost of the things God frowns at, yet we're supposed to be a religious people. Ensure to do the needful, never expect your mean boss to smile while paying.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by alizma: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
YINKS89:
Good afternoon guys,

E be like say na one popular place for Ikeja, Lagos this thing dey come from. Make I keep quiet first
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Blissful45(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2023
There are no labor laws in this country
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Frededet: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Revolution2022:

Lolz. Allow him joor grin
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by youngsahito(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Involve a legal counsel.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by brainycaleb(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2023
princely4ever:

You seem to have a very bad character and you're most probably a very bad person too if this is how you address people.

What has @princely4ever done wrong by asking you to tell the complete story or do you think Nairalanders are dim-witted people who make decisions based on half and half half-baked stories cooked up to discredit one party over the other? Get some common sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Wodu89: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2023
Wicked employees are always quick to demonise employers. When you most times get the full gist, you'll notice the employees play major roles in every fraca they try to feign innocence about. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Ijoba85: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2023
I worked in a hotel from December 2022 to January 2023. I got exhausted due to the highly demanding tasks for instance taking items /orders to 1st and 2nd floor like i had to climb up and down countless times before the close of work. My legs ached throughout. I decided to resign and look for something else to do so I officially informed the management about my decision . Could you believe that the management /employer refused to pay me completely as in , they are holding on to my one week payment, the reason for that , I don't know till now . Its about 15k...I don't know how to get my money from them after all I worked all night for the money. I don't know who to report them to cos its clear injustice and cheating
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by omooba969(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Teach him/her a lesson they will never forget.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2023
O
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by luluman: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2023
princely4ever:

On the contrary you are wrong: you need details of what transpired before you can help in a situation as this lest you be faulty in your advice.
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Olachase(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Let's hear ur boss side of the story
Re: How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement by Inali: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
YINKS89:
Good afternoon guys,

industria court. Check them out online. Those guys no dey smile for employers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 / N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / First Bank/insourcing Ltd. Calling For Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.