Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? (668 Views)

10 Easiest Countries For Immigration / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
WES stands for World Education Services, a non-profit organization that provides credential evaluation services for international students and immigrants. Established in 1974, it has evaluated millions of foreign academic credentials.

This thread provides a comprehensive guide on WES evaluation, whether you need it for immigration, how to choose the right evaluation type, requirements, fees, and tips for a successful evaluation.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why Is WES Evaluation Required for Immigration?
There are three main reasons why WES evaluation is required for immigration:

1. Immigration regulations
WES evaluation is required for immigration purposes because immigration authorities need to verify the authenticity and equivalency of foreign academic credentials before granting visas or work permits.

2. Educational system differences
Educational systems vary across countries, and WES evaluation helps to ensure that foreign academic credentials are comparable to those in the host country.

3. Proof of education and qualification
WES evaluation provides proof of education and qualification, which is required by immigration authorities to determine an applicant's eligibility for immigration.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Which Countries Require WES Evaluation for Immigration?

1. United States

WES evaluation is required for immigration purposes in the United States.

2. Canada

WES evaluation is required for immigration purposes in Canada.

3. Australia

WES evaluation is required for immigration purposes in Australia.

4. United Kingdom

WES evaluation is not required for immigration purposes in the United Kingdom, but some employers and educational institutions may require it.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
How to Choose the Right Type of WES Evaluation?
1. Basic or comprehensive evaluation?
Choosing between a basic or comprehensive evaluation depends on the immigration requirements and the applicant's needs.

2. Course-by-course evaluation or document-by-document evaluation?
Choosing between a course-by-course evaluation or a document-by-document evaluation depends on academic credentials and immigration requirements.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
What Documents Are Required for WES Evaluation?
1. Educational documents
To obtain a WES evaluation, you need to provide your educational documents. These may include your diplomas, degrees, transcripts, and certificates. Ensure that the documents are original, authentic, and recognized institutions have issued them. It is crucial to provide clear and legible copies of the documents, translated into English if necessary.

2. Language proficiency test scores
Language proficiency test scores may also be required by WES, depending on the type of evaluation you need. For instance, if you're applying for immigration to Canada, you'll need to provide your IELTS or CELPIP scores. Ensure that you obtain a minimum score in the test, as required by the evaluation agency.

3. Other required documents
Besides the educational and language proficiency documents, you may need to provide other documents, such as your passport, identification card, or birth certificate. These documents may be required to prove your identity and to ensure that your WES evaluation is accurate and reliable.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
How to Submit WES Report to Immigration Authorities?
Here are three ways to submit WES evaluation report to immigration authorities:

A. Send WES report directly to immigration authorities
WES can send your evaluation report directly to immigration authorities if you provide the relevant information on your application. This may save you time and effort; you don't have to submit the report separately.

B. Include WES report in visa application
You can also include your WES evaluation report in your visa application, along with the other required documents. Ensure you follow the visa application form instructions and submit the documents before the deadline.

C. Submit WES report after visa application
If you're unable to obtain your WES evaluation report before submitting your visa application, you can submit it separately later. Ensure you submit the report as soon as possible to avoid delays in your application processing.
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by Pay4MeApp: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
What if Immigration Authorities Do Not Accept My Wes Evaluation?
A. Reasons for Rejection
If the immigration authorities do not accept your WES evaluation report, it may be due to a variety of reasons, such as incomplete or incorrect information or the report not meeting the specific requirements of the immigration authority.

B. Appeal Process
If your WES evaluation report is rejected, you may be able to appeal the decision. This typically involves providing additional documentation or information to support your case.

C. Getting a Re-Evaluation
If you feel that the evaluation report was not accurate or did not reflect your qualifications correctly, you can request a re-evaluation from WES. This will require you to submit additional documentation or information to support your case. Continuation: https://pay4me.app/blog/143/is-wes-evaluation-required-for-immigration
Re: Do I Need WES Evaluation For Immigration? by shola0505: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pay4MeApp:
WES stands for World Education Services, a non-profit organization that provides credential evaluation services for international students and immigrants. Established in 1974, it has evaluated millions of foreign academic credentials.

This thread provides a comprehensive guide on WES evaluation, whether you need it for immigration, how to choose the right evaluation type, requirements, fees, and tips for a successful evaluation.

Hello,

Do i need to include IRCC in my WES evaluation?The initial charge for Educational Credential Assessment Package is - $240.00.
But with IRCC included the charges for Recipient 2: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Department: Centralized Intake Office
Number of Reports: 1
Delivery Method: eDelivery - Delivered electronically
Total Price: $329.00

Please i need clarifiication.
I am evaluating a masters degree in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

General South Africa Requirements / 2010 World Cup Holiday Deal In South Africa / Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.