Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During The Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During The Job Interview? (357 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / An Undergraduate Student In Need Of A Job During ASUU Strike / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During The Job Interview? by IyaTola: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
How did you know you weren't going to get the job during the job interview?
As I was leaving the interviewer said, " hope it's not only here you submitted your CV"
Re: How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During The Job Interview? by WhereMyLoud: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
When i called the insider and she told me she has not heard anything from her boss but i already knew she heard fro him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mentoring Class / 5,000 Corps Members To Graduate Polaris Bank Digicorper Training Programme / Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.