Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds (13336 Views)

People That Can't Feed Their Families Are Doing Agbero For MC Oluomo And Co. / Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Harrynight(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
abbey621:

Name an encounter you've ever had with an agbero? Abi you be bus driver/conductor?

You can't be supporting Tinubu APC and at the same time see anything Wrong committed by agbero it's not possible
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by goodnessme1(f): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:
May God bless and Reward Agberoism in South West for the Good they have done. May they continue to grow Bigger and Bigger.....Amen
We Yoruba Muslims say Amin to that
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Olat4421: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is true Lagos agbero has once save me from aye( cultist group) at night
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Luckysbab: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Miracood2:
Tinubu sponsored advert.

Owo mi da agbero are sweet and nice? Nothing all this demented people no go do, just to justify nonsense.

Are you a bus driver?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by mytime24(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agbaro don bcum saints overnight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by RealityBender(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Lagos Agberos received a lot of bad publication from an opposition political party during the last gurbanatorial election in the state.

Now that the elections are over, some tweeter users recall good deeds of Lagos Agberos. See reactions shots below:

https://twitter.com/OnyeAdugbo/status/1646025950851739650?t=bvzUtp-w0uRwPkfnh8IoIg&s=19
So trueโ€ฆ Even here in Kaduna, our Fulani herdsmen usually kidnap us and r Ape us because theyโ€™re trying to save our lives from abusive old men we are forced to marry. Theyโ€™re such gentle souls especially when theyโ€™re sliding into us in groups.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by abbey621(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:

You can't be supporting Tinubu APC and at the same time see anything Wrong committed by agbero it's not possible

Answer the question, when did an agbero harassed you or anyone in your family?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Before nkor
Shebi BAT is soon to be president
We have to appreciate his goons
He should even announce a date primarily for the appreciation of agberos
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Harrynight(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
abbey621:

Answer the question, when did an agbero harassed you or anyone in your family?

This is question for the gods
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Killermamba: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:
May God bless and Reward Agberoism in South West for the Good they have done. May they continue to grow Bigger and Bigger.....Amen
All these stories na cruise, just meet these guys in the night. You will confess all your sins.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by ukaface(f): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Agberos are better than many leaders from that side where they use sliding tackles to greet their fathers in the morning.
Abi you no go wan make your pikin be agbero?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by 9gerian: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
The Lagos Agberos are the reason a lot of people can move around at odd hours and very late in Lagos. They are the first responders when there is any emergency usually like one of the posts said.

It will also shock a lot of people that those guys are as regimented almost like the military with order and respect across their rank and file in terms of sincerity and loyalty.

They do have some good sides to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by pipsplus2020: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
whitekad:
Man don't mixed it up, Agbero is different from area boys, Agbero don't work during odd hours, and they work at bus stop. From ur comments those ones attacked u are touts. Be specific and they are everywhere.

Noted. Thank you!
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Miyachi: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Are you shitting me? grin grin
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by ukaface(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Make them sha Dey baff, Dey brush
Make them Dey use roll on and perfume too

As society don they see them noble they need to upgrade. Miracle no Dey tire Jesus

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by chatinent: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agbero motivation.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Bhella5(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have one or two Agberos as friends. I have a branch chairman at my beck and call too. They are ordinary people too.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by candygist: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Damage control. Fake posts by paid CORNfused fellows.
Watch how CORNfused fellows will troop to start supporting agberoism.

They'll start saying agberoism isn't bad...until the day they get mugged, beaten or have a rape scare.

Some people suspend the use of their brains in a bid to defend foolish things. It's very very ad.

Do you know that IGBO boys are mostly the once running one chance bus in Lagos State ?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Reelmii: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Well agbero don pay my bus fare for me before...from ojuelegba to ikeja.....that was years ago but i still remember that kind gesture
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by alibiz: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Everyone has his own bad side.
Even the deadliest evens was a loving father to his family
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by AmadorSays: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Definitely not all agberos will be bad, there are good people amongst them too.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Chetas81(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
IF YOU MENTIONED AGBERO IN ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Reelmii: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Well agbero don pay my bus fare for me before...from ojuelegba to ikeja.....that was years ago but i still remember that kind gesture even though i cant remember the guys face but i remember the fateful day....because i could have missed my exams that morning...
God bless him wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by MrAgbako: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Headless Mobs and nattering nitwits will soon reason your matter.
E clear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can see 14 tax tickets in anambra alone. Yet these headless Igbos mobs wanna save Lagos. There fatherland and house is burning but they acting like they buried their placenta in Yoruba land๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shameless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by DeTribalisedCit: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wonders shall never end.

Since they're great people, allow your kids mingle with them. After all, nobody dey reject sugar wey dem put for im mouth ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Chetas81(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Yoruba Muslims say Amin to that
when there is militias in Islam what do we expect
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by nzubegod: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:

Y' All Are Sick Eulogizing Touts And Criminal Elements. Let Your Daughter Bring Home Agbero As Husband To Be
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Chetas81(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Wonders shall never end.

Since they're great people, allow your kids mingle with them. After all, nobody dey reject sugar wey dem put for im mouth ๐Ÿ˜
hhhhhhhmmmmm ododo Oro
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by MrAgbako: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:
Amen because it is your worse fear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Agbero finish number Igbos the number 10th terrorist in the world ...
Agbero are truly heroics ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Chetas81(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
ADVANCE CITIZENS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Apby(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=MrAgbako post=122477062] E clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Reduce Agencies Operating In Ports To Six / Apapa/Ijora Road: AG Dangote, Julius Berger Begin Rehabilitation On Other Roads / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.