Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa (21749 Views)

Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / 2023: Saraki, Lawan May Emerge PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Solsix(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
Diri will beat anyone that comes out from apc.

LP needs to bring out a tested and trusted candidate. A candidate with integrity.
There is no reason why uzodinma should not be rejected.
Is he performing??
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Morenzy15: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Uzodinwa will likely win Imo state election, the guy is very ruthless and he understand the Imo politics very well.
For Bayelsa, I don't think Diri might return if APC present Lyon again.
Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
garfield1:

Hope will handover power to him in 2027.okigwe has ruled,owerri hasnt
You believe this?
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by chaberry(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
madridguy:
Another PDP drama loading ..... I hope they will not start blaming APC for their internal palava because I'm sure Wike FC will not accept this.

Meanwhile, someone should suggest a good football streaming app for me. I don download tire with nothing.
We are politically apart but when it come to the beautiful game of football, everyone is my brother except you support Chelsea or Man. Utd.
As for link try Live sports plus Hd
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Risentouch(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
madridguy:
Another PDP drama loading ..... I hope they will not start blaming APC for their internal palava because I'm sure Wike FC will not accept this.

Meanwhile, someone should suggest a good football streaming app for me. I don download tire with nothing.

If you are an Android user, message me on Whatsapp let me forward the app to you
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
There is nothing diplomatic about Hope oooo. His own is to do it his way, what you will say is that he rarely talks or shouts on what he intends to do like Wike.

He does his things without a whimper but with brute force. If you join body, you collect.
Typical of a ruthless assassin.
There's only three men I fears in Nigeria political scene: Hope, Bello and Wike.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Massiveglory: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Solsix:

Is he performing??
Diri is doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by fergie001: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

Typical of a ruthless assassin.
There's only three men I fears in Nigeria political scene: Hope, Bello and Wike.
Wike has small fear, others no send.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by garfield1: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

You believe this?

No but he will handover to someone in okigwe.hope has a softspot for them
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by garfield1: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

Lyon should pray he defeats Sylva first.

He can't except he meets tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
Wike has small fear, others no send.
You know them.
Umahi is a still low-key aspiring to that position.
And I see that ruthlessness in DSP
Kogi central Senate seat was another of Bello's work... polling units were Natasha won was cancelled.
Somehow I'm tempted to believe PDP stand a chance, however fragile if they fields the lady as running mate to whosoever emerges as it was proven that She has the wherewithal to give Bello the scars of his life in that central zone.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
garfield1:

He can't except he meets tinubu
Sylva will be APC's undoing.
Only Lyon can outrun Diri
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
dynicks:
Nigerian political scene these day be like war zones!...

Everyone gats be watching his/her backs..

With the sham of election INEC did I am sure all the actors in this off cycle election will be out for war because they don't trust INEC to do the right thing. I doubt turn out will be massive. Imo state especially, Uzodimma has already played out his hands with the house of assembly election so I am sure it's going to be free for all "roof rofo". We are not serious in this country. The only thing that will change the status quo is sacking of APC from central government which will usher entirely new umpire anything aside this na "war of attrition"

1 Like

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
garfield1:

No but he will handover to someone in okigwe.hope has a softspot for them
How exactly?
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by LORDKing001: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
DellaGold:

Has Wike supported any Governorship Candidate outside his state and the person wins ?.

He never supported Adeleke, yet Adeleke Won. He supported the PDD Candidates for both Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom in the last election and both lost.

The Imo election is between LP and Hope Uzodimma. LP will have a field day on the Hope.less Governor.

Pst eno is of PDP and governor elect
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by fergie001: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

You know them.
Umahi is a still low-key aspiring to that position.
And I see that ruthlessness in DSP.
These are people who all they know is POWER which they must get AT ALL COSTS.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
PDP will implode in Imo state.

Hope Uzodinma's return is looking more and more sacrosanct except Labor Party steps up to the task!

Hope might not even need to rig too much! grin

He will lose without rigging but I doubt he will allow free and fair as he has capitalize on the insecurities in the region to write results for himself. He has tried with few projects and ensuring workers salaries duely paid but his party has lost popularity in the entire region. I am sure given what played out during HA election other parties will be out for "total war" I hope he has enough arsenal to sustain and keep fighting too dirty.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
These are people who all they know is POWER which they must get AT ALL COSTS.
This year election has birthed a 'new' me in this aspect.
Before I was averse to electoral fraud and other evils associated with the process of contesting election but now I find myself towing dangerously towards that dark path. I feel comfortable with rigging tales provided it favor my choice.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by clockwisereport: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
garfield1:

Smart adeyrmi who is their best bet is not in the good books of bello.faleke stepped down,I dont know for karimi and Clarence olafemi.I feel asuku or onoja will get it.okuns are minorities,can't do much.bello might spite okun by giving it to lokoja/koton karfe,same thing akpabio did to oron in 2015.

I thought Bello is supporting Jubrin Momoh
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by fergie001: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

This year election has birthed a 'new' me in this aspect.
Before I was averse to electoral fraud and other evils associated with the process of contesting election but now I find myself towing dangerously towards that dark path. I feel comfortable with rigging tales provided it favor my choice.
Hahahaha, that's how the Nigerian State can push you to the extreme.

It's a winner-takes-all system... Do it anyhow and win, let the loser go to Court.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

He will lose without rigging but I doubt he will allow free and fair as he has capitalize on the insecurities in the region to write results for himself. He has tried with few projects and ensuring workers salaries duely paid but his party has lost popularity in the entire region. I am sure given what played out during HA election other parties will be out for "total war" I hope he has enough arsenal to sustain and keep fighting too dirty.

That will definitely be a bigger fight than what Jagaban went through to get to Aso Rock!

It will be interesting!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by clockwisereport: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
yaki84:

Which akwaibom candidate did he support and he lost?
Which year?

Wike supported Sandy Onor in cross River
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Can you please screen shot it?

Risentouch:

If you are an Android user, message me on Whatsapp let me forward the app to you
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Can you please screen shot the app.

chaberry:

We are politically apart but when it come to the beautiful game of football, everyone is my brother except you support Chelsea or Man. Utd.
As for link try Live sports plus Hd
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
A brother don suggest it and i beg him to screenshot the particular one because yacine tv too many for play store. Can you help to do that?

Abdulmumin412:

Have you tried yacine tv app?
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

That will definitely be a bigger fight than what Jagaban went through to get to Aso Rock!

It will be interesting!

Exactly it will be a bigger fight cos other parties will seek "help" from sister states since elections won't be holding there. It will really make it interesting
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by garfield1: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
clockwisereport:

I thought Bello is supporting Jubrin Momoh

I heard so too
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by garfield1: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

How exactly?

As in
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by garfield1: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aiel123:

Sylva will be APC's undoing.
Only Lyon can outrun Diri

Sylva is not wise but just brutal.he could have given senate ticket to Lyon to occupy him or pick him as his running mate and handover to him after his remaining four years.elections under diri has shown that a divided apc cannot win bayelsa
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
cool
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by erospecial: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
uncleck:
Samuel Anyanwu should have just been enjoying party money because nobody can wrestle power from the hope uzodimma I know
So Imo people are hopeless and terrorists!
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Aiel123: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:

Hahahaha, that's how the Nigerian State can push you to the extreme.

It's a winner-takes-all system... Do it anyhow and win, let the loser go to Court.
Your last submission is key.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees / Cash-strapped PDP Now Resorting To S’african Drug Dealers For Funding - Nabena / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.