Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road (16959 Views)

FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by sleekpro(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good explanation, he sound just the way a minister or a professional who knows what he or she is doing.. kudos to #fash.

But why he explain that of Enugu to Anambra, he should have explain it to us, so those of us who ply these roads will know what exactly iis going on.

Or ist another ghost contract allocated to the 5% ters??
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Kingpele(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha outgoing fec want to loot more funds before the end of may
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by goslowgoslow(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
uzohrome:
Bribe to stand down on obi's ambition on the court issues , too late, declare obi winner of the 2023 election...
Very ungrateful and very bitter set of people.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Whois(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why is road construction always expensive in Nigeria and it takes too much time to complete a single road. Anambra to enugu road isn't that long but see the amount and time they want to use to construct the road shocked

N49 billion with an additional completion time of 42 months

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by blesdman(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It will take about 4 years to construct the road☹️

How many km is the road sef?
Wike as minister of works will give reasonable timelines. Only in rivers state, I saw roads being constructed in 3 months-10months only

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Ttipsy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Someone should correct me if I'm wrong

Is Enugu onitsha expwy and Lagos Ibadan expwy the only road in Nigeria

??
Every year we keep hearing
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Ikaeniyan0: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
blesdman:

Wike as minister of works will give reasonable timelines. Only in rivers state, I saw roads being constructed in 3 months-10months only
I'm so shock is going to take about 4 years to build a road that's likely not up to 200km

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by chudez0147(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol.
RichBoy247:
Tinubu will stop it. It must be stopped
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Slurity(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
uzohrome:
Bribe to stand down on obi's ambition on the court issues , too late, declare obi winner of the 2023 election...
wake up to reality, Obi can never be Nigeria president even if he contest 100 times. Igbo should get a serious candidate if they want to be president of this country.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by JOemmy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Work on that onitsha/enugu express road have been going on for ever I don't know why that political road can't be completed?

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Ttipsy(f): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wao that's commendable
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Snazzy147: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
uzohrome:

I bu EWU!

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Parrot69: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
RichBoy247:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
The day igbo man will rule Nigeria, that day you will die. Bet me.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by marlow1962(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
nedu666:
Politicians don use this road chop walahi
Fastest cash out in Nigeria, they know the gullible citizens will accept it.
Politicians ready build road from Nigeria to Russia, as long as say when them don complete am, even those were no fit afford 100mb (only depends on free mode) go still congratulate them.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by manbello(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2023
RichBoy247:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
He should better get used to this 😂
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by menacetosociety: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2023
uzohrome:
This one don dey mad small small grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by femtex007(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2023
uzohrome:
Weyrey. The road they have been working on before obi dreamt of contesting.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by femtex007(m): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Lionize:
Demons, na now una just dey approved, after over 7 years. Wicked government.
They have been working on the road for a while now. Its just remaining small
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Sleekfingers: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Parrot69:

The day igbo man will rule Nigeria, that day you will die. Bet me.

And you will live forever abi?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Lionize: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2023
femtex007:

They have been working on the road for a while now. Its just remaining small
The way it takes ages to build roads in the southeast is purely political. by the time they are finishing one end, the first set has become bad already. I only saw good road in the 80s, my father and I used to travel along Enugu-PH every other weekend, and the trip costs barely 2 hours. For the past 20 years +, that road has not been pliable.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by 9japride(m): 2:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Luckysbab:
Them go still abuse and claim marginalization.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't really understand you guys. Was it not same road we all were arguing that nothing has been done on it, but APC people said government had constructed the road? Igbos were complaining about it, but APC people said we should keep quiet that government was doing the road. So which road contract are they awarding now? I believe it's to paint the road with green colours since is already completed.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Scamburster(m): 2:16am On Apr 13, 2023
Slurity:
wake up to reality, Obi can never be Nigeria president even if he contest 100 times. Igbo should get a serious candidate if they want to be president of this country.
Then who are you to said that?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by onuman: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2023
After the approval, the road will never be built. Just like other approvals made and the roads were never built.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by onuman: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
All these approvals does not impress me anymore. Any accounts of the previous approvals? What is the state of Enugu Onitsha new road? And for a government on its way out already.

Oya na

Audio approval. Audio Road works.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by ChykeSucre23: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Something that should have been done 6years b4 now, this is a transmission line they couldn't make a down payment for a roasted corn. Just one month to their exit and they approve this huge amount for babablu, bulabalo
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Handsum64: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2023
Unfortunately the dot don't know who to appreciate
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road by Brimstone77: 4:52am On Apr 13, 2023
RichBoy247:
Tinubu will stop it. It must be stopped

Why wait for tinubu?

Go and stop it yourself..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.