Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 (34952 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by BeanmanX(m): 4:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Gunayo:
But the babalawo wet do Chelsea like dis no try at all.
Chelsea fans take heart you hear.
See you in 2028 champions league.
Chelshit never had a chance of beating Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Alary: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Fulltime
Chelsea vs real madrid
1-1
2-0
3-0
One of these will be the final score make una qoute me after the match

How far prophet?

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Onota: 5:29am On Apr 19, 2023
The path is so clear for them!
esemes256:
Man city owns this champions league.
They will beat the remaining teams home and away.
If care is not taken, Haaland will score 20 goals in the UCL this season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nor be Jazz Boss... Na Experience!

Na Liverpool hear am pass for their hands!

But, Guardiola get experience too! He just needs to humble himself and learn from his past errors!

This is Man City's year!

If they don't win it this season, they should just rest for life! grin
As a madridista man city are always the favorite but champions league night is not that way if you can look it far more complex...Ac Milan KO Napoli...Bayern has never won it at they best and Chelsea keep winning it at they worse twice so champions league is all about consistency....Real Madrid always make use of 80/20 principles of Pareto theory see the rest of 20 per matches in the champions league as right far than any other club...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Onota:
The path is so clear for them!
Can you be real for once that it has been way clear than this year...Man city can’t even win a final against Chelsea which is the greatest game of they life...Madrid has nothing to lose so will are the team to WIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Fcwilly: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Lamasta:
Man City vs Real Madrid semi final
That will be great for final
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Stonedepot: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2023
We are one of the leading pavers and tiles suppliers in Australia offering a comprehensive range of outdoor pavers and tiles to our customers at competitive costs. As pavers and tiles suppliers, we ensure that our customers receive high-quality service. We have been delivering 100% premium quality natural stones such as Travertine, Sandstone, Bluestone, Slatestone, Marble and more for the last three decades. We are accredited in quality assurance and are based out of Australia. You can contact us for free samples and build your space as you like it. Reach out to our natural stones expert as we take pride in being one of the best pavers and tiles for any design solutions in commercial and residential spaces.

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Stonedepot: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Leading Marble Suppliers in Australia

Marble is timeless, gorgeous, and diverse, among other things. Marble pavers and tiles may be found everywhere. From ancient Egypt to Petra, and the majestic Victorian halls of the United Kingdom to the world heritage Taj Mahal in India, there are a lot of examples. It is why the popularity of marble suppliers is on the rise. Marble suppliers all over the world work relentlessly to offer the most outstanding quality Marbles. Due to the rising popularity of Marble suppliers globally, it can be challenging to select one that provides premium products at competitive pricing.
Stone Depot is one of the oldest names in the Marble tiles industry, founded three decades ago. Its position as one of the leading Marble suppliers in Australia to its strong dominance in the natural stone industry globally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by bluefilm: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2023
E be like say this Lampard is worse than the previous Lampard. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Fourtygees: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Wetin bring FOOL come again... Can't you just comment without insulting someone? Idiot

Portlouis:

Shut up you fool.

Silva is Chelsea's best defender regardless of age
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by histemple: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2023
Mercury12:

Bye bye real Madrid. Benzema must cry 😝😂

Good morning from Madrid in Spain.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Housing(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2023
Portlouis:

Shut up you fool.

Silva is Chelsea's best defender regardless of age

You can't omprehend simple statement. If Thiago Silva, a footballer close to forty years of age is Chelsea's best Defender don't you know there is a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by headboyprince(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2023
Vivihay:
I'm about starting a loan shark company, hence I would like to do a test-run first here on Nairaland to see how profitable the loan business is before i go live Nationwide on my new website and app that is under construction. So the first 10 people to chat me up will be getting a loan of about 20k to 500k.
NOTE:
* NO COLLATERAL NEEDED
* NO FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE ACCESSING THE LOAN, IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.
* MONTHLY REPAYMENT FEE OF 5% FOR A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 4MONTHS.
*?YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DROP YOUR DETAILS LIKE VALID ID, NIN, VALID PHONE NUMBER AND BVN THAT CAN BE USE TO TRACK YOU INCASE OF ANY ISSUE.
Whatsapp 081 three zero 88 9 six one five

I chatted you up
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Mercury12(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2023
thatigboman:
No European championship for Chelsea next season. I'm so happy
temporary happiness
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Mercury12(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2023
Gunayo:
Abeg who Chelsea wan play next. I need to cash out big time on them.
no try am cus u go lose. Try am and see
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Demzlent(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2023
chelsea back to where Abrahamovic picked them from
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by ALFADOS(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

You guys are just blaming the owner
Are you aware there are people in Chelsea who are advising him?
You think it's his sole decision to keep appointing English coaches?
the owner of the club is like buhari, he doesn't listing to advice at all

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by stanluiz(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2023
donforeign:
Dem no get sense ... Buy players full everywhere like sand, Dem confuse..
No be that useless Todd bohley dey am.

Buying players that you need and those that are not needed. Buying players for buying sake.

Just tell me what the likes of Madueke, fofana, Sterling, broja, Aubumayanag etc are doing in Chelsea etc.

All these players are just occupying space in the dressing room. They dump them where they pick them from.

Todd bohley spend 600 million pounds to buy players yet he couldn't get a good and competent that has a profile.

Sacking tuchel was not the problem. But the problem is who do you replace tuchel with. Sacking tuchel and bringing in Potter is madness. See where incompetent Potter has dragged Chelsea to!

After 7 months of poor results, you sack Potter and bring lampard, to do what ?

Everything Abrahimovic did for Chelsea for the past 19 years. His sacrifice, his achievement, his legacy. Todd bohley destroy it within 1
year.

Boehly was sent to destroy Chelsea with the help of British government and English FA.

Todd boehly has accomplished his mission in Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by stanluiz(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2023
ALFADOS:
Todd boehly make buhari look like a genius.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Kukutenla: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2023
ALFADOS:
I don't think that's the case here
From Graham Potter, to spending massively, to Lampard, it's obvious the owner is taking advice from those inside the club.
The dude is American so there's no way he'll be so fixated on English coaches. That's what I think anyway
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Delightsome2023: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2023
donforeign:
city vs Madrid
that's semi final bro
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Okhuadams(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

You guys are just blaming the owner
Are you aware there are people in Chelsea who are advising him?
You think it's his sole decision to keep appointing English coaches?
Minister of advocate well-done
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by esemes256: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Madrid have experience and quality players but they used to be lucky sometimes even in life anybody can make it. Yet there fans will be saying experience and it's their birth right 😁last UCL final vs LFC wetin dem play, that their turn to spider man. They always find a way to score, it's scary at times as if they super or special. I hope mancity can finally win against them dis time. I want to see wether their keeper go turn spider man.
Lol. Madrid keeper really turn spiderman against Liverpool last season.
This time, Man city will be all out for revenge. And they have a more powerful squad this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by dafeoroyo: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2023
Apart from city,all English club are shit,na man u worst past,throwing a home 2-0 lead away,am wondering wetin dey won go play for servila on Thursday
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Haymus007(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Kukutenla:
As Lampard see the kind work wey Modric dey do
Baba reason say we self get one mudryk na
You no well grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by borie4u(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2023
I won my friends 50k. Told him madrid will qualify he said chelsea will qualify. I still added that after the match if he doesnt drop my bet money for everyday, he pays 1k extra. another 100k say na man city go win the league. As it is now be like i go still win another 100k with xtra 1k for everyday that he no send the money complete. Madrid thank you

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by marksleek2584(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peacecore:
Make sure say u no run o grin
God sparing our lives, no way bro! I'll be on the thread for both legs
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by marksleek2584(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peacecore:
U go later close that your mouth when Mam City bleeps your Madrid up
until the day bro! I've bleeped and wasted away two English team's already...bring Man city on.
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Peacecore: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
marksleek2584:
God sparing our lives, no way bro! I'll be on the thread for both legs
Good
Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by Kyase(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
fergie001:

I need more goals.... I stake 4 biko😁😁😁😁

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana

Vickyrotex don enter voicemail permanently grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 by seunmohmoh(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Benitoh:

My good friend please stay away from radio and television till tomorrow, we appreciate your input and presence.

All Chelsea fans should stay home away from viewing centers too.
I kukuma watch am with highness. No be match wey person fit watch with ordinary eye

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.