Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque (18115 Views)

Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / Man Prays At The Tombs Of Yar'adua, His Father, And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by FreeStuffsNG: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, for the commencement of an eight-day official visit.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in a statement on Tuesday, said upon his arrival, he was received by the Deputy Governor Sa’ud Khalid Al-Faisal.

The presidential spokesman said the President visited and prayed at the Prophet’s Holy Mosque this evening and greeted Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his two companions.

Shehu added that at the entrance of the Prophet’s Holy Mosque, the President was received by a number of officials.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1645909919571529729

After serving the nation all his life, here PMB is praying for the nation while fasting. He is grateful to Allah for seeing him through his two tenures and praying for the success of the incoming administration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

This is the true hallmark of a great spiritual and patrotic leader. Putting the nation first.

May God continue to bless Nigeria.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by FreeStuffsNG: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
A whole President of a nation with over 200 million people dressed in very modest form. Wow!!Very humble worship.
check my signature for free stuffs!

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Yukov(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
May Allah SWT accept his prayers and the prayers of all Muslim faithfuls in this Ramadan period and beyond. Aameen.
Ramadan Mubarak to you sir.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Urheadmaster(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
It looks like Photoshop
FreeStuffsNG:
A whole President of a nation with over 200 people dressed in very modest form. Wow!!Very humble worship

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Gajagojo: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Saudi cashing out on God
We need to develop our own pilgrimage sites in IleIfe for those who believe God's network only works in specific locations
Some people believe God's ears work better in Mecca

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by FreeStuffsNG: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
It looks like Photoshop
It is obvious you do not know this about this humble aspect of Islam.

When PMB is very much older and ready to return to his maker, that is how he will be buried on the same day.

If you want to learn more about Islam, tune to radio Lagos every Friday from 12 noon.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Figger(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
I thought men and women don't worship side by side in mosques, abi na my eyes dey pain me ni

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by meum: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
I thought women stay at the back? How women go kneel now offer her prayer when men dey directly behind her?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Beebah321(f): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Una don destroy Nigeria finish, una come mosque dey pray like say una be better people.
God dey watch una.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by oilyngbati(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Devil punish Ipob/ESN terrorists and their supporters

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by aariwa(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nothing concerns anybody with buhari. He ruined 8 yeas of Nigeria future due to incompetence

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Brendaniel: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
A problem of Nigeria went to pray for Nigeria to bring in another problem....

I don't want another problem for Nigeria, I want solution.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by LivingSage: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
They're not observiñg solat(congregational prayer), they're only praying
Figger:
I thought men and women don't worship side by side in mosques, abi na my eyes dey pain me ni

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Figger(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
LivingSage:
They're not observiñg solat(congregational prayer), they're only praying
But it's inside the mosque, thought that was suppose to be a Haram

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by muhammaduyusufu: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nice.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by LivingSage: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is that not his wife beside him?

Figger:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by BRIMBRAM: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:
Saudi cashing out on God
We need to develop our own pilgrimage sites in IleIfe for those who believe God's network only works in specific locations
Some people believe God's ears work better in Mecca

Nobody is stopping you from doing that. Just be very creative about it. There should not be skull mining in the rituals Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Gajagojo: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Nobody is stopping you from doing that.
I prefer that people without sense refrain from quoting me or that they quote people like themselves
Birds of a feather.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by BRIMBRAM: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

I prefer that people without sense refrain from quoting me or that they quote people like themselves
Birds of a feather.....

Your Ile-ife religion seems to be very agressive. Is anger one of the criteria of becoming a worshipper?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Gajagojo: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is obvious you do not know this about this humble aspect of Islam.
When PMB is very much older and ready to return to his maker, that is how he will be buried on the same day.
If you want to learn more about Islam, tune to radio Lagos every Friday from 12 noon.
It is not "humble" .
It is a ritual and I do not use the word ritual disrespectfully.
All religions have rituals

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Gajagojo: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Your Ile-ife religion seems to be very agressive. Is anger one of the criteria of becoming a worshipper?
Can you shut up and go away?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by BRIMBRAM: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Can you shut up and go away?

Aggression and anger.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Mindlog: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
A whole President of a nation with over 200 people dressed in very modest form. Wow!!Very humble worship

Is he the only one "modestly" dressed in there or was he supposed to be in a suit and chose to "humble' himself by wearing that?🙄

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by System202: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Figger:

Yes its haram in other mosques, But it's permisable in two holly Mosque that's masjidul harami where kaba is located and masjidul nabawi the prophet mosque. and also their is a section for women and men when they want to perform Salat in prophet mosque which is not the case in kaba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beebah321:
Una don destroy Nigeria finish, una come mosque dey pray like say una be better people.
God dey watch una.

God go forgive them
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by falcon01: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Buhari Thinks he can make heaven after all that!
One thing about the Muslim God is he can forgive anything and everything but he'll never forgive something that happens between you and another person. If buhari isn't forgiven by Nigerians he'll never make heaven. How can he seek forgiveness from those that are dead? Those kidnapped by bandits under his leadership? Those who die due to hunger? Those who where killed on the Train apong Kaduna and Abuja Road?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by khalling2008: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2023
The slayer of Ipob
The slayer of Nnamdi Kanu
The eze ndigbo of Obidient.
The King maker who crown Obi the president of Social media.
The tormenter of obedient.
The founder of dot country.
Sit at home initiator.

Longlive sir
We shall continue to remember you after your tenure

https://fb.watch/jTpX7yk9PV/

Unlike Peter Obi
Yes daddy

Peter obi can never go to Isreal for pilgrimage because jews will never accept him

https://youtube.com/shorts/rlOG6RgSmpo?feature=share

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by israelmao(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Then what is so special about that?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by specialmati(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Thegamingorca(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://mobile.twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1645909919571529729

After serving the nation all his life, here PMB is praying for the nation while fasting. He is grateful to Allah for seeing him through his two tenures and praying for the success of the incoming administration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

This is the true hallmark of a great spiritual and patrotic leader. Putting the nation first.

May God continue to bless Nigeria.

Who was snapping?
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by MrAgbako: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
May Allah accept our prayers
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Thegamingorca(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Is he the only one "modestly" dressed in there or was he supposed to be in a suit and chose to "humble' himself by wearing that?🙄

Don't mind that one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations / Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro / FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.