Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations (18109 Views)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos To Commission Lekki Seaport (Video) / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Largest Vessel At Onne: Evil Prediction Of What Will Happen Next Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48pm On May 21, 2023
The Lekki Deep Seaport on Friday surpassed stakeholders expectations since the start of operations with the berthing of its largest vessel, a 300-meter Length Over All vessel.

The vessel christened CMA-CGM RABELAIS, with an impressive capacity of 6570 TEUs, started its journey from China.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the berthing of the record-making vessel, was contained in a statement issued on the official Twitter page of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

The statement said the vessel christened CMA-CGM RABELAIS had an impressive capacity of 6570 TEUs.

It said the vessel would be discharging and loading export cargoes.

The journey of the vessel originated from Shanghai, China and called at the Lekki Port,” it said.

In response to the development, the NPA Managing Director, Mr Mohammed Bello-Koko, said: “it is a testament to Nigeria’s drive in delivering cargo with ease and utmost efficiency.”

“The fact that this vessel was departing the country on the same day it berthed was a fulfillment of their promise to deliver speedy cargo dwell time
,” Bello-Koko said.
He noted that this was done through improved efficiencies, and state-of-the-art machinery.

“I am delighted to assure you that we are committed to continuously improving on this milestone,” he added.

The statement quoted the Asst. Harbour Master for Lekki Port, Capt. Monday Gajere, as saying that the thorough navigation risk assessment involving pilots, tugs, and mooring gangs allowed for smooth berthing of the large cargo carrier.

Gajere said that the berthing of the large cargo carrier was a demonstration of the Authority’s readiness to handle such cargoes.
“This is to maximise the competitive advantages that Lekki Port deep draught and state-of-the-art equipment offers as Nigeria advances toward attaining port hub status,” he said. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/lekki-seaport-berths-largest-vessel-since-commencement-of-operations/amp/

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 8:49pm On May 21, 2023
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upward trajectory and boon.

Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari
Thank you President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria for ever!

Invest in Lagos and Yorubaland today and watch our land bless you for as long as you do not hate us the Yoruba and do not dabble into our politics.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Biodun556(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2023
Lagos on the move

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by DeLaRue: 8:55pm On May 21, 2023
Excellent.

China's trade with Nigeria will boom into the future, leaving the controlling, intrusive, colonialist EU and UK in the dust.

I don't care about China, but at least they don't interfere in Nigeria's internal affairs.

In another 20 years, China will dominate the global landscape leaving America consumed by its own grand delusion of global superiority.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 8:55pm On May 21, 2023
Biodun556:
Lagos on the move
Yes o Bro! cheesy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by tolue42(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
May 20, 2023

Lekki Seaport berths largest vessel since commencement of operations

The Lekki Deep Seaport on Friday surpassed stakeholders expectations since the start of operations with the berthing of its largest vessel, a 300-meter Length Over All vessel.
The vessel christened CMA-CGM RABELAIS, with an impressive capacity of 6570 TEUs, started its journey from China.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the berthing of the record-making vessel, was contained in a statement issued on the official Twitter page of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

The statement said the vessel christened CMA-CGM RABELAIS had an impressive capacity of 6570 TEUs.

It said the vessel would be discharging and loading export cargoes.

“The journey of the vessel originated from Shanghai, China and called at the Lekki Port,” it said.

In response to the development, the NPA Managing Director, Mr Mohammed Bello-Koko, said: “it is a testament to Nigeria’s drive in delivering cargo with ease and utmost efficiency.”

“The fact that this vessel was departing the country on the same day it berthed was a fulfillment of their promise to deliver speedy cargo dwell time,” Bello-Koko said.
He noted that this was done through improved efficiencies, and state-of-the-art machinery.

“I am delighted to assure you that we are committed to continuously improving on this milestone,” he added.

The statement quoted the Asst. Harbour Master for Lekki Port, Capt. Monday Gajere, as saying that the thorough navigation risk assessment involving pilots, tugs, and mooring gangs allowed for smooth berthing of the large cargo carrier.

Gajere said that the berthing of the large cargo carrier was a demonstration of the Authority’s readiness to handle such cargoes.
“This is to maximise the competitive advantages that Lekki Port deep draught and state-of-the-art equipment offers as Nigeria advances toward attaining port hub status,” he said. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/lekki-seaport-berths-largest-vessel-since-commencement-of-operations/amp/

Nlfpmod mynd44

I was there on Friday, it was a massive cargo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJfxnYk8RA

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Flangelo12: 9:04pm On May 21, 2023
My container don land oh.

Come follow me rejoice.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 9:10pm On May 21, 2023
tolue42:

I was there on Friday, it was a massive cargo
Wow!!! Awesome! It came in with goods and was filled with exports then turned back same day!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 9:11pm On May 21, 2023
President Buhari disgraced all his haters!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by XerXers: 9:19pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upqard trajectory and boon.

Thank you China
Thank you Igbo importers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by tolue42(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Awesome! It came in with goods and was filled with exports then turned back same day!

It was massive!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by XerXers: 9:22pm On May 21, 2023
DeLaRue:
Excellent.

China's trade with Nigeria will boom into the future, leaving the controlling, intrusive, colonialist EU and UK in the dust.

I don't care about China, but at least they don't interfere in Nigeria's internal affairs.

In another 20 years, China will dominate the global landscape leaving America consumed by its own grand delusion of global superiority.
You see why Obi is the right man to rule Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by mortalincarnate(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2023
Nice 1

More of this will continue putting us on global map

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria is on an unprecedented economic upqard trajectory and boon.

delusions of an Agbado brain.Such delusions will end up in flames same way your outdated scam format of offering free stuffs ended up in flames on Nairaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 10:07pm On May 21, 2023
aariwa:
You are a sore loser. Nigeria defeated you and your ilks. As you can see, we made it in spite of you.

We ignored you naysayers, cyberbullies and criminal defamers and today God placed a sweet song of victory in our mouth.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. You always lose.
God bless Nigeria and curse those who curse and hate Nigeria and Nigerians. May our land never bless them.
Btw,I have reported you to the mods.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are a sore loser. Nigeria defeated you and your ilks. As you can see, we made it in spite of you.

We ignored you naysayers, cyberbullies and criminal defamers and today God placed a sweet song of victory in our mouth.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. You always lose.
God bless Nigeria and curse those who curse and hate Nigeria and Nigerians. May our land never bless them.
Btw,I have reported you to the mods.
lol you are the loser here already. Using scam format hush puppi used in 2013 to try and scam people on Nairaland of all places in 2023 doesn’t portray you to anybody as smart and the reason why you are a loser is that after more than a year of doing this you have not caught anybody in your trap. If what you are offering is good, instead of Nairaland won’t you start from your family members to cousins, friends, people from your village etc? Continue wasting your time with your outdated scam format

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 10:35pm On May 21, 2023
aariwa:
lol you are the loser here already. Using scam format hush puppi used in 2013 to try and scam people on Nairaland of all places in 2023 doesn’t portray you to anybody as smart and the reason why you are a loser is that after more than a year of doing this you have not caught anybody in your trap. If what you are offering is good, instead of Nairaland won’t you start from your family members to cousins, friends, people from your village etc? Continue wasting your time with your outdated scam format

This is one of your numerous monikers you use to blackmail, cyberbully and criminally defame innocent people and I will help you with enough digital footprints so that one day when discrete background checks are done on your online activities, your cyberbullying and criminal defamation activities will come up during the search and you will be seen in your true colours.
You are not happy that Nigeria made progress in spite of you, your hate and bigotry.
You will be reported again for attempting to derail the thread

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is one of your numerous monikers you use to blackmail, cyberbully and criminally defame innocent people and I will help you with enough digital footprints so that one day when discrete background checks are done on your online activities, your cyberbullying and criminal defamation activities will come up during the search and you will be seen in your true colours.
You are not happy that Nigeria made progress in spite of you, your hate and bigotry.
Lol I am in far better place…been a lawyer for twenty years, been on Nairaland for more than 10 years with same moniker unlike you, so I am the one that would be reporting your cyber activities of scamming people with your free stuff scam nonsense . You are the one soliciting to commit crime not me and I would actually send your online profile tomorrow to efcc and interpol tomorrow send mine too like you mentioned let’s see who is the criminal trying to scam innocent people

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Your life of crime will never be allowed to fester on Nairaland. Your fraudster mates go on Instagram and twitter but you are here looking for who to scam here on Nairaland. You have even even gone to change your profile to business funding. You can never erase your online scam foot prints no matter where you go. I hate scammers because people like you are the ones that ruin opportunities for good Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 1:20am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
Your life of crime will never be allowed to fester on Nairaland. Your fraudster mates go on Instagram and twitter but you are here looking for who to scam here on Nairaland. You have even even gone to change your profile to business funding. You can never erase your online scam foot prints no matter where you go. I hate scammers because people like you are the ones that ruin opportunities for good Nigerians
I will keep 'helping' you make digital footprints for your cyberbullying and criminal defamation activities online.

Those who will do the discrete background checks on you will read my comments that confirm your cyberbullying and criminal defamation and compare to the blackmail you are making now. I assure you that they will be very meticulous so that they will know you criminally defame and bully innocent people online.

It happened to Hundeyin when Oxford University found him out and blacklisted him as a cyberbully and liar like you. You will be fished out too. That moniker you think you hide behind to commit the crime of criminal defamation will not protect you from answering to your crime.

In 7 days time, Asiwaju Tinubu will come on board and you bigoted, hate filled cyber bullies and criminal defamers will be taken up by the law one after the other.
You do the crime you will do the time wink

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 1:25am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I will keep helping you make digital footprints for your cyberbullying and criminal defamation activities online.

Those who will do the discrete background checks on you will read my comments that confirm your cyberbullying and criminal defamation and compare to the blackmail you are making now. I assure you that they will be very meticulous so that they will know you criminally defame and bully innocent people online.

It happened to Hundeyin when Oxford University found him out. You will be fished out too. That moniker you think you hide behind to commit the crime of criminal defamation will not protect you from answering to your crime.

In 7 days time, Asiwaju Tinubu will come on board and you bigoted, hate filled cyber bullies and criminal defamers will be taken up by the law one after the other.
Fraudster Sukami Vaughn your fraudulent activities have come to end continue deluding yourself on tinubu saving you from poverty, that’s your fools paradise not mine

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 1:26am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
Fraudster Sukami Vaughn your fraudulent activities have come to end continue deluding yourself on tinubu saving you from poverty, that’s your fools paradise not mine
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 1:28am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by aariwa(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I will keep 'helping' you make digital footprints for your cyberbullying and criminal defamation activities online.

It happened to Hundeyin when Oxford University found him out and blacklisted him as a cyberbully and liar like you. You will be fished out too. That moniker you think you hide behind to commit the crime of criminal defamation will not protect you from answering to your crime.

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun
Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by iammo(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2023
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by Mrbenny001: 8:21am On May 22, 2023
Import and consume...no export ...no forex....more suffering

1 Like

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On May 22, 2023
Too much respect for Lagos

One of the most populated state in africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by EdiskyHarry: 8:22am On May 22, 2023
Tell me why Lagos state will cease to develop.
This is what we call immediate needs of a state, not my state that a governor will give priority to worship centers, 22 useless story building, 10 lanes and stadiums.
God bless Lagos state, one day I'll surely visit this place even if it's 24 hours.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by obembet(f): 8:23am On May 22, 2023
Make them no burn down Lagos o.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Seaport Berths Largest Vessel Since Commencement Of Operations by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2023
Biodun556:
Lagos on the move
…but the traffic is maddening 😢

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Pay ₦500 Prayer Levy At Ayangburen Market - Sabo Ikorodu, Lagos (Photo) / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.