Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport (1922 Views)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / 2023: Court Asked To Disqualify Tinubu Over ‘Questionable’ Qualifications / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by Peacemaker5128: 4:41am On Apr 13, 2023
boltwings:
Nigeria slave masters the UK government is trying to fight Obi, because they know that if Obi wins in court he will change Nigeria for good and the looting of Nigeria by UK government will stop. UK government does not want Obi to be president. Don't be surprised if they now rope in a crime of the double identity owner to Obi and claims Obi is the one that committed the crime just to tent Obi's image. UK government doesn't mean well for Nigeria, have that at the back of your mind.
stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by Peacemaker5128: 4:45am On Apr 13, 2023
bdon123:

U are really dumb.TINUBUhas a hand in this.so same Obi that was un uk weeks for chatam house interview suddenly turned to drug lord?
so it is Tinubu again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by bdon123(m): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
so it is Tinubu again
Yes tinubu planned this .Sowore understands it better.even i wont be arrested at airport becos someone was impersonating me not to talk of some as popular as obi.
This as all smell of d Nigerian Plablo setup bt guess wat,this tribunal thing we go see am to d end...election was rigged
Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by Peacemaker5128: 5:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Tinubu is greater than all ibo dead or alive
bdon123:

Yes tinubu planned this .Sowore understands it better.even i wont be arrested at airport becos someone was impersonating me not to talk of some as popular as obi.
This as all smell of d Nigerian Plablo setup bt guess wat,this tribunal thing we go see am to d end...election was rigged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by Peacemaker5128: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2023
bdon123:

so Tinubu is such powerful to detain peter Pandora obituary? So why “Obituaries” now fighting such person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by LivingSage: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2023
So this thread doesn't deserve front page despite the credible source seun?

Nlfpmod?

If it were to be Tinubu's, you wouldn't hesitate.

Why are you being openly biase seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fleeing Obi Was Detained At London Airport Over Questionable Passport by LivingSage: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2023
LivingSage:
So this thread doesn't deserve front page despite the credible source seun?

Nlfpmod?

If it were to be Tinubu's, you wouldn't hesitate.

Why are you being openly biase seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Celebrates As Tinubu And Wike Commission Rumuokwuta Flyover / Why Are They Hell-bent On Frustrating Tinubu ? / Lagos City Hall Is Back. I Tought Some Ignoramus Say Na Only Tiles Den Lay:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.