Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention (1596 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by RockHard: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by WisdomFlakes: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ghen ghen. The way this is going, OBIdients might cancel the entire U.K. Omo, U.K don buy market.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Jogs1900: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
WisdomFlakes:
Ghen ghen. The way this is going, OBIdients might cancel the entire U.K. Omo, U.K don buy market.
They will boycott UK

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by inoki247: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol for say Na Tinubu all this happen to the Internet for don catch fire with different theory as usual from the Zomb...

Issues dey happen for UK They blame APC issues happen for LP among excos and the party na APC dem go still blame na which day una go rest from ur blame game..

This people can defend jargons and accuse people up nd down dere savior no fit make any mistake na today dem don dey subject person to questioning at the Airport...

Watch out them go soon start to dey cancel UK and also open petition maybe them go tell US or Russia to Ban UK from existing as country like this cos na UK wey dem dey always tag like this na him don dey fvck up....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Houseontherock1: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
These people are funny AF grin grin grin

UK should apologize and send an emissary to pacify them ASAP grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Afamed: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Headless zombies go cry tire today

The Pandora fraud will never change his dubious ways

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by ShortBiscuit: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Obidients should be doing Thanksgiving because if what I'm hearing from the grapevine is true, e remain small make YouKay gonment give Saint Obi the Ekweremadu treatment. My source tells me he's not yet in the clear. The matter long. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by alade00: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Afamed:
The guy don delete the tweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by KingKO22: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
MNK was once idolized as immaculate when he was the Messiah of IPOB even when the whole world saw his direction as a terrorist bug their eyes done clear now

Then Pandora Obituary inherited the structure and he becomes another Messiah that you can't touch but soon their eyes will clear

They will always blame opposition for their misdeeds but their eyes will soon clear

UK is their another opposition and while world will see them for what they are

Terrorist people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by StOla: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Imagine it was a political opponent of Peter Obi?

I remember what Obidients said when Ekweremadu was arrested.

Tinubu must be ordained by God who answered Obi's deceitful prayer.

Obi challenged God who answered his prayer, now see what has become of him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by achiever12: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

They will boycott UK

Thw cursed APC government can only manipulate situations to work against Peter obi since they have nothing else against him.

This is a sign that the APC and its goons are feeling the heat from obidients
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by JASONjnr(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Are we going to pretend that he's never travelledto UK before with that same Visa?

One thing is certain, there's always a truth at the end of every calamity.

APC only want to shut Obi down till Tinubu is sworn in to power, since the days are drawing closer.... They're trying to avert all distractions from court proceedings.

I was very certain when I said that Tinubu is a strategist.... He really knows how to play his games.

I remain Obidient! Our stolen mandate will be recovered!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by DeTribalisedCit: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Forcing it, aren't you?

Obi could have spent Easter in Nigeria but God led him to UK and his dupe was busted before he could probably sow some terrible past about Obi in the UK where he lived for years.

I mean, the game plan would be if they could make him even a quarter like Tinubu perhaps the OBIdient movement will quieten?

I guess they should just focus on the court case now. Time is running out.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Jnkay: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Forcing it, aren't you?

Obi could have spent Easter in Nigeria but God led him to UK and his dupe was busted before he could probably sow some terrible past about Obi in the UK where he lived for years.

I mean, the game plan would be if they could make him even a quarter like Tinubu perhaps the OBIdient movement will quieten?

I guess they should just focus on the court case now. Time is running out.

My guy nothing will happen to Obi. Watch my words this case will die a natural death before this time tomorrow.

Moreover God is with Obi. And OBJ is already in UK.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by BiafranPatriot: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
If 1 Nigeria IGBOs and other tribes don't see the true enemies of that country called NIGERIA, then something is definitely wrong with you.

As for the AGBADO ENGRAVED IDIATS...keep salivating foolishly.

The Court date is getting closer per minute... grin
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Okoroawusa: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Afamed:

Hahahahaha! Afamed I don laugh for here tire o! Is this for real? Someone actually posted that or was it in form of a joke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by manutdrichie(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2023
grin

The lady that congratulated Aisha Binani even before an official announcement of the Adamawa guber election result?

UK Ambassador is an APC Chieftain grin

Tinubu has a Strong agreement with the british govt, they are doing everything to install their puppet, but they will fail
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by IgOga(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2023
OBI that UK immigration chase him while attempting to escape arrest grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Raskimonojendor: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Andrews liver salts reactions.

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by dustmalik: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Afamed:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one off me completely
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by HilcomTech(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Headless mob are seriously in tears

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by theophorus(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Where is Hundeyin?
We need him to do some IJ on this matter so that we can know what truly happen.

He should please start digging and research the real issues.
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by KwuoteYourFada: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2023
KingKO22:
MNK was once idolized as immaculate when he was the Messiah of IPOB even when the whole world saw his direction as a terrorist bug their eyes done clear now

Then Pandora Obituary inherited the structure and he becomes another Messiah that you can't touch but soon their eyes will clear

They will always blame opposition for their misdeeds but their eyes will soon clear

UK is their another opposition and while world will see them for what they are

Terrorist people

Lol

You people have no life outside of obi and Ipob

I'm particularly happy my people are doing well

Like south east has the minimum poverty rate
Thanks to God for that

That's what matters the most

When God blesses you in the midst of those who waste all Thier lives slandering people instead of focusing on building Thier lives

I was thanking God that some APC guys in Lagos marked fresh looking people as Igbos and obidient

Isn't it something you people should be worried about?

My family alone have 3 doctors in the UK all raised by my dad a Biafran War veteran including I myself an IT expert

One thing he thought me was

He knows one thing for sure Igbos are hated because they're progressives

And are not cowardly to keep quiet when things are going wrong

Thanks to God, we are not only richer per capita now we are strongly pursuing education in the east go and check latest literacy level in the country

South East is on the rise south west is on the decline
Out of the top 10 SE are the majority
Imo my state is topping the least , Anambra third after Lagos then Abia and Enugu

I sha thank God we are resilient and hardworking

The project I'm working on now with a team of experts in UK and US your brain can not carry it in the next 10 years .

Dey play

You people future is in jeopardy

I also like the fact that you people are giving our people deep consciousness to relocate their investment home . And I really commend y'all for that
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Afamed: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha! Afamed I don laugh for here tire o! Is this for real? Someone actually posted that or was it in form of a joke?

No be joke my brother. You know the way zombies dey act

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by Okoroawusa: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Afamed:

No be joke my brother. You know the way zombies dey act
Wow! This one na total brainwashing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by LivingSage: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
You're hate-filled People will continue to be disgrace everywhere you go
Re: BREAKING! Obidients Having A Meltdown Over Peter Obi's UK Arrest And Detention by MuMuOnBail: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2023
na wa oooo

Conspiracy theorist I.T students

He will be cleared and left to go. Insha'Alllah

This issue look politically motivated but it can still happen to anyone, including you reading this or even worst.

Obi need to be careful they might send a seductive woman with infection to seduce and sleep with him and give him an incurable STD or STI. please he should be careful, because his enemies are not joking.

He should start using Trojan Condoms

(1) (Reply)

INEC Objected To The True Certified Copy Of Their Results – Kenneth Okonkwo / Wike Approves Demolition; 6000 Buildings Affected. / Lagos State Governor Increases Minimum Wage For Lagos State Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.