Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect (12414 Views)

Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) / Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by 9jahotblog: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
APC technicality in the Kano State governorship poll will be flawed as usual. The justices of the governorship petition tribunal will dismissed APC case in the court of justice. Gawuna will never be declare the winner.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by IfnobeGod20: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Chucks13:
They should allow the winner to carry on as the new governor in as far he is not from Labour party then no problem. Anything Labour must be destroy and that is where I stand unrepentantly.
I hope you won't have hypertension on LP issue? This is an issue that is remotely not concern LP but you still carry LP enter it. I pray you survive LP ache because they've come to stay while you swim in your perpetual hate as you've said you stand unrepentant. I hope you won't stand unrepentant of what will kill you?
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by Lithiumite: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

There is no fact in APC first prayer that says Yusuf is not qualified to be NNPP candidate because electoral Act request for names of party members be submitted to INEC 30 days to the primary. The electoral Act never made mentioned the purpose for the submission of the names 30 days to the election and law doesn't work in vacuum. No single section of the electoral Act or constitution that bar new party entrants from participating in party primary after assumption into the party. I mean no single part of our law stated that.
The only prayer that tribunal may answer is the second one that says, the number of void votes more than the difference between the winner and the first runner up. That one is a valid prayer but that first one is just an academic exercise.

When a register is closed,it in an election cycle no new member can be registered again until the register is reopened after the general election......voter registration starts and ends for the same reason,if you miss out on registering in one cycle,you wait till registration starts again...... though the issue of adoption of candidates juxtaposes this.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by Chucks13: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I hope you won't have hypertension on LP issue? This is an issue that is remotely not concern LP but you still carry LP enter it. I pray you survive LP ache because they've come to stay while you swim in your perpetual hate as you've said you stand unrepentant. I hope you won't stand unrepentant of what will kill you?

That is your headache bro. I hate Lp and hate obi with passion so better face your front nothing can change my stand on that. You gerritt
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by IfnobeGod20: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Lithiumite:

When a register is closed,it in an election cycle no new member can be registered again until the register is reopened after the general election......voter registration starts and ends for the same reason,if you miss out on registering in one cycle,you wait till registration starts again...... though the issue of adoption of candidates juxtaposes this.
Mr. Man, voters registration have a timeline in law. It must stop 30 days to the election. Hearwhat the electoral Act has to say:
"The registration of voters, updating and revision of the voters register shall stop not later than 30 days before any election covered by the Act. ~ Section 9(5)".

"The Court of Appeal Wednesday affirmed Peter Obi as the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the February elections. In a unanimous decision, the appellate court struck out the appeal challenging Mr Obi's candidacy and awarded N200,000 each in favour of INEC and the LP".

But no part of our law says party shall stop registering new members or absorb new members in so date to election. If you have such portion in our law please oblige the public. The law only say party should submit members names. The purpose of its submission wasn't to bar new members and law doesn't presume, it must be factual. The purpose is stated along and not to bar members.
"Electoral Act 2022 section 77 states that parties submit their registers, soft and hard copy, to the INEC 30 days before the conduct of elective congresses, convention, meetings".
Meanwhile, it is a solely a party affair who and who becomes members of the party and who participate in party primary. This issue have been decided both at the FHC and FAC as shown in the link below.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/580670-presidential-election-appeal-court-affirms-peter-obis-candidacy.html%23:~:text%3DThe%2520Court%2520of%2520Appeal%2520Wednesday,of%2520INEC%2520and%2520the%2520LP.&ved=2ahUKEwipzLia0Kb-AhWlxAIHHcp4CH8QFnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3STFqbaVUlEotP8sEgDQnL

The court cannot overrule itself on a case that has been decided. Only the supreme court can do that but you know what, it is a preelection matter and cannot be heard directly by the supreme court or FAC.
Also, it is solely party affairs to grant waiver to new or erring members to participate in an election.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by IfnobeGod20: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Chucks13:

That is your headache bro. I hate Lp and hate obi with passion so better face your front nothing can change my stand on that. You gerritt
Until your hate can change night to day before I will take you serious. The person you hate and the party you hate doesn't even know you exist. Same way the party and the person you love doesn't know you exist.
Take it cool you cannot harbour hatred and go far in life because it chokes to death. Negative energy kills faster than AIDS.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by paris8223: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2023
In Sha Allah APC will fail at tribunal up to Supreme Court.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by Chucks13: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Until your hate can change night to day before I will take you serious. The person you hate and the party you hate doesn't even know you exist. Same way the party and the person you love doesn't know you exist.
Take it cool you cannot harbour hatred and go far in life because it chokes to death. Negative energy kills faster than AIDS.

Bro I repeat that is your headache can't you listen? I have no interest in your sermon plzz.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by lailo: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Clueless APC lies and propaganda. APC will lose their case again in the tribunal in Kano State. Most of the Gandollar lawyers will chop his dollars he sniff to his Agbada clothes more. Engineer Abba Yusuff is the people’s choice. Nothing can stop Yusuff from ruling for the next 4 years in government. Gandollar has been thoroughly defeated in Kano State politics.
Igbo speaking for Kano people grin grin grin grin
Wonderment
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by 9jahotblog: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
lailo:

Igbo speaking for Kano people grin grin grin grin
Wonderment
Na truths and reality i dey tell you. If you like twist it with insults. APC Gawuna doesn’t have any tangible case to upturn the victories of Governor elect ABBA Yusuff. APC case will be thrown to dustbin.
Re: Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect by adem30: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
id4sho:
Another supreme court governor loading tongue

BAT abandoned his foot soldiers and fled to France grin

Jagaban taught many people politricks 101
you
Whle Obi abandoned Obi supporters and fled to UK but was apprehended and deported

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race / NBC Query To Channels TV: Yakassai Urges NUJ, NGE To Speak Out / Local Govt Vice Chairmen Conclude Abuja Conference, Appreciate Buhari, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.