Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift (826 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by emela9ja: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by LeoDeKing: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na by force ni?

The clown even said he is a policeman grin

Is that not the more reason the should even start running away from the spot and start screaming?
Re: I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by inoki247: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol Wu sabi Kidnap pass...

They kidnap people in a Legal way....

Even my friend wey be Police I no allow am know my house till this day undecided undecided
Re: I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by Nuhskhut: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
This man is very funny sha.I am a policeman.Him no get work ni abi,is he on parol for the lady?
Re: I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2023
novice would be kidnapper/rapist!
Re: I’m A Policeman–stranger Assures Lady As He Persistently Offers To Give Her Lift by Caramia2020(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Police ke, it's difficult to trust anyone no matter the position.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Men Captured Trying To Disarm Policeman In Uniform (video) / Human Security / Police Beat Journalist To Coma With Horsewhips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.