Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder (13859 Views)

ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan / UNIBEN Bans Gas Cooker, Hotplate, Bed Space Sale, Open Bath, Shortput, Others / Protest In University Of Medical Science, Akure Campus Over Fake Affiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Essential(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Benin and the never ending war. Like 1996 A.A.U war. I think this is still the highest cult war ever in Nigeria.
Cult groups coming from other campus to fight Aye. Aye vs everybody. Their No 3 man went day and Aye go bloody on broad daylight. Checking one Hall or hostel to another looking for other cult members.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by victorVIC1(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
inoki247:
Uniben and Strong men wahala...

It's been like that for decades. During my time, Ekosodin was a major strong hold. Why people were graduating and moving on to the next phase of their life, some stayed back to continue the strong men's way. It's just a pity

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Thortp(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
The country you mean.
Will there be justice on this case? NO
Hmmm
TemplarLandry:
That school needs deliverance. The school has a faulty spiritual foundation.
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Babyboyforeal(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Essential:
Benin and the never ending war. Like 1996 A.A.U war. I think this isstill the highest cult war ever in Nigeria.
Cult groups coming from other campus to fight Aye. Aye vs everybody. Their No 3 man went day and Aye go bloody on broad daylight. Checking one Hall or hostel to another looking for other cult members.
are u serious? U mean i will live my state to another state to go and fight cult war i see no sense in that

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Magnoliaa(f): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2023
ManOfCompetence:
Some social gatherings are usually an avenue for some of these persons to perpetrate evil..... so, on the short term, banning social activities will be helpful

Then they should have closed all hostels in the school going by this your logic, no?
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Asiseeit: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2023
AFvckingAlpha:
This is reminisce of the 1999 cult killings in OAU where Afriika and host of other students were murdered cold bloodedly by the AIYE cult group. Uniben needs to stamp out cultism in the school, authorities got a lot to do. Students being murdered on campus, that’s a NO NO, totally unacceptable.

By the way Prof Wale Omole that orchestrated the 1999 OAU attack was never found guilty despite the overwhelming evidence, ask me a country that is not working, I will tell you Nigeria as far back as ‘99

I said what I said my nigga

I just read up on this, it's sickening. Nigeria has been a failed society for a long time. I was still in primary school so didn't know about it then. Omo, 5 students killed with no repercussion. VC, judges, police all complicit. Who will then provide the justice?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Asiseeit: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2023
dododawa1:
Who brought this evil group called cultism to education

Read it had the secret backing of the government then, in the 80's and 90's. Was used as a tool to quell students protests against the government introduction of policies that required fees and monies to be paid.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Drbarmes(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Long overdue. That's why I'll always respect ABU Zaria
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Reelmii: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
u be real nigga. All those kids of yesterday no know wetin happen for o.a u in July 10, 1999 killings. Damn
abeg tell us wetin happen na,, make we learn
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by DOptical: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Still surprised at the campus hostel murder. Campus hostel were always safer regardless of what was going on outside the campus..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Essential(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
are u serious? U mean i will live my state to another state to go and fight cult war i see no sense in that
Benin cult war is no joke. It spread even abroad.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by isabi2lof: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Too bad
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Creamypie(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reelmii:
abeg tell us wetin happen na,, make we learn
following the s u g,s stance on dealing with any form of cultism, whether on or off campus, neo black cultists, well armed, on July 10, 1999, drove to campus, went straight to awo hall, and surrounding halls, killing some 4/5 s.u.g excos, including iwilade George, a.k a africa then a 19 year old 300 level law student. Mande adeleke, the president, escaped by whiskers. Most of the students and excos were drunk, making it impossible to defend themselves or escape cos kegites club hosted as students as could attend their night of booze. My brothers hostel accommodation was in awo hall. The then v.c prof wale omole was fingered in the killings because of his being against s.u.g methods of dealing with cultists, but no valid proof to say he asked the invading cultist to kill the students. The students went mad and began openly killing all identified cultists, about 4 of them

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Reelmii: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
following the s u g,s stance on dealing with any form of cultism, whether on or off campus, neo black cultists, well armed, on July 10, 1999, drove to campus, went straight to awo hall, and surrounding halls, killing some 4/5 s.u.g excos, including iwilade George, a.k a africa then a 19 year old 300 level law student. Mande adeleke, the president, escaped by whiskers. Most of the students and excos were drunk, making it impossible to defend themselves or escape cos kegites club hosted as students as could attend their night of booze. My brothers hostel accommodation was in awo hall. The then v.c prof wale omole was fingered in the killings because of his being against s.u.g methods of dealing with cultists, but no valid proof to say he asked the invading cultist to kill the students. The students went mad and began openly killing all identified cultists, about 4 of them
wow....things really happened oo shocked....hope yr brother was not affected

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by thesicilian: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
ManOfCompetence:

Some social gatherings are usually an avenue for some of these persons to perpetrate evil..... so, on the short term, banning social activities will be helpful
You think the meeting where it was decided to kill the student was held in an approved social gathering? In other words, do you think this ban on social gatherings within the campus will prevent the cultists from holding their meetings?
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Uniben, stupid school with even more stupid unruly students (only the cultists amongst them)
They thrive in numbers, but are cowards in reality, one on one.
They will soon declare a reprisal on their rival, and in and on the killing cycle goes on.
Fools
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by NobleSeed(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
E add up but uniben management no know were dey pain them.
This the second time dey are banning social activities, if you can remember an incident that happens 2020 about a guy that was murder @aficionado,the VC said he bans social activities now same thing happens and she still banning social activities 😂 does that means that the first banned no hold water ni?

This won't be the last if the management aren't going to find a lasting solution to the problem.
thesicilian:
A student is killed by cultists right inside his hostel room and the school management is banning social activities all over the school. Doesn't add up.

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by elonize(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Beef up wat,with una loose security.
Naso dem shoot sm1 wen I dey sch der in 2013 for sports complex.no security for dat uniben
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
u be real nigga. All those kids of yesterday no know wetin happen for o.a u on July 10, 1999 killings. Damn
u wey b ancestor explain it to us mr methuselah
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
u be real nigga. All those kids of yesterday no know wetin happen for o.a u on July 10, 1999 killings. Damn
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Creamypie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
all these boys wey dem born yesterday lack respect. I have already explained it in this same thread. Son of spaghetti
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Creamypie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reelmii:
wow....things really happened oo shocked....hope yr brother was not affected
no sir
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
HITsquad:
Cultists dey gather inside campus before?

During my school days in ESUT there was this unwritten general agreement between all major cult groups, the school VC and even the then governor... that all violence inside school campus is completely forbidden. And it's still that way till today.

One thing about cultism is that you cannot completely stop it... Na we dey call am cultism here, in other countries they are called gangs.

It's not that easy to end... Even the almighty America is still struggling with gang related murders... Especially among the Cripps, Bloods and other gangs. Sometimes even celebrity gang members over there especially rappers, end up getting killed in gang wars and dispute.

My point is... The best way to contain such things is to understand it... If Uniben VC really knows what's up... such stuff would never have happened inside his campus. Maybe only outside campus... Which would then be left for the authorities, to play their own wing to contain.

There are cultist in almost every angle of the country... But you only hear of cult killings in just some areas.... That's what happens when there are necessary intelligence on ground. Most community leaders work hand in hand with various cult leaders to maintain peace in their community... Yea you can also arrest them, that too works. But then what? How many you go arrest? They would always be other members to replace the elites... And shit continues.

So intelligence and cooperation is the best move for now, in my personal opinion.

that's how things supposed to be
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
all these boys wey dem born yesterday lack respect. I have already explained it in this same thread. Son of spaghetti
son of yesterday don turn to man today pinkin wey dem born today go grow tomorrow likewise d way they gave birth to u till u grow up today and mind I was born on dec 1998 even though You're than me u can't gave birth to me patapata you're 10 yrs older than me idiot go sleep
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Creamypie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
son of yesterday don turn to man today pinkin wey dem born today go grow tomorrow likewise d way they gave birth to u till u grow up today and mind I was born on dec 1998 even though You're than me u can't gave birth to me patapata you're 10 yrs older than me idiot go sleep
arrogant illiterate lazy Buffon. I know you can't read. Get lost born throway indomie stupid kid

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
arrogant illiterate lazy Buffon. I know you can't read. Get lost born throway indomie stupid kid
werey educated person even when ur buffoon no correct dem don waste money on ur head cuz u no sabi anything 4 d school wey u go like I said mention ur date of birth like I mention mine make I know how many years u take older than me and if look u no go pass 36 or 37 yrs werey sef dey claim ancestor calling someone indomie kids as small as I am d experience that I have in this life it's going to take u ancestor 50 yrs to experience it idiot calming ancestor in this life that 20 yrs boy control big big things u dey NL dey claim ancestor go sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Creamypie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goddyrichie:
werey educated person even when ur buffoon no correct dem don waste money on ur head cuz u no sabi anything 4 d school wey u go like I said mention ur date of birth like I mention mine make I know how many years u take older than me and if look u no go pass 36 or 37 yrs werey sef dey claim ancestor calling someone indomie kids as small as I am d experience that I have in this life it's going to take u ancestor 50 yrs to experience it idiot calming ancestor in this life that 20 yrs boy control big big things u dey NL dey claim ancestor go sleep
this punk still talking
Re: UNIBEN Bans Social Activities On Campus Over Student’s Murder by Goddyrichie(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Creamypie:
this punk still talking
ur father na punk slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Is Better Than Doctor...true Or False??? / Osun State University 2012/2013 Admission / UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.