Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri (148 Views)

DID YOU KNOW? Clito-currency Is The Biggest Currency & Consumer Market In Nigeri / I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri / Imo State Indigenes Has Been Recorded As The Most Consumers Of Condoms In Nigeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri by Drjones109(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Please, where can one find Good decent woman that will never cheat on her husband at all cost?
Re: Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri by falcon01: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2023
In your IMAGINATION
Re: Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri by KingMack(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Them yakpa!! The ocean is too big for the whole fishermen
Re: Please, Can One Still Find Decent Women Here In Nigeri by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2023
When there are decent men, decent women will be available.
Men do not know their role in a society. Men are the head, and they should lead. If men become decent, trust me any woman who is not will be seen as an outcast of the society.
But in a society where every man who makes small money is relishing in who they will sleep with, why will the women be decent?
If the so called big men or ceos live by example, stay faithful to their wives, be a positive change for the society, do you think that they will attract indecent women?
The domino effect is seen when these indecent women brag about how much the get, other young girls will follow that path because the patriachs of the society have OKed that habit.
So before we blame all the women, let us ask who it is that fund their promiscous life style,
Whose indecency led them to the life we so much critisize yet so much are a part of

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Paying Taxes / Smart Duct Cleaning Providing Duct Cleaning & Repair Services In Melbourne / First Time In The Uk My Experience Part 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.