Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds (1880 Views)

4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid) / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo / Z72xt8cb Today's Corners 55+ Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by idomalord: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=122521750][/quote]

I don ready 1k for your tomorrow tips as u mentioned 1k earlier in that 1 u won 16k.
So, I am ready .immediately I win, recharge card 4 u even though I don't know your network pr email

Just explain if we go double or treble am , etc.

Keep up d good work.
We day tgthr

1 Like

Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by guobe: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
idomalord:

I don ready 1k for your tomorrow tips as u mentioned 1k earlier in that 1 u won 16k.
So, I am ready .immediately I win, recharge card 4 u even though I don't know your network pr email

Just explain if we go double or treble am , etc.

Keep up d good work.no problem
We day tgthr
Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
I go drop am under this bro guobe thread tomorrow morning
idomalord:

Drop am

1 Like

Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by idomalord: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Merch:
I go drop am under this bro guobe thread tomorrow morning

Beautiful
Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
As promised
idomalord:

Beautiful

Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by Affiliateseun05: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bro no forget something for the boys
Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by millionboi2: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
eminikansoso:

The nigga stake in 2500, he is a graduate of mathematics and statistics.
He said he is targeting an accumulation of 3200 odds at end of 2.5 years
hahahaha ppl dey oh
Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by Stepfohmario(m): 5:45am On Apr 19, 2023
guobe:
Copied this from Amber ceo on twitter.with just 1,000 naira,in 20 days you can make 4 million naira.That na japa money.
I love this and it is very possible, but my observation is, it is not 20 days but 20 time of play meaning betting is not necessary predicting every day. That is the rule of the success of winning. Just thinking 🤔

1 Like

Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by guobe: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Stepfohmario:
I love this and it is very possible, but my observation is, it is not 20 days but 20 time of play meaning betting is not necessary predicting every day. That is the rule of the success of winning. Just thinking 🤔
yes not necessarily everyday. Whenever you feel the games are right you can play
Re: How To Win 4 Million Naira In 20 Days With 1.55 Odds by AmosTech(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2023
SPORTS MATHS ANALYTICS (SMA)

UNLEASHING THE POWER OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS

Are you passionate about sports trading and eager to enhance your winning potential? Look no further!
At Sports Maths Analytics, we specialize in using advanced mathematical principles and formulas to analyze various sports markets and provide accurate predictions based on solutions. Join our community of successful traders and take advantage of our exceptional subscription packages.

At SMA we don't believe that people should stake games or gamble based on guess work or based on intuition.... We are here to prove with enough evidence that the results of sports events can be mathematically solved and determined with formula and strategies.

We firmly believe in the importance of transparency and earning the trust of our clients. To provide evidence of our accuracy, competency and reliability, we offer a unique proposition:

A week's worth of solved game predictions, delivered to potential clients ahead of the actual games.

By doing so, we aim to demonstrate the precision of our mathematical analysis and reassure you of our commitment to your success. Feel free to verify the results, track the accuracy, and witness our prowess in action.

INTRODUCING OUR EXCLUSIVE SPORTS TRADING PACKAGES!

Our subscription packages are designed to cater to your trading needs and preferences. Choose from our flexible weekly or monthly subscriptions, and gain access to a treasure trove of solved games expertly crafted into accumulators. With our comprehensive analysis, you'll have an edge over others, making informed decisions and increasing your chances of success.

✒️ Weekly subscriptions of solved games.
✒️ Monthly subscriptions of solved games.
(games are formed into accumulators)

Here is a glimpse into some of the market packages across popular sports in which we apply various mathematical principles and formula to determine their outcome.

⚽ For Soccer Markets:
1. Shots on Target (total value)
2. Corners (total value)
3. Fouls (total value)
4. Offsides (total value)
5. Players' stats (Players that will score goals or not)
6. Total (total number of goals in the match)
7. First Half (total number of goals)
8. Second Half (total number of goals)
And many other miscellaneous markets.

⚾ For Tennis:
1. Tie Breaks
2. Service game winner
3. Set winner
4 Aces (total number of Aces)
And numerous other miscellaneous markets.

🏀 For Basketball:
1. Overtime
2. Total (total goals scored)
3. Quarter winner
And various other miscellaneous markets.

🏒 For Hockey:
1. Periods Total (total goals in the period)
2. Periods results
And several other miscellaneous markets.

🎖️ Mathematical formula and strategies for playing live games.

🎖️ Mathematical formula and strategies for Hedging with stakes.
With our Maths hedging package, you'll receive carefully crafted formula and strategies to remove risks from your sport trading by mathematically covering for all possible outcome in a sport event thereby giving you an hedge to lock in profits regardless of the outcome of the game.
We will also give you list of sport markets where this strategy can be applied for 100% guaranteed profit.

All the above listed markets are individual packages for our interested subscribers who wish to acquire the formula and mathematical principles in solving out the outcome of the market.

🎖️ But that's not all! We also offer exclusive insights into unique markets provided by bookies. These markets guarantee 100% winnings every time you stake with them, no need for mathematical analysis or formula with these markets. However, these opportunities are only available to our esteemed VIP subscribers who express interest in this specialized offering.

By subscribing to Sports Maths Analytics, you'll not only gain access to our proven mathematical models and formula, but you'll also receive timely updates, expert advice, and personalized support from our dedicated team. We are committed to your success and strive to provide the most reliable trading strategies.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your sports trading journey. Join our community today and witness the power of mathematics in unlocking your trading potential. Subscribe now to secure your place among our valued subscribers.

To subscribe or learn more about our packages, visit our website https://mainstack.me/sma or contact our customer support team on WhatsApp with +2347068390433.

Get ready to elevate your sports trading games like never before with Sports Maths Analytics

Join us today and unlock the potential of sports trading like never before!

To prove our competency at what we do at SMA we are ready to accept any challenge that our potential clients may throw at us in other to justify their convictions about the credibility and accuracy of our work.

Feel free to ask your questions if you are interested to join us or to know more about us.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football / What Language Do They Speak? Football? / How To Make It Big In Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.