Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football (1895 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Have You Guys Observed No Single Black Player Is In Burnley FC / Casilla Calls Black Player A "F**king Nigga", Says He's Not Aware It Was Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by Hapuya: 5:28pm On Jan 14
Udebuluzor (20 years Old) is the son of former Nigerian professional footballer Cornelius Udebuluzor. He was born when his father was playing for Rangers in the Hong Kong First Division League at that time.

He is currently playing for Hong Kong China at the Asian Cup Tournament in Qatar.

He scored a great goal yesterday vs UAE which was disallowed by VAR.

Nigerians have no ceiling. They will be everywhere there are human beings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by parkervero(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14
I used to think Chinese don't like black especially African?

1 Like

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by Hapuya: 6:34pm On Jan 14
parkervero:

Only when they deemed you useful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by parkervero(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14
Hapuya:

Only when they deemed you useful.

Do you have the lineup for the team?
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by Rostikol: 6:48pm On Jan 14
parkervero:

Wrong. Go on YouTube and see how hospitable they are to black visitors, especially those that speak Chinese.

Chinese will see you on the street and want to take a selfie with you just because you are a black guy or girl.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by Princezibk: 6:53pm On Jan 14
Rostikol:

Wrong. Go on YouTube and see how hospitable they are to black visitors, especially those that speak Chinese.

Chinese will see you on the street and want to take a selfie with you just because you are a black guy or girl.
Lies ! Or you meant they see black and pick race 🤣🤣

The Asians are very hostile towards Blacks or Africans
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by Hapuya: 6:53pm On Jan 14
parkervero:

Do you have the lineup for the team?

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by etrange: 11:25pm On Jan 14
Rostikol:

I'm not saying they hate or like blacks, but I wanted to mention that wanting to take pictures with you because you're black doesn't mean they're being nice. It simply means you're in a city where blacks are extremely rare (thanks to the homogeneous nature of China), so they see you as exotic. They take pictures with you, and sometimes, even touch your hair so that they can show others the thing they saw that day. Now, whether they have good intentions or not, living in a place where you're seen as 'exotic' could be dangerous because when the chips are down, you may not be treated like a normal human being with feelings. That's why blacks prefer to be in diverse cities. I have lived in Asia and North America, and my take is that Chinese people living outside China seem to be generally far more friendly that those born and brought up in China. But it's just based on personal experience and people are different. I'm sure you'd see nice and terrible people everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by KingLennon(m): 5:53am On Jan 15
Nigeria is a good country with incredible talents, it is the leaders that lack sense sad
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by elverdad: 7:32am On Jan 15
parkervero:

The Chinese only like igbos and hate other blacks s
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by SkengRay: 8:44am On Jan 15
elverdad:

The Chinese only like igbos and hate other blacks s
SMH grin. This your tribe is really suffering from inferiority complex
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by CandidAdmin(m): 10:44am On Jan 15
SkengRay:
SMH grin. This person is really suffering from inferiority complex

Fixed
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by CandidAdmin(m): 10:45am On Jan 15
elverdad:

The Chinese only like me and hate other blacks s
Worry about yourself first.
Re: Meet Attacking Foward: Michael Chibuikem: First Black Player For China Football by elverdad: 6:46am On Jan 16
SkengRay:
SMH grin. This your tribe is really suffering from inferiority complex

Same way your parent's are suffering from inferiority complex

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Final Super Eagles 23 Man List / Free Betting Tips For 2018 World Cup Qualifications - For All The Matches Today / See What Newly Promoted Remo Stars FC Did In Order To Attract Fans To Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.