Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians (657 Views)

Davido Visits The FCT Minister, Wike In His Abuja Residence / Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Dele Momodu Begs Those Begging Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2023
The Director of Strategic Communications of the Peoples Democratic Party Campaign Council, Chief Dele Momodu has called for prayers for outgoing Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, whom he described as a hardworking man possessed by the demon of anger.

Momodu said this in a post made available to newsmen, in Abuja, late on Wednesday.

He noted that nearly one year after the Governor lost the PDP Presidential Primary election, he has remained inconsolable and continues to sulk endlessly.

Momodu said, “As his big Brother who loves him so much, I will continue to offer him prayers so that God can deliver him fully from this demon of anger.

“Wike truly deserves our pity and prayers. He is a hardworking man who suffers from several afflictions like many mortals: the chief of which is rabid anger.

“He is a control freak who expects everyone to bow and tremble before him no matter your age or influence in society. Sometimes, when God has been so kind to a man, he may begin to see himself as God.

“Wike is gloating that Atiku lost the election, the process of which is still ongoing. But Wike lost his own election since last year and he is yet to recover.

“Wike is happy that Dr. Iyiorchia Ayu is no longer our National Chairman. Oh, but despite his attacks against the gentleman, Wike’s power and wealth couldn’t remove him."

The Atiku aide further said, “Only cowards mock the “dead” in battle. Like a suicide bomber, Wike terminated the dreams of three of his Governor friends, in his war of attrition.

“So, what exactly did he gain? He said I did not win any vote but we both lost, yet he wasted billions of state resources on pursuing a dream he couldn’t achieve.

“I remain a journalist without borders, while he continues to oppress his hapless and seemingly helpless victims in Rivers State. Even the Peter Obi that he stylistically intimidated out of PDP is far more relevant today.

“Alhaji Atiku Abubakar remains a global statesman in politics and in business. And he still can’t do without the ARISE NEWS that he pretends to hate so much. What is there to gloat about?

He noted that the outgoing governor will know life better after May 29, 2023, no matter what position he occupies thereafter. “No one would ever trust him. “
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/remember-wike-in-your-prayers-dele-momodu-begs-nigerians/

1 Share

Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by nnepodatti(f): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2023
Demon of hunger or of drunkenness? i heard he's always drinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by nairavsdollars(f): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2023
Shameless coward Wike who couldn't name his candidate and Campaign for him as he boasted

1 Like

Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by madampresh(f): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Wike is demonic, na now una know? grin
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Clairvoyancy: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2023
Wike is a power drunk politician. But he forgot that the level of power he has is limited.

Whether Tinubu or Obi is sworn in, he will be disgraced and jaile
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Kudf: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2023
I see
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by BuhariAdvocate: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2023
You still not make sense.
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by MarveworldG: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Not fair
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by smokinloud(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2023
Wike is calmer than Dele Momodu's principal (Atiku)!.
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by brain54(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Like all humans…

No one is perfect. Wike is not an exception.

Wike has his faults… many if I may say.

But I think I like wike. Because with him you always know where you stand.

He may be brash, but not deceitful like most politicians.

I admire that!
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Basic123: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Your master ATIKU deserves the prayer more !

Its not easy to try one's life long ambition 5times and failed
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by FreeStuffsNG: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Mr Dele Momodu is not a serious polotician. He is completely rudderless that I started wondering how he remains the most underrated and underarchieving person I know to be part of the June 12 struggle generation.

Since democracy returned, not even a councillorship has he won neither has he been a minister. Haba. He should face his career and get serious. Wike that joined politics recently has overtaken him! He should forget about Wike.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by goodnessme1(f): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Wike is just a selfish man.
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Owontime: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Shameless coward Wike who couldn't name his candidate and Campaign for him as he boasted
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Owontime: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2023
I think his candidate won grin
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by MuMuOnBail: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2023
na wa oooo

I SAID IT!!!!

The way Wike Kim Jon Un is behaving is familiar.
I have seen this kind of madness before. If you watch Wike's interviews the way he talks sound like a moowing Cow.
You will even see saliva flying out of his mouth.

My Side chick younger brother was cured from same madness Wike is going through.

He should go to Awonmama for deliverances from our Apron wearing senior pastor, because that is were his healing is waiting.
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by highchief1: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/remember-wike-in-your-prayers-dele-momodu-begs-nigerians/
dangers of obesity!it affects the brain of a man.Dele does not have a moral right to be talking when wike is talking.These are the men atiku surrounded himself with and expected to win presidential elections.Dele has never won his polling unit.Never.I have the records.when idiots say wike will understand life after may29 I don’t know what they mean.Did he tell u Guys he doesn’t have plans for exit after may29?I will always stand with wike he’s is a moving karma u dare him,he treats ur fork up immediately.
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by DrAkpamudehe: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2023
Basic123:
Your master ATIKU deserves the prayer more !

Its not easy to try one's life long ambition 5times and failed

But he was a vice president for 8yrs and an elected governor of Adamawa state. Please which of your father's life long ambitions did he achieve before kicking the bucket?
Re: Remember Wike in your prayers, Dele Momodu begs Nigerians by Day169: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm.. "oro agba"!
Words of wisdom!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Lost In His Yard And Won Outside His Yard / " The Campaign Is Over, I Owe You Nothing" Tinubu To Wike. / President Tinubu Convoy, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.