Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height (78934 Views)

Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Father4all: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Unfortunately, he is still a short man grin
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Emaprince: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Short men are disliked by women.

Very tall women face the same plight. Men say they are too masculine and unappealing
Tall women don't appear like baby girls. They aren't so appealing.

On bed, it will be awkward ..dealing with their long legs. Some of them has big and long feet too...which is also a huge turn off cos it looks manly. Those baby feets of average women are best

Omo..women should be average at best. Remain a baby girl and stop competing in masculine features with men.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Akharmony: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Aki and pawpaw can also imcrease in height like Dino malaye. .
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by paul100(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
densiks:
Lol

Ecclesiastes 7:29 KJV
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
But some of these inventions have done us good.It's a prophesy anyways
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by CSTRR: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by 1Sharon(f): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emaprince:
Tall women don't appear like baby girls. They aren't so appealing.

On bed, it will be awkward ..dealing with their long legs. Some of them has big and long feet too...which is also a huge turn off cos it looks manly. Those baby feets of average women are best

Omo..women should be average at best. Remain a baby girl and stop competing in masculine features with men.

Exactly you've listed all the things you don't like in tall women.

Remember that tall women can't choose their height.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by CSTRR: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
According to OKCupid, women in America are only looking for the top 1% of men.

The top 1%. Height, looks, 6 figures income.

It means a very very small subset of American men are fucckking till they can't fuckkk anymore, while the vast 99% of men there are suffering severe blue balls.

Crazy.

I don't blame this guy one bit.
Konji is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
silvoclaira:
Elf-Rufai should undergo surgery also

Nonsense!

He already has like three wives, I don't think his height really bothered or affected him. Stop chasing clout
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by maasoap(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
MechanicMike:

angry

You are very dumb
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Draslo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Honestly,the inferiority complex and low self esteem of most short people especially short men is second to none,well i can't blame them sha because the society makes them look inferior and unattractive.
I initially thought it was a white guy. I just hope he's packing cos, na from frypan to fire be that.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Many are mad but few are roaming is the case… even brother Segun that is just 4ft 8inches don born picken

Him and your brother Segun live in different societies and culture. Probably same height but different challenges
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by olisaEze(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nonsense and Shatta Bundle! grin

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by MechanicMike: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
maasoap:

You are very dumb

son...It take a dumb boy to recognice another dumb guy....so thank u dumb boy!! (no offenscce) smiley
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by onuman: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/short-man-undergoes-painful-surgical-procedure-to-increase-his-height-2.html

A 5ft 5" man feeling bad because of his height?
Mental illness has many forms. Mental illness doesn't necessarily mean person dancing naked in public.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
EriMma1:
Na wa o.
This one no be yansh again, na height..

Well . I don't blame them because the way girls are rejecting short men now is something else.

He looks a lot better now .

The difference is clear now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
ellizy:
Another craze man

You can't possibly understand what he had to deal with being a short and black guy in USA in a million years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Emaprince: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly you've listed all the things you don't like in tall women.

Remember that tall women can't choose their height.

Yes o. Not their fault.

Same way a boy can be born into a wealthy home..and on same day, another is born into a every poor home. They never chose where to be born into.

Tomorrow women will use the laters poor background to yab and avoid him.

Abi na short men born themselves?

Women has more bad and condescending words to say about men with shortcomings than men do to women.

If men mete out the same treatment equally, una wey dey insecure about your looks always go dey drink snipers daily.

2 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by 7arrows: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
silvoclaira:
Elf-Rufai should undergo surgery also

Nonsense!

With that cash in his account here in niger babes will love him and even marry him. I feel the lacks confidence. Hope he doesnt plan to change his brain in the nearest future.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Elonmuzk(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Even with all the procedures, he's still a very short man in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by seunayantokun(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mental health matter. God, please help him. Thank you for the answer. Amen.
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by OsuIgboIpob: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
Honestly,the inferiority complex and low self esteem of most short people especially short men is second to none,well i can't blame them sha because the society makes them look inferior and unattractive.
It yhu SLÚTS and WHORÈS that looks and talks down on them, especially if they're broke.
And when guys say they want virgins, you people will tag them freaks
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Rdfactor(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
SmallDick99:
I can understand.

Being short in the US is a lot tougher than it is here in Nigeria; girls will look at u as something similar to a disease.

If you're not famous or with a lot of money then u will really struggle.

You can't possibly go through such long term konji and still get your priorities right cheesy

Lol
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Rdfactor(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
ellizy:
Another craze man
Lol
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Rdfactor(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
CSTRR:
The most shallowest women in the world are in america.
If you are not 6ft tall atleasst ,Konji go finish you.

Thank you. Exactly the comments I'm looking for.lol
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2023
CSTRR:
According to OKCupid, women in America are only looking for the top 1% of men.

The top 1%. Height, looks, 6 figures income.

It means a very very small subset of American men are fucckking till they can't fuckkk anymore, while the vast 99% of men there are suffering severe blue balls.

Crazy.

I don't blame this guy one bit.
Konji is real.

If you understand how short men are look at in the US, you'll understand this guy. You're never going to be successful in the US with great look and height . American women are so myopic. I mean these women are look obsessed. Even they're very insecure of their own self.

2 Likes

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by usagee36: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2023
His sperm is still short and will produce short kids grin

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by davillian(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Nigerian girls won't reject him since he has money and can take them to yankeee

1 Like

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2023
Don't blame him. Every girl wants a tall, dark and handsome man. I've never heard of a girl asking for a short dark and handsome man.

The society is cruel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Princessdainty(m): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Give it to science and technology!
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Truthshscrazy: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by Pooly: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2023
He went from akakpo to gaint
Re: Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height by kkins25(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2023
All the short men quoting me, weytin i do na na...?? 🤣 🤣 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.