Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts (51873 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by nlfpmod: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2023
What happened to Ariana Grande,I hope she's okay 😪

https://twitter.com/Perrymainee/status/1646261813653241859?t=Vdi51fRPo3Aj5_l19Ki08Q&s=09

Ariana Grande calls for fans to stop body shaming

Singer Ariana Grande has called on fans to be "gentler and less comfortable" about remarking on her and other people's bodies after recent scrutiny of her appearance on social media.

In a TikTok video, she said she had a body that is "paid such close attention to", so "wanted to address" concerns.

It comes after some users commented on her apparent recent weight loss.

Grande said they were "comparing my current body" to "the unhealthiest version of my body".

The 29-year-old US star explained: "I was on a lot of antidepressants and drinking on them and eating poorly and at the lowest point of my life when I looked the way you consider my healthy, but that in fact wasn't my healthy.

"I know I shouldn't have to explain that, but I do feel like maybe having an openness and some sort of vulnerability here will [mean] something good might come from it. I don't know but that's the first thing. Healthy can look different."

She continued: "The second thing is, you never know what someone is going through. Even if you are coming from a loving place and a caring place, that person probably is working on it or has a support system that they are working on it with.

"You never know. So be gentle with each other and with yourselves."

'Many different kinds of beautiful'

Stressing that "there are many different kinds of beautiful," she suggested fans should avoid making even "well-intentioned" remarks about how "healthy, unhealthy, big, small, this, that, sexy, non-sexy" people may look.

"There are ways to compliment someone or to ignore something that you see that you don't like, that I think we should help each other work towards," she said. "We should aim toward being safer, and keeping each other safer."

She has has previously opened up about her "anxiety" and mental health issues, especially following the Manchester Arena attack, when a suicide bomber killed 22 people after her concert in May 2017.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-65248558.amp

3 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by ecolime(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2023
One of my faves. Wish her well

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by dahgifted(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Nawa o .....

2 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by YeyeGbami: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Uhmm

4 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Unclefemolala(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Geez

3 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by twilliamx(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Hollywood eats it's own. A very evil and vile place filled with drug addicts, cannibals, pedophiles, satanists and all imaginable and unimaginable evil.

267 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by TheManPregnant: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Ah! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by fourboys: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Get well soon Arianna grande...
Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Lorayne(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
She looks sick

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by tayolove12(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Otilo

8 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by GRACEGLORY: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Oooops

To say that extreme weight-loss isn’t good would be an understatement. Rather, it’s downright dangerous for your body.

Perhaps... She's prepping for a movie role

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Deicide: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Is it Karma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2023
What was she expecting people to say?

You came out looking like Bonga fish and u expect people not to talk about it or drag you?

If you have cancer let us know on time

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2023
She’s sick!

4 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by coninse: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by ceeceeuwa: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Could be anorexia or bulimia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by sslcrypt: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Very bad
Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Lemos14: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
I hope say no be cancer

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by shopwiser: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Either the picture is photoshopped, or its Aids or its Drugs or even a movie role which requires weight loss.

I mean we all saw the Home Alone boy and his looks now undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by backtovillage: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
😳😳😳
Ds one no b weight loss again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Cantonese: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
APC body since 2015.

Imagine what will happen between 2023 and 2027 to Nigerians. Remember that subsidy will be removed in June. Nigerians will beg to look like the lady’s second body.

Nigerians, dem take suffer for una true true. Una still get mind vote for APC. Shiorrrr.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Madaraa1(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Wear baggy clothes na why exposed your neck like my own

2 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by jidamsel43(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
What is my business with her life?

Please, remind me of the time that Buhari will finally relocate to Daura

4 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by olab059(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
As she said, you never know what people are dealing with. I remember when people were saying the same things about the black panther guy's weight loss too, not knowing he was silently battling cancer. Ariana's own might not be cancer, it might be that she had to change her diet because of a non terminal disease...it could be GERD, it could be diabetes, it could be anything...you can never know what people are dealing with.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Shocking. Celine Dion comes to mind.

If this is her healthiest state, as she claims, who are we to judge? She should say the truth and not deceive girls who look up to her as their idol. Only the truth sets free.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by marsup: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
No way...
I thought that was Celine Dion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2023
It's not really easy to get to that stardom level and your mental health won't be affected.
The greatest thing Sia did for herself was the use to the wig to cover her face.
Hope she gets to her former self, Ariana Grande was pure gold man.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.