Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances (26950 Views)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Darnell9(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
It still no clear 9ja debt or make the economy better
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Tecnophone: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
ok
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by rexlims(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
them say not later than 10 days of notice.......
watch how e go become 10yrs before u collect ur money.
EMIEFIELE AND BUHARI WANT TO CASH OUT AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by MartinsD12(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
oshozondii:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/13/nigerian-central-bank-moves-grab-unclaimed-funds-banks-dormant-account-balances
Pure stealing, can someone tell me the difference between what Yahoo boys does and the stealing CBN is about to do.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by otomatic(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
From unclaimed dividends to funds in dormant accounts to contributions in pension funds. Add VAT, electronic money transfer, etc. I just tire for this FG
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Edoreborn: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
No touch my declined transactions am yet to be credited back o
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Tmex(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
I think this is nice
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
cool What is wrong with Gov Emiefiele, someone cannot travel and leave money in his account or have a Trust Fund for kids ...

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by OlujobaSamuel: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hmmmm, it's good but I think bank should be required to reach out to the next of kin first before any action is taken.
They collected utility bill as proof of residence and next of kin details, it is meant for this, so they should used it

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by TheEndless: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Stevosty: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Very unproductive bank looking for citizens' money to siphon.
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by BluntCrazeMan: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emefiewelle had proven to be the craziest public servant in 2023..

Prof. Yakubu the most Insensitive in 2023..!!

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by backtalkG(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Criminals
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ewizy:
But why this government so money minded. God forbid bat thing.

Na so Union Bank take clear my account 3yrs ago say I deh do crypto currency.
and u Siddon dey look dem?
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by tnerro1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Economic terrorist wants to go after dormant accounts should be the head line

1 Like

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by BJanta: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emefi - OLE, OLE, OLE ,OLE, OLE

1 Like

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by MMWandali: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Let them not touch the money in our dormant account abeg
It get why
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by JuanDeDios: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ewizy:
But why this government so money minded. God forbid bat thing.

Na so Union Bank take clear my account 3yrs ago say I deh do crypto currency.
They didn't give you a cheque for the money?
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Bfly: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is too millitary. Where does Emefiele get OT from?
Which book has he been reading lately?
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes, they will grab it, hand it over an insatiable federal government who will in turn give it to their 'contractor' family and friends for useless 'projects' to further inflate the economy. Appropriate and spend waste government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
lol
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Oritna94(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
This CBN sef.. I don't understand their policies. All their policies are anti people. So they did not see any other way to get money but to dip their filthy hands in other people's sweat? No be craze be this.
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by ItisWell22(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Barawo!!!
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by obinna58(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thieves, they prefer to eat the money than contact the next of kin
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by qtguru(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Thieves

If you are going to return it, you must add interest to it. If not, you are thieves.

Nigerian banks will never do that , they are thieves indeed
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Masterito(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
You said it all.
iamoyindamola:
What kind of legalized stealing is this
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Ewizy: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
JuanDeDios:

They didn't give you a cheque for the money?

Not at all they said it was a directive from the CBN.
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by easytig(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na wa o,fela don sing am say authority stealing pass arm robbery,the robbers need only pen and not gun
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by ifeanyija(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is the reason they want people to return all cash

1 Like

Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by easytig(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Buhari neva tire to dey steal, anyhow sha dem say thief no dey belleful
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Owaincouncil: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
This emefiele na curse.
Re: CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances by Encyclopedia1: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
WHEN UNA NO GRAB AM, NO BI TIF UNA DE TIF AM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Naira Falls At Parallel Market, Appreciates In Official Window / Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.