Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing (725 Views)

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by inforesource: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
In Africa, you hear men scrambling for a boy child so that their names can be preserved. They put their wives under unnecessary pressure because of a male child. Threatening to marry new wives if she doesn't give birth to a male child.

Meanwhile, in truth these men are weak, they lack inventions and don't have any impact on the sand of time.

In other climes, men like Karl Friedrich Benz is not known by how many boys he had but Mercedes benze is known all over the world. What about the Wright Brothers, who invented planes? How many male children did they have but their dynasties are known from generation to generation.

So, man next time you hide under the guise of leaving legacy through your male child, kindly ask yourself what your inventions are.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blatant piece of rubbish you wrote...
A male child is supreme and paramount in a home and society...
Anytime Anyday... Twice on Thursday....

2 Likes

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Dzzzz: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
inforesource:
In Africa, you hear men scrambling for a boy child so that their names can be preserved. They put their wives under unnecessary pressure because of a mail child. Threatening to marry new wives if she doesn't give birth to a male child.

Meanwhile, in truth these men are weak, they lack inventions and don't have any impact on the sand of time

In other climes, men like Karl Friedrich Benz is not known by how many boys he had but Mercedes benze is known all over the world. What about the Wright Brothers, who invented planes? How many male children did they have but their dynasties are known from generation to generation.

So, man next time you hide under the guise of leaving legacy through your male child, kindly ask yourself what your inventions are.
..Baboon why didn’t you say Wright sisters?..How many women in Nigeria have you seen that still bear their fathers name if not single ladies?..Ozwai

1 Like

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by inforesource: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dzzzz:
..Baboon why didn’t you say Wright sisters?..How many women in Nigeria have you seen that still bear their fathers name if not single ladies?..Ozwai
You responded as a little kid. You can make your points without insult. I hope nairaland is not full of children?

5 Likes

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
inforesource:

You responded as a little kid. You can make your points without insult. I hope nairaland is not full of children?

Topics like this just happen to attract them little boys.

2 Likes

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Dzzzz: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
inforesource:

...You know the answer to your question so why ask?
Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Bj5all(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2023
You that is advising men about leaving legacy, what legacy, invention or innovation do you have to your name?

Talk is cheap
Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by inforesource: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bj5all:
You that is advising men about leaving legacy, what legacy, invention or innovation do you have to your name?

Talk is cheap

Do you think I just woke up, took my system and start typing? Or you think it was very sweet for me to type it? When this thought went through my mind and I began to list names of great people who left their footprints in the sand of time, then it occurs to me what really matters in life. This thought has remove some sleeps from my eyes and repositioned my perspective about what really matters. That is what it is. Not being sentimental on serious issues of life.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Bj5all(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
inforesource:

Do you think I just woke up, took my system and start typing? Or you think it was very sweet for me to type it? When this thought went through my mind and I began to list names of great people who left their footprints in the sand of time, then it occurs to me what really matters in life. This thought has remove some sleeps from my eyes and repositioned my perspective about what really matters. That is what it is. Not being sentimental on serious issues of life.

It's good you have woken up... That does not still remove the fact that as it stands today, you don't have any legacy or innovation or invention attached to your name.. This should tell you that it's not easy as said...

It takes extreme dedication, intelligence and hardwork to improve humanity in a way that you put your name in the history of mankind...

For now, child birth, family and properties are what many Africans are remembered for...
Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by inforesource: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bj5all:

It's good you have woken up... That does not still remove the fact that as it stands today, you don't have any legacy or innovation or invention attached to your name.. This should tell you that it's not easy as said...

It takes extreme dedication, intelligence and hardwork to improve humanity in a way that you put your name in the history of mankind...

For now, child birth, family and properties are what many Africans are remembered for...
That is exactly the extreme I am going, you can bookmark this page. We shall see in the nearest future. When I said I woke up, it doesn't mean that I was all sleeping, but I have attained another dimension and I am working from that position. Meet me there if you can.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Kobojunkiee: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
inforesource:
In Africa, you hear men scrambling for a boy child so that their names can be preserved. They put their wives under unnecessary pressure because of a male child. Threatening to marry new wives if she doesn't give birth to a male child. Meanwhile, in truth these men are weak, they lack inventions and don't have any impact on the sand of time.
How many of these men leave an inheritance for their sons in the end? undecided
Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Kobojunkiee: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bj5all:
■ It's good you have woken up... That does not still remove the fact that as it stands today, you don't have any legacy or innovation or invention attached to your name.. This should tell you that it's not easy as said... It takes extreme dedication, intelligence and hardwork to improve humanity in a way that you put your name in the history of mankind... For now, child birth, family and properties are what many Africans are remembered for...
1. You mean poverty, right? undecided
Re: Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Both the op and her post are boisterous.

(1) (Reply)

Omobayo Godwin Biography: Wife, Wikipedia / Parental Consent-how Important? / Can I Plan A White Weddin With 450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.