Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 (28780 Views)

Forbes Lists Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Among 100 World's Powerful Women 2022 / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by mrkia(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
We talk am that their madness will only make him more popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by onuman: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu is the only Nigerian that made the list of Time Magazine most influential people of 2023.

The list also contained name of notable people like:

—Joe Biden
—Volodymyr Zelensky
—Kylian Mbappe
—Ron Desantis
—Xi Jinping
—Ursula Von Der Leyen
—Olaf Scholz
—Kevin McCarthy
—King Charles
—Lionel Messi
—Elon Musk
and etc.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/

A criminal is also influential. Ignorance is a bliss to some people.
Did those who mentioned Tinubu as one of the most influential people in the world not know that Tinubu was once involved in drug trafficking offences in the US?
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Blessed4sure: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Looool
🤣😂
Antidoteee:
This Times magazine sef funny, we are only in April but u are releasing influential people of 2023
So people no go dey influential from May to December 2023
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by onuman: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
RockHard:

Very well-deserved mention. OBIdients no go like this o. Upon all the sponsored UberFacts, media hype, fake and rigged online polls, bigotry, and what not, he still beat them like a drum. Ah!!!!! Jagaban, na man you be.

Election marred was what the Time Magazine reporter wrote about the election that sprang up Tinubu as president-elect.

Marred means - spoiled, damaged, reduced in quality. In other words, the election was not genuine; and that's what Obidients also say, and ask for fairness for Nigeria's voters.
So, what is there to celebrate about Tinubu's association with marred election by a journal read by people from all over the world?

Tinubu supporters lack grey matter upstairs.

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Ingocof(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=onuman post=122496530]

[b]If Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria, that's the end of democracy in Nigeria.
Because nobody will trust INEC again next presidential election.

INEC flouted the Electoral Act of 2022 during the last presidential election.

May be you and your zombidents will not trust INEC.
Millions of people voted for him and he won, you can write another letter to Joe Biden or Putin
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sponsored and paid propaganda.

The amount of money used to lobby tinubu name in here would have taken a lot of these hungry tinubu boys here on this platform from hunger .

But anyway tinubu is influential . Very influential in criminal matters. His drug matter has really made him one.

Uber facts just announced that the search for him has gone over board since his drugs matter was put out. He has really influenced people on how to do drugs, forgery and still be a presidential candidate .

Exactly
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
Paid promotion. These people are trying to market a soured plate of beans. The odour will surely prove them wrong.
Exactly
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by package7(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
At mentioned name of Bola Ahmed Tinubu all the igbos terrified home and abroad, they run helter skelter. Nonsense and Ingredients people. Omo yanmiri bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dedeity:
If he likes let him pay New York times for award, he will still NEVER RULE NIGERIA.
Amen
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Greggdekor007: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
This is the report from a neutral umpire... No sentiment, no bias but based on international reputation and spread.

We have said it times without number, Jagaban is not a home-based and social media-hyped personality.

What pained me most is Mbape, that small boy is more influential than Giringory Obi, chai grin

I know some of them will say it is not true, Time magazine selection is flawed. Anything that is not in line or not favored Giringory is flawed.
I will not blame them, Since they claimed the election is rigged just on the basis of the result not favoring their candidate.

The last line of the last paragraph sweet me wella grin

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Creeper: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
I’m shocked Putin didn’t make the list.

He should be top 2 with Xi - the duo are running circles around western leaders’ squares right now.

Good look tho.
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by lapintoz: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi supporters should write United Nations to ban Times magazine.

All obidients should also boycott the magazine....hang on....they don't read international magazines 😄😄😄

One idiot said it is sponsored PR, children of hate can never disappoint.
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by PulaPower: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
senatoreze:
How influential is bat when he failed to win an election in his own state?
The election was between 2 major contestant as it's a known thing Obi can't meet the 25% requirements even before election..

To you Obi supporters, tinubu lose Lagos. But if you understand politics very well, you'll know Tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku, in Lagos with more than 500k votes!

That's no loss!
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by PulaPower: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
May be Times magazine didn't read aunty Chindinma letter
Person wey dey ment!

Tinubu is beyond her existence as a whole!

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by PulaPower: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
ClitRaider:

Jagaban greater than Ojuku and Azikwe combined!!

kukuma say Jagaban is greater than Alaigbo.
Yes, he his. If you wanna argue with facts!

Name the amazing things both of them did for entire Alaigbo?
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by PulaPower: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

See this one hahahaha. Quick question
Why do you want a drug pusher to be your president?
Just answer with sincerity of heart. Thanks
Who is a drug pusher?
You mean Obi?.
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by onuman: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
lapintoz:
Obi supporters should write United Nations to ban Times magazine.

All obidients should also boycott the magazine....hang on....they don't read international magazines 😄😄😄

One idiot said it is sponsored PR, children of hate can never disappoint.

Time Magazine writer associated Bola Tinubu to a MARRED presidential election in Nigeria.
Read up the meaning of the word MARRED.
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by UNDFTD: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
I guess he found someone in the name of Astha Rajvanshi to bribe as always. I am sure he's influential but NOT by any means in a good way. Who has he influenced other than his minions and mindless thugs roaming the streets.
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by UNDFTD: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
onuman:

A criminal is also influential. Ignorance is a bliss to some people.
Did those who mentioned Tinubu as one of the most influential people in the world not know that Tinubu was once involved in drug trafficking offences in the US?

That's what bribery does. He found a person by the name of Astha Rajvanshi to bribe as always.

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by onuman: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
UNDFTD:

That's what bribery does. He found a person by the name of Astha Rajvanshi to bribe as always.

"Marred election." --- Astha Rajvanshi.
---‐------------------------
Astha Rajvanshi of Time Magazine even painted Tinubu in bad light at the end where he/she wrote that Tinubu emerged president-elect through a MARRED presidential election.
Marred means damaged, spoiled, not genuine..
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by UNDFTD: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2023
onuman:

"Marred election." --- Astha Rajvanshi.
---‐------------------------
Astha Rajvanshi of Time Magazine even painted Tinubu in bad light at the end where he/she wrote that Tinubu emerged president-elect through a MARRED presidential election.
Marred means damaged, spoiled, not genuine..

I totally know what "Marred" means but I do NOT see any reason why the piece on him should earn him a place amongst other real influential of 2023. At least those others have made positive contributions to mankind. Just winning an election by hook or crook is nothing to be proud of.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6269843/bola-ahmed-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by frankson1(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Dedeity:
I ain't clicking anything. The news is as fake as bobrisky's breast

Click to learn you no gree but it's better you don't click it so the pains won't become worse. grin

Besides, how come you believed the fake news about the British government apologising to PO without link to support undecided

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by frankson1(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2023
UNDFTD:

I totally know what "Marred" means but I do NOT see any reason why the piece on him should earn him a place amongst other real influential of 2023. At least those others have made positive contributions to mankind. Just winning an election by hook or crook is nothing to be proud of.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2023/6269843/bola-ahmed-tinubu/

How many governors since '99 still have a say in the Nigerian political system today?

Besides, the drug issue his haters have been sharing on Twitter could have contributed to his popularity and if this is true, his haters helped pushed him up...who knows🤷
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by UNDFTD: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2023
frankson1:

How many governors since '99 still have a say in the Nigerian political system today?

Besides, the drug issue his haters have been sharing on Twitter could have contributed to his popularity and if this is true, his haters helped pushed him up...who knows🤷

I do NOT know all that. All I am saying is that he had made no meaningful contribution to even meet the criteria to be included as the Time 100 Best Dog Catchers more or less 100 MOST influential!
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Escobar nko?
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by frankson1(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2023
UNDFTD:

I do NOT know all that. All I am saying is that he had made no meaningful contribution to even meet the criteria to be included as the Time 100 Best Dog Catchers more or less 100 MOST influential!

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Nigerfine3: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2023
opamoses1:
Uberfact has lu le. It only ended up making Tinubu more popular. Turkey's president congratulated Tinubu a day or two after Uberfact. The Turkish leader must have forgotten that Nigeria had an election and Uberfact reminded him grin

Do not forget Turkey are the ones sponsoring terrorists in Nigeria, may be something bigger is coming
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by UNDFTD: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2023
frankson1:

Then Presidiot B0K0HARI should have been included as well!
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by koboko69: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
WOW shocked shocked shocked

Brazilian president Lula made the list too.

Why are you shocked?
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 14, 2023
UNDFTD:

Making Lagos 5th biggest economy in Africa, something no one else in Nigeria has achieved, is not "meaningful contribution" to you?
Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by AcMilano1(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sponsored and paid propaganda.

The amount of money used to lobby tinubu name in here would have taken a lot of these hungry tinubu boys here on this platform from hunger .

But anyway tinubu is influential . Very influential in criminal matters. His drug matter has really made him one.

Uber facts just announced that the search for him has gone over board since his drugs matter was put out. He has really influenced people on how to do drugs, forgery and still be a presidential candidate of a party.

Bitter soul.

Re: Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Who is a drug pusher?
You mean Obi?.
Thiéfnubu of course. President Peter Obi has never has history of drug related deals except for mr drug kingpin himself.
Evidence below
😋😋😋😋

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.