Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked (32834 Views)

Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything / Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nazgul:
What's wrong with Ronaldo sef. At 38, he's not supposed to be making headlines with his coaches for the wrong reasons.

Must you fight with every coach you play under...haba. Na wa o
.. Ronaldo he is full of pride and ego...he wants to control the team and dressing room
Re: Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
I knew Ronaldo will cause the problems...full of pride and ego
Re: Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked by Ihengwu: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ronaldo, how many goals has he scored for them?
Re: Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked by jimcaddy(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Ronaldo came in and upset the chemistry in the dressing room leading to him being sacked. Same way he wanted to do for ETH till he was shown the way out. You are not bigger than the club baba. The team plays absolute rubbish with Ronaldo guilty of missing chances that costs his team crucial points. Look at that their game against the league leaders, Ronaldo played rubbish in that game, game they were supposed to win, they did not. Of course any coach will vex na.
Re: Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked by Santyk: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]Ronaldo has a player needs to check himself. At his age and level of professionalism I don't expect him to be on front page in a negative way.... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.