Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St (585 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Faleke, FCT Minister Hold Tinubu/Shetima Rally In Abuja / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Psoul(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—Former Lagos State Deputy Governor

A former Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Alhaja Sarinatu Ojikutu, who is also the first female Deputy Governor in Nigeria has said that if anything should happen to her Tinubu and his supporters should be held responsible because she that Tinubu was asking if she was still alive. She also said that she is currently making plans to renounce her Nigerian citizenship if Tinubu gets sworn in as the president of Nigeria on 29th May, 2023.

According to Sahara Reporters, Alhaji Ojikutu made this known while she was speaking to some journalists in Logos State. She revealed that she has already told her lawyers to start the process to enable her renounce her citizenship if Tinubu is sworn in.

She said, “I have told my lawyers to start processing the renouncement of my Nigerian citizenship if Tinubu becomes president on May 29. I will look for a country where I can be happy, where corruption has not become as endemic as this one. I will also say that if anything happens to me, Tinubu and his cohorts should be held responsible. When I heard that he was asking if I am still alive, I had to cry out.”

“Nigeria is in a hopeless situation and when I heard Peter Obi speaking, I heard no choice but to support him. Again, I am one of those who believe that it is time for the Southeast to get the presidency. If we say we want to remain one Nigeria then we have to take equity into consideration. You cannot say that you are one of Nigeria and you are suppressing a particular region. You don't want them to get the presidency shot. If you don't want them as number one, let them go. If you don't want them to go, then give them a chance to be number one,” she said.

Source: Sahara Reporters.

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Caaz: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Looking tacky as usual.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Obiedun(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Is there any threat to her life or what? I want to believe she is an elderly woman
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Madam Who are you in the first place that TINUBU will even bother himself about

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Ikaeniyan0: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Make this woman go relax abeg

Nobody send her

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Beebah321(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
No worry, nothing go happen to u. U no dey important. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by inoki247: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
If nothing fit happen to Bode George wey dey always lament like Wu dem steal him Generator Wu u come be madam jus goan rest.....

Benin Republic is dere for u na Visa free...

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by Jnkay: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
APC don't have respect for women. Same way FFK, Keyamo, Bayo Onanuga don't have respect for their women.

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by haffaze777(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
Madam Who are you in the first place that TINUBU will even bother himself about

She is a yoruba mooslim according to some nattering nitwits and she's problematic of Nigeria.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tinubu & His Cohorts Responsible—former Lagos St by muhammaduyusufu: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
This woman should go and sit down. She no longer has value does in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Binani: No One Should Blame The REC, He Is Simply Following Mahmoud's Footsteps / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Gov Umahi Speaks On 2023 / N1.5m For Inec’s Documents: Abure-led LP Working For APC, PDP — Arabambi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.