Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. (597 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Our numbers is a huge advantage for our government and companies, making us have a strong military and national posture, as well as wealth and value, our strength of diversity makes our nation's culture and heritage, rich and beautiful, this is good for tourism, and other people wishing to come share in the beauty. Let's appreciate this beautiful nation we have, let's not allow differences push us to extremes. We can argue and quarrel, but let us all try to move this nation forward.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Love, peace, tolerance and rule of law.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Lucasinho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Our numbers is why we have the biggest music artistes, quality nation and power within Africa, and even among nations.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
If we break into smaller units, we loose this benefits.

It's better to be a big unit, than be a very small piece in this cold merciless world.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by gidgiddy: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:
Our numbers is a huge advantage for our government and companies, making us have a strong military and national posture, as well as wealth and value, our strength of diversity makes our nation's culture and heritage, rich and beautiful. Let's appreciate this beautiful nation we have, let's not allow differences push us to extremes. We can argue and quarrel, but let us all try to move this nation forward.

People have been saying the same since 1914 as Nigeria gets worse

Its now time to go for the option of disintegration

1 Like

Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by demmie1: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Name any of your ancestors that was there when Nigerian borders and name were formed

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
gidgiddy:

People have been saying the same since 1914 as Nigeria gets worse

Its now time to go for the option of disintegration
This is not a thread for disputes, just stating the benefits we have as a big unit. The benefits might not apply to everyone or sector, but there are benefits.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Felimax(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
demmie1:
Name any of your ancestors that was there when Nigerian borders and name were formed

You dey mind the mugu!
United Nation my anus!
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
demmie1:
You miss the point of this thread, most nations of the world was formed by people being brought together to form a unit. People living in Ireland (Irish) British isles(Welsh), Saxons, and scots were brought together to form the Great Britain/United kingdom by the Romans, so is most nations, so it's not new to Nigeria. Different tribes and people within geographical areas formed most nations of the world.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Felimax:

You dey mind the mugu!
United Nation my anus!
Why not understand the thread or read and leave in peace. Wetin make me be mugu, because I dey preach peace and tolerance?

Example of a nation that separated from one another is Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Feel free to share the benefits you think we have as Nigerians in Nigeria being one.

Let's discuss, please no abuse.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Calabar1stSon: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Me I am looking forward to joining politics so I can oppress the gullible masses and divide the country further along ethnic and religious lines.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Me I am looking forward to joining politics so I can oppress the gullible masses and divide the country further along ethnic and religious lines.
Is that your honest plans, or just saying it to keep up the image cheesy
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
There is strength in our numbers, why do you think business men love 'one Nigeria'?

Simple, they get access to a huge market.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Your anger, bitterness and sadness can be a thing of the past, don't let a bad state of mind ruin a beautiful life, a beautiful nation with beautiful perspectives, sights, natural endowments, women, men and beautiful culture and artistry, in food and lifestyle.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Non partisan, obidients, Atikulites, pro APC let's cool down, take a chill, and see the bright side of being a Nigerian.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Calabar1stSon: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
You go soon run out of wetin to type next.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
After una return the stolen mandate abeg.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
After una return the stolen mandate abeg.
Am non partisan. Think of your benefit in the system, no politician will put money in your pocket. Let me show you some ways to invest and grow your wealth.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
You go soon run out of wetin to type next.
Take a chill man, life no hard.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

Am non partisan. Think of your benefit in the system, no politician will put money in your pocket. Let me show you some ways to invest and grow your wealth.

Sorry. . .not into 'investments'.
All my money I make. . . I spend when I am alive.
The rest. . . .Life insurance will take care of that.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sorry. . .not into 'investments'.
All my money I make. . . I spend when I am alive.
The rest. . . .Life insurance will take care of that.
Real estate, Shortlet or rent income is a form of security.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

Real estate, Shortlet or rent income is a form of security.

For who to inherit? undecided
Not into 'wealth creation' for others to inherit please.
Lai Lai. . . .Not that materialistic.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

For who to inherit? undecided
Lai Lai. . . .Not that materialistic.
You can sell off eventually, or leave for your wife or kid/sibling.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

You can sell off eventually, or leave for your wife or kid/sibling.

Not me o.
Abeg, find anoda customer.
I ain't leaving nothing for nobarry. . . .
Once I am retired. . .I will sell the ONLY house I have and MOVE INTO A OLD FOLKS HOME TO PLAY BINGO WITH MY MATES. kiss
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Not me o.
Abeg, find anoda customer.
I ain't leaving nothing for nobarry. . . .
Once I am retired. . .I will sell the ONLY house I have and MOVE INTO A OLD FOLKS HOME TO PLAY BINGO WITH MY MATES. kiss
🤔
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

🤔

ONLY A FOOL works for more than he or she truly needs, only for others to inherit.
Then you die off prematuredly and leave a mess behind you.
Let children go and work for theirs. kiss
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

ONLY A FOOL works for more than he or she truly needs, only for others to inherit.
Then you die off prematuredly and leave a mess behind you.
Let children go and work for theirs. kiss
If everyone thought like you, the world will have no continuity.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
JDistribute:

If everyone thought like you, the world will have no continuity.

I have worked for my own continuity.
The only thing my parents gave me was a SOUND education.
Investments are for losers! grin
No wonder people fall for all kinds of 419-499 schemes.
Re: Obidients, pro APC, Atikulites, all Nigerians, Our Strength Is In Our Diversity. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I have worked for my own continuity.
The only thing my parents gave me was a SOUND education.
Investments are for losers! grin
No wonder people fall for all kinds of 419-499 schemes.
🤔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Election Analysis Base On Forensic Final Validation Result / Prophecy About Peter Obi / The Caliphate Calls The Shot In Tinubu's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.