Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (90403 Views)

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by XAUBulls: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Yahaya Bello must be joking. He’s either insane or deliberately planning for APC’s defeat. Another Ebira man cannot succeed him; power should move to Kogi east or west.
Indeed!

Tbh, the rotation of Kogi State's
Governors would have been better for a multi-ethnic state like that.

Swinging from the major ethnicities of Ebira to the Yoruba, and back to
Igala folks would minimise the talks of disenfranchisement and distrust.

Better still, the Yorubas of Kogi State and Kwara can be merged to form a NEW state.

Farooq Kperogi's Bariba ethnic kinsmen and Nupes of Northern
Kwara plus the Nupes of parts of Kogi can be merged with the Nupes of Niger State to form a new state IMHO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Ballack1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Why?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by onuman: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Yahaya Bello must be joking. He’s either insane or deliberately planning for APC’s defeat. Another Ebira man cannot succeed him; power should move to Kogi east or west.

But you support Tinubu, another Yoruba after Obasanjo as president of Nigeria, before an Igbo can become president of Nigeria.
The type of Nigeria the hypocrites want is a Nigeria setting up its autodestruct mode through having Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

Between you and Yahaya Bello you called insane man, who is more insane than the other?

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by dustmalik: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
hammerT:

THEY CAN NOT RIG KOGI, UNLESS THEY WILL USE AGBERO TO BAN VOTERS.

AS IT STANDS NOW, YAHAYA WILL HAND OVER TO DINO MELAYE.

IGALA HAS A GOOD SIZE OF CHRISTIANS AND KOGI STILL HAS PLENTY CHRISTIANS PLUS THE OKUN PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER RULED THE STATE.

YAHAYA SHOULD GET OUT.
You don't know anything about Yahaya Bello if you believe his candidate is going to lose

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by OkayDaddy: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
GENES11S:

What kind of talk is this?
You want them not to support their brother, who should they support? Your own brother?

If Igalas supported their brother and Okunland supported their son, would an Ebira man have become Governor?

Don't worry.
You guys think you're wise? You will see.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
North4Obi23:
I hope it's not fake. Everything about APC is fake and fraud.

But na obi dem detain na
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by OkayDaddy: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
dustmalik:

You don't know anything about Yahaya Bello if you believe his candidate is going to lose

If Abuja doesn't back his candidate, he will lose flat. He will lose so bad, he won't be able to enter Lokoja.

If Kogi West and East agree on a single candidate supported by Abuja. It's game over for Bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Raji4God: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

If Igalas supported their brother and Okunland supported their son, would an Ebira man have become Governor?

Don't worry.
You guys think you're wise? You will see.

Yahaya became Governor by luck, Igala's never wanted any other tribe to govern Kogi State. Audu- Ibro- wada were all Igala's. Which support are you talking about

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Raji4God: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed!

Tbh, the rotation of Kogi State's
Governors would have been better for a multi-ethnic state like that.

Swinging from the major ethnicities of Ebira to the Yoruba, and back to
Igala folks would minimise the talks of disenfranchisement and distrust.

Better still, the Yorubas of Kogi State and Kwara can be merged to form a NEW state.

Farooq Kperogi's Bariba ethnic kinsmen and Nupes of Northern
Kwara plus the Nupes of parts of Kogi can be merged with the Nupes of Niger State to form a new state IMHO.

But no one talks about rotation when Igala's were ruling
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Manuel400: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
fergie001:
Onoja, Asuku Withdraw From Kogi Guber Race As Bello Endorses Ododo

SOURCE
OKUN AND IGALA DEY SLEEP........
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Dino Melaye is the people’s choice, Dino wins the Pdp governorship primary election by the special Grace of Almighty God. vigorous campaign will be fully ignited in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.

Whose people? A normal thinking person will not vote a character like Dino

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Svoboda(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
GreenCovering:
Hate him or love him GYB is really a powerfully dominant figure.
His ability to reign in these APC political heavyweights is something to admire even when he has only a few months left for him to vacate the seat of power. Before you opine that he is planning to loose, checkout the caliber of the listed people in Kogi politics today and his consistent shellacking of any would-be challenger the likes of Natasha.
wink

Bello has all those apc bigmen by the balls. He preys on their respective character
weaknesses. It is more like blackmail.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by OkayDaddy: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raji4God:

Yahaya became Governor by luck, Igala's never wanted any other tribe to govern Kogi State. Audu- Ibro- wada were all Igala's. Which support are you talking about

It was luck that made Bello win a second term, right?
He will need more than luck to install his Ebira brother.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by dustmalik: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
GreenCovering:
Hate him or love him GYB is really a powerfully dominant figure.
His ability to reign in these APC political heavyweights is something to admire even when he has only a few months left for him to vacate the seat of power. Before you opine that he is planning to loose, checkout the caliber of the listed people in Kogi politics today and his consistent shellacking of any would-be challenger the likes of Natasha.
wink
The man is a mafia. If I tell you how he got all of them to step down, you would think it's a Mafia movie. I know one of the aspirants.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by mistilink1: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Sir/ma, I know it's painful, but the fact remain that Bello candidate will win this election.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by dustmalik: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Whether you like it or not, his candidate is going to win. The man is just like Wike.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by dustmalik: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

If Abuja doesn't back his candidate, he will lose flat. He will lose so bad, he won't be able to enter Lokoja.

If Kogi West and East agree on a single candidate supported by Abuja. It's game over for Bello.
Like I said, you don't know anything about Yahaya.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by juman(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fake news.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by wisdomkid: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
This guy looks like MC Oluomo in my eyes though... Certainly, it will be from his party. Imagine the day a Nigerian outgoing politician, either a Governor or President endorsing a candidate from another party
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Svoboda:
Whoever wins the apc ticket is gov in waiting in kogi. It will be a walk in the park for apc if dino wins pdp ticket.
Dino will win the primary and the governorship.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by since13o: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
dustmalik:

The man is a mafia. If I tell you how he got all of them to step down, you would think it's a Mafia movie. I know one of the aspirants.

Onoja was finished finally. I knew he wanted to finish Onoja after he told him to do Deputy Governor after Chief of Staff post in first term.

Upon all the babes he and Onoja were sharing to each other he still finished him just like that. Onoja will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Naajjii: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
hammerT:
KOGI SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANY MUSLIM TO SUCCEEED THAT MUSLIM MONKEY.

CHRISTIANS IN KOGI SHOULD STAND AGAINST THAT, EVEN IF THAT MEANS DINO MELAYE AS GOVERNOR.

FIGHT THE ISLAMISATION AGENDA.
You have come and brought religion thing into this conversation. Kogi is majority Muslims state. Just the same way Muslims have been struggling to win Taraba and Plateau , It is the same way Christians will struggle to win Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by jozee8: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Acidosis:
Lol. With Ododo on the ballot, APC will not see 15% in the entire Igala land. grin

Bello is definitely preparing APC for a grand failure. cheesy cheesy

I hope Faleke is still in the race though. As much as I dislike the evil party, APC, Faleke deserves that ticket for the sake of equity and representation. But what do I know? Fighting for a people who voted a muslim-muslim ticket is a complete waste of time. If the people decide to vote an animal this time, then all the best to them ✌️🙌🙌

If you want to talk about fairness and equity what does Falake a Lagos state law maker know about kogi that he wants to come and become governor?
People keep talking about politics of bitterness in kogi without mentioning Benue.
The Igalas used their own hand to kill themselves, but I hope they have learnt their lessons by now!
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by jozee8: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
mistilink1:
Unfortunately, that is the agenda that edge his loyal deputy out. There is nothern agenda in Kogi State that no christian will ever rule that state. Forget story,Bello candidate will win this upcoming election.
You're actually right about that agenda stuff, but Onoja deserves what he got. He betrayed the Igalas and know he's been paid right back. I have no pity for him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Ghezo: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Edward Onoja must be crying into his pillow right now

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Kukutenla: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
dustmalik:

Tell us. Let's learn
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by eldoradoxx: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Hahahaha. Very wrong political calculation. Ebiras are not the majority in Kogi State and cannot therefore seek to produce Governor in Kogi back to back. Igalas and Okun will unit in PDP and chase Ododo back to Okene.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by Jojomo: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Is it a must for governors to produce successor?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor by dietsono(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
North4Obi23:
I hope it's not fake. Everything about APC is fake and fraud.
I hope he's a man of the people because if it is LP now I will just conclude it's all lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.