Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. (844 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. by Chechem: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have been to many States in Nigeria and Uber work fine. If you book, the driver comes, pick you up and take you to your destination. The price is already predetermined...

Today is the first time I booked for Uber in Owerri, I have already seen the price but surprisingly the driver called and was asking how much I will pay. I told him that I have already seen the price on the app, he said let him tell me the truth, that no Uber will take me to the place for that amount. I was trying to rush to somewhere, so I had no option than to agree to his price...

Owerri is the scattered of everything!
Re: Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. by computer0810(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na Una Spoil Nigeria

Ndi developers
Re: Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. by Ttipsy(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2023
computer0810:
Na Una Spoil Nigeria

Ndi developers
how do u know the op is ibo ??

Bigot

5 Likes

Re: Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. by Juoflife1(f): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2023
You should have cancelled and try another one. The rider may just be whining you.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Got To Owerri And Every Scattered. by Kelvin58: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Chechem:
I have been to many States in Nigeria and Uber work fine. If you book, the driver comes, pick you up and take you to your destination. The price is already predetermined...

Today is the first time I booked for Uber in Owerri, I have already seen the price but surprisingly the driver called and was asking how much I will pay. I told him that I have already seen the price on the app, he said let him tell me the truth, that no Uber will take me to the place for that amount. I was trying to rush to somewhere, so I had no option than to agree to his price...

Owerri is the scattered of everything!
u are from ubomiri right...how much does ur people collect for pride price and list collecting....pls don't be angry...I wan check something pls

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Place For Aviation It / Cyprus? / Aba Dirtis Town In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.