Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 (7548 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Soldiers Rescue 172 Students Abducted In Kaduna, 30 Still Missing / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by sotall(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
grin
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
APC shameless lots
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by blabulu2000: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Kubin:
That's family issue,their families still voted for APC.

And your family voted for Ell-pee

Frustrated people everywhere
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by divinelydiffere(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Which of his promises has he fulfilled since assuming the post of a president. Those children are long forgotten. And now a president select imposed on us again
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Gidabiller2: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
what's the Facebook profile. If it's sports betting you're talking about it could be the people posting the games are very experienced and good at making predictions no be JuJu.

Bro you saying anytime they post a correct scores, it's experience? I highly doubt it. If u see her wall, u will know what am saying
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Let me ashuwa uuu
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Bluntemperor: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
DoxxAnon:
And the one who knows about there whereabout is Vice-President in waiting!

And where are the NGOS,Madam Ezekwesele,etc,
- they are after Politics of recovery of Mandate!
Una do well o!
Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by ENTITY26Bf: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
thisisit:
BUHARI & APC SCAMMED THE BBOG !!
Buhari and shetima hid them, thats non of our business

1 Like

Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by CodeTemplar: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
If PDP was still in power I believe this issue would have been solved. APC is unmotivated to solve it because they need things to demonize their oppositions with.
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Todaymedia: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Watch what happened between Governor Charles Soludo and Peter Obi at the 1 year Anniversary in Anambra State

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIMIYaxOFk
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Brushstrokes20: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Ain't surprised though!...
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by MetaPhysical: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2023
grin
Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu trying to find grounds for protest in Tinubu Administration.
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Kubin: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2023
blabulu2000:

And your family voted for Ell-pee

Frustrated people everywhere
You're the most frustrated,am proud of voting lluu p,and I will do it over and over again,I can only vote for who I will be proud of as a president,not expired brain, babla Blu, drug baron,a town hall,agbado and cassava, old walking dead, backward APC Govt,go and rescue the chibok girls,APC zombi,your next comment will be like I have not eaten since yesterday,my mum need urgent medical attention,can anyone help me with anything to eat, frustration will kill you for supporting evil,APC is evil,and you must be a demon to support evil.
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by AImiron: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
ShortIGBOman

Almaiga

Almaigaa

AImiron

IGBO IS OUR PROBLEM
Ori e fe buru
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by advanceDNA: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2023
At this point APC will blame obi for chibok girls
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by DoxxAnon: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:

And where are the NGOS,Madam Ezekwesele,etc,
- they are after Politics of recovery of Mandate!
Una do well o!
Nigeria shall be great again!

Yup! Typical whataboutism…
You didn’t challenge my statement about Shettima rather you divert to other actors in the BBOG drama!
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Carlylepneuma: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2023
How about if some of dem willingly stayed back? An opportunity presented it self but de decided not to use it as they felt the life they might likely come back to is a life of misery + not a promising one? We have seen alot of cases where alot of chibok girls/Women were found in d middle of no where in Sambisa, ask them how did they got there they will tell u that the Boko boyz left for an operation and they the women saw a way and then they ran away... I'm just trying to think outa box...
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Omosorire: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Buhari is a failure. Failed in 1983, came back and failed again

Worst of it all is that he is handing over to a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known.

Buhari is failure personified

It's obvious you are one of his customers! You must have just used the drug purchased from the Notorious narcotic drug trafficker that the city of Chicago has ever known while typing and posting the nonsense and unfounded allegations you put up there. By the way, when are you guys going to stop all these and grow up for once??
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Tvoice: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2023
OK Na still dey hope abi, isiorite, kwantinue
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by DCmaverick(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Girls wey don turn to f*cking equipments. Lol
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Hoii(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Those girls should be women now

#BringBackOurWomen
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by CartelKenneth: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Those missing girls are dead already
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Bobbiee: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2023
They are no longer girls anymore.
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Dbegining: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
THANK GOD PETER OBI IS STILL IN DETENTION IN THE UK.

THE ATTROCITIES HE COMMITTED AS A DRUG BARON FROM ANAMBRA IS ABOUT TO BE MADE PUBLIC

grin

New recruit, welcome.

I'm sure you know the truth but as usual, agenda must agenda.

He was detained for questioning and then released right there at the airport.

It's Tinubu that has been detained by sickness yiu should be worried about.

Isè yì à sún è
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Memeni(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
No be only chibok girls..na chintok girls
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Ofunaofu: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2023
Omosorire:

It's obvious you are one of his customers! You must have just used the drug purchased from the Notorious narcotic drug trafficker that the city of Chicago has ever known while typing and posting the nonsense and unfounded allegations you put up there. By the way, when are you guys going to stop all these and grow up for once??

Imagine what a so called grown up adult just typed
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Haveyoueatentod: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Gidabiller2:

Bro you saying anytime they post a correct scores, it's experience? I highly doubt it. If u see her wall, u will know what am saying
bro send me the FB page link let me see for myself grin
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Gidabiller2: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
bro send me the FB page link let me see for myself grin

Just search the name on Facebook.

Mhiz Grace Indispensable
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by chima47(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Buhari is a failure. Failed in 1983, came back and failed again

Worst of it all is that he is handing over to a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known.

Buhari is failure personified

And Inec chairman has pushed something worst than Buhari into the ring.
Re: 96 Chibok Schgirls Still Missing Despite President Buhari’s Assurance Since 2015 by Benrosaria(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
missing you mean they aren't on the surface of earth or what??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members / 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta / Oyetola Approves N121 Million Death Benefits For Osun Retirees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.