Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Start Your Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Business Today (148 Views)

How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today / Lets Help You Start Your Company Today- It's Easy... / Start Your Own Dropshipping Business [inside] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business Today by blessedman25: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Most people turn down opportunity for Salary jobs where they become Chief slave. Your company cannot change your life but building a business will do that... There are so many things you will obtain from this business opportunity.
1. They offer you monthly income
3. Recognitions
3. International trip
4. Strong Team

Just purchase a Franchise and you are on your way to building wealth for you and your generations. Today, OBJ generate income from a deal with Tele-communications. Every time you load airtime on your phone, OBJ makes money. If 500 million Nigerians load today, he makes crazy money. Most Nigerians have buried their heads in Salary job thereby building another man's dream at the expense of theirs.

This business involve recruiting. Are you still interested because we we give you all the help until you succeed. How often do you use the supermarket near you? I guess, Always. You patronize them always and gets peanut and the owner get richer month by month, year by year. Now you can't afford two square meal again because you have succeed in throwing all your money to another man's wallet.

How about if I show where to purchase things monthly and still get massive benefits for doing that? What you did before with Kelechukwu supermarket and no result? Most people are full of confusion about this reputable company but I tell you stay calm because you are in the right opportunity that will not only change your life but your generations as well.

If you are willing to change your income, profit from your expenditures and empower people around and run your own company then you are welcome to Partnering with this wonderful organization. If you are want to join my Team (Dominator Team), and will give you all the support and trust me you will grow without barrier. Kindly contact through WhatsApp and tell me you are 100% ready.

Getting a Franchise can be so expensive from Mr. Biggs, KFC, Domino Pizza, etc. Just do a little search on Google - How much does it cost to get Mr. Biggs Franchise?". You will will be shock at the cost. Kindly compare it to Neolife International which is only #55,000. The truth is you will get products worth #60k, Starter kit, E-commerce website with lots of products, Access to Free International Trips, Get Paid Monthly for every activities e.g you buy you get paid, your team buys you get paid, etc .. We also provide you Training, Mentorship and Enterpreneurship class.

WhatsApp 08073950033

Call only: 09065461713

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Skills For Beginners To Get Started With Affiliate Mar / Is Ghana �� The Best African Country To Invest In Africa - 10 Best African Cou / Types Of Customers And How To Handle Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.