Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya (518 Views)

I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya / Chief K.K. Owen Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by Nkanlolaa: 1:42am On Apr 14, 2023
The Divinity Bishop The First, Bishop K.K. Degaya has finalky spoken about the just concluded election on the 9th of April, 2023 in his message "When Satanic Principalities Favour You" in the Holyghostants Chapel Abuja.

He said <i><quote>People are asking me to say something about the election and I ask them what is there to say?

He said the following:</
1. Tinubu will be sworn in as President
2. Peter Obi is a checker, he has checked them, some governments lost in their own states. They used to run their mouths before but they can not do that.
3. Peter Obi will not be arrested as some people are thinking. Nobody will dare it because they know what will happen.
4. There will be no war. Buhari will handover peacefully and go to his Daura. </i></quote>

He advised his members saying:
<i>
-When they swear in Tinubu as Nigerian President, be a normal human being and do not hate anybody including Tinubu and Shettima because they will favour you.
- Do not joın people or groups that are holdıng meeting for Tınubu because nothıng will come out of it.
-Gather money and send your children to school abroad and if not send them to Nıgerian prıvate unıversities that does not go on strike.
- İf I were you I wıii update and upgrade myself (add vaiue to yourself, know more about different fields). Thınk of anything that people can ask for and look for it and begin to acquire them- Start now and try to acquire it. Gather your CVs and other documents, get authentic refrees and their adresses, snap new passports, buy cloth(s) you want to wear to collect your blessing. Quietly gather the things that will lauch you into your blessıng.</i>

Disclaımer: I am not a messenger of the Bıshop whether directly or indirectly. This information is posted out of my own freewill and discretion.

Finally, my thoughts on this...
Personally I believe this Bishop and l know what he says is going to happen and l honestly do not care what any other person thinks. Incase you have been following me you should know this is not the fırst time l am posting what this man says. Quite a few of the things he said will happen have not happened yet and some others has happened for example, this Bıshop said clearly and categorically durıng the time of the electoral campaıgn that Peter Obi will not win the election, (click the link to see my post on what he said: https://www.nairaland.com/7582646/mass-action-church) as we can see now that is exactly what happened. He also spoke about Covid-19 before it happened (Click the link to see what he said about it: https://www.nairaland.com/7475755/divinty-bishop-first-covid-19-what#119083629); he is not a pastor that speculates or guesses. After seeing this post some people may want to challenge the integrity of what he said and even suggest that he does not know what he is saying or he is just campaigning for Tınubu or he was paid to say this. My answer to such comments is fırst a question whıch is- the court trıbunal LP and APC are having, do you see anything coming out of it, do you see the court announcing Peter Obi as winner?Every sensible human beıng who can think knows the answer to this. Also I must tell you to go and mark todays date and watch out if Tınubu will become President or not. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by Naira20: 2:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Kikikiki...APC Bishop
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:09am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=122502053]Kikikiki...APC Bishop[/quoted

This is best advice upgrades and updates is it those that will tekk you to enter streets and riots you will like to follows
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by 40Bullets: 3:26am On Apr 14, 2023
Even the name and title shows he is fake.
When will APC stop disgracing themselves?
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by vastolord4(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Invincible bishop
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by accordadoga27(f): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing can change a man’s destiny.

Not even headless mob
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya by Tochi3(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Is he one of the fake bishop from the bullion vans of Boudillion cathedral grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi May Never Defeat Tinubu / Dino On The Rolling On The Floor Celebrating Adamawa Victory, Video / Onaiyekan: Swearing In Tinubu Before Tribunal Delivers Verdict Makes No Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.