Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo (800 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by phosky(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2023
I’ll never support a wicked man to be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church has vowed never to render his support to any wicked politician who is nursing the ambition of ruling the country.

Oyedepo, who spoke while leading his congregation on prayer for the nation particularly for the February and March general elections, said God is angry with the wicked leaders.

Makesense PM gathered that, Speaking on alleged practice of nepotism by the Nigerian leaders, Oyedepo asserted that there are no tribes without citizens capable of leading the country.

He said, “There are no tribes and regions without competent men with the character and capacity to lead Nigeria and there are no tribes and regions without incompetent people. More often than not, it is incompetent people who get there.

“There are no tribes and regions in Nigeria without competent men with the character and capacity to lead Nigeria. The day I will support a wicked to reign in Nigeria will not meet me here. I am on God’s side.

“God is angry with the wicked every day, I can’t be in love with the wicked. If you are in love with the wicked, you are a hater of God. You hate God with passion”.

https://makesensepromotions.com/ill-never-support-a-wicked-man-to-be-nigerian-president-bishop-oyedepo/

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by derecho(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
I will not support Tinubu too

Only a wicked man will pick Boko Haram sponsors as running mates and campaign managers.

I saw Ali Modu Serif on the same stage with Tinubu+ Shetima laughing sheepishly like Bisi Akande

Atiku is the northern version of Tinubu.
The only difference is that he considered religious balance.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by macdongenius: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu and Atiku are the wicked ones plus their world class supporters called urchins

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by Parachoko: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Obi is a very wicked man

He showed the people of Anambra State Shege

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

chukskem:
What exactly is peter obi doing in Anambra state? angry angry

Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much, cry

MrGobe:
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state.

Kobjunkie:
@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same?? undecided undecided undecided

chukskem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

chukskem:

We are all passionate about our state regardless of where we live, am just concerned as a bona fide citizen of Anambra and i wish only the best for her, cool cool

I spent [b]22[/b]years of my life in that glorious state,my Mum stays in the state till date ,so i know what am talking about, the state is not getting the attention it deserves, i challenge anybody to prove me wrong. undecided undecided

I have had cause to pass through Onitsha and Awka (even spending a night in the former), and all I could do was shake my head.

SaMilla1:
Coincidentally, i asked myself the same question while driving back from Enugu to Onitsha this afternoon, 'what exactly is peter obi doing in anambra state'. I always divert at abba junction on my way from enugu and drove through a smooth single lane road constructed by ngige all the way nkpor and then down to obosi and awada where i stay. All the good roads in the whole state were constructed by ngige before they court-pulled him down and installed a greedy business man. Now his grand beer and malt are booming. While his state is deoriating.

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by backnbeta(f): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Apparently all the contestants are wicked men. Unfortunately, one of the wicked men will be (s)elected president next week (?) undecided
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by yinkus6750(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Well said.
We can easily understand.
Let everyone vote with a clear mind and conscience
Not by financial inducement or threat
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by dmz1: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Deji adeyanju u don hearam?
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by derecho(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Are you an IPOB or OSU?
How did you know?
Parachoko:
Obi is a very wicked man

He showed the people of Anambra State Shege
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by BATified2023: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
derecho:
I will not support Tinubu too

Only a wicked man will pick Boko Haram sponsors as running mates and campaign managers.

I saw Ali Modu Serif on the same stage with Tinubu+ Shetima laughing sheepishly like Bisi Akande

Atiku is the northern version of Tinubu.
The only difference is that he considered religious balance.
u igbos should go n jejely prepare for Biafra or death
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by Parachoko: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2023
derecho:
Are you an IPOB or OSU?
How did you know?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Peter Obi is the most wicked Politician contesting in the 2023 Presidential Election

Peter Obi is a wicked and visionless Man

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Bishop oyedepo is fully Obidient so is his entire church members

See pictures below

Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by Jogideen: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Shame will catch this Oyedepo if Tinubu later declared as the New President of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by Felabrity: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Oyedepo distancing himself from Tulumbu
Re: I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2023
DADDY, abeg who come be the wicked person?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, Godwin Emefiele Participates At Opening Ceremony Of AU Summit / Tinubu Is A Drug Baron – Aggrieved Atiku Fires At Tinubu For ‘Stealing’ His Vote / Sanwo Olu Stole Ambodes Project For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.