Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Best Powerbank To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Powerbank To Buy (1255 Views)

Best Powerbank Brand To Go For / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones / The Best Powerbank In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders. My 27000mAh, Oraimo product was plugged into a dead charger and stopped working two days ago. I need a replacement.
Please suggest a better products based on your experience.
Please Nairalanders give useful recommendations.
Thanks so much.
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by Ayojideonline(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Good morning Nairalanders. My 27000mAh, Oraimo product was plugged into a dead charger and stopped working two days ago. I need a replacement.
Thanks so much.

Oraimo is very good too, but you can try the try the itel powerbank big size 20000mAh, 27000mAh or 30000mAh, serves well. Buy from reliable dealer.

1 Like

Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Ayojideonline:

Oraimo is very good too, but you can try the try the itel powerbank big size 20000mAh, 27000mAh or 30000mAh, serves well. Buy from reliable dealer.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Ayojideonline:

Why I am looking for alternative is how quickly two of them just stopped working.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by aorseer: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Thanks so much.
If its still under warranty (less than 1 year) take it to Carlcare they will replace it for you. You are welcome
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2023
aorseer:

If its still under warranty (less than 1 year) take it to Carlcare they will replace it for you. You are welcome

Lẹt me check, can they repair also?
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by okirewaju(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Been using Romoss 30+ for over a year now. Bought it from a nairalander but I can't remember his moniker.
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by ddjay: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
okirewaju:
Been using Romoss 30+ for over a year now. Bought it from a nairalander but I can't remember his moniker.
It may be just2endowed he sells romoss power banks. I bought the 57000mah from him in 2021, still very good

1 Like

Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by just2endowed: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
ddjay:

It may be just2endowed he sells romoss power banks. I bought the 57000mah from him in 2021, still very good

thanks,
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Thanks so much.
return to their calcare, it will be changed for you, i assume you charged with a bad charger
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
I bought mine from a nairalander here, stoped working and i returned for replacement from calcare. I still use the new replacement till now, its more than a year
MightySparrow:
Thanks so much.
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
I bought mine from a nairalander here, stoped working and i returned for replacement from calcare. I still use the new replacement till now, its more than a year
I bought mine upper December, It is more than a year now.
Thanks a lot
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
return to their calcare, it will be changed for you, i assume you charged with a bad charger

Yes, someone used a bad charger on it.
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MikeMicheal(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Thanks so much.
How much you wan sell the dead powerbank?
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by okirewaju(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
ddjay:

could be. Someone recommended the seller to me and I got a very good deal.

1 Like

Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by JamOSneh: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Try Remax powerbank u will never regret it fast in charging ND e no dey too long B4 e full
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
MikeMicheal:
How much you wan sell the dead powerbank?

I live in Benin.
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by gammarays1: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Thanks so much.
Buy original Romoss 30000 mAh version
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by MightySparrow: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
gammarays1:

Buy original Romoss 30000 mAh version
Thanks
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by carbony4red(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Romoss or Transparent 50000mah

Please which do you suggest
Re: Best Powerbank To Buy by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Yes same as mine, but I never disclosed what happened, I only said the power bank stopped working, but dep down in me, I suspect my charger was bad, cos it has been acting funny prior to the breach
MightySparrow:

Yes, someone used a bad charger on it.

(1) (Reply)

"Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Please DNS Code For Samsung SGH-C300 Needed. / Pls,someone Should Help Me With Activation Code Of Digia Imageplus And The Registration Code For Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.