Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria (47359 Views)

Do I Need To Register With Any Association To Be Able To Publish A Magazin? / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2012
I want to state here that the amount you pay for business registration is a function of the type of incorporation you want i.e Enterprise, Venture, Limited, Holding etc. Enterprise and Venture are not so expensive. To register a business as limited company, you need a minimum of N1 Million share capital.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by sasview: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for the info. pls. what is the difference between registering a business name and registering / incorporating a company?
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Registering a business name means you have incorporated your business. Which means Your business is now an Enterprise, Venture or Limited. Note you can only use one at a time. When registering a business, you must have your office with known address, you must also have your business Letter Head with Logo and your business official stamp. They are among the things that will be registered together. There is also a legal aspect of it, that's why sometimes you may need the service of a Lawyer because, some of the documents will be taken to Court for signing. One more thing, registering a Church, NGO, or cooperative society may not be the same as above, since they are not regarded as business, I think they have their own category.

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by saidu4urp(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2012
This info is very useful but i hope to open one in the future thanks.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Consultville(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
Don't be deceived, things have changed in CAC, you need professionals (Accredited Lawyer, Accountant or Chartered Secretary) to help you in registration especially for Limited.Even for business name individuals that think they could do it on their own later found out that they should have consulted or seek advise, seeing the stress and some times challenges faced.

Let's help you bear the burden
Pay 60% of the registration fee and complete 40% upon certificate collection
Powered by: Regville Associates (Accredited Agent)
28B Jaiye Oyedotun Street Magodo GRA Lagos State Nigeria
regvilleassociates@yahoo.com 08065111667, 08155081809

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by neksummi(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by lucianforreal: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2013
am austine by name,i'm currently working at CAC corporate affairs commission alausa office. there are new resolutions at CAC concerning business or company registration. now as at feb. 2013, the formally N4000 official fee for business registration form is now N10,000 and can only be filled by the owner of the business with the prove of ownership to show you are the owner or by accreditated lawyer or accreditated chartered accountants. for incorporation, you must be accreditated as a lawyer or chartered accountant to be able to register company under incorporation as well as trustees. contact your lawyer for more info, or you can call me for more 07064960766

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello Nairalanders!,

You can now register your business name with CAC Nigeria without going through the stress of visiting CAC office every "now and then". Saving you money, energy and time.

A new Company(Bizreghub Nigeria)will help you search and get your searched name within 72hours(3 working days).

In cases where the name you are searched for is not available(Already Used),We can help you craft a new and available name for an extra cost of N10,000.

BizregHUB works with Solicitors and Chattered accountants to make Incorporation easy and certified.

Payment option is very flexible. You can pay with mobile money, atm, credit card, or direct bank payment.

BizregHUB also helps with Trademarking a logo or name, branding, copyrights etc.

Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bizreghub
Twitter: @Bizreghub
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by disc20: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by gomezblue: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Do you know that PENDOK is a corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation. We can assist you with all corporate concerns from proposed business names, limited liability companies, non government association and their alterations etc. Having assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our CITS model ( Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Service). We also assist our clients with FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate concerns (Annual returns, appointment of directors, increase in share capital, allotments etc). Visit us today on www.pendok.com, via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by bionts(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2013
I'll like to update the business description of a business name i registered 17months ago,i want to include general merchandise.Any advice on how i can do than..........Then i'll also like to get a tin number as it now being requred to open a corporate account,hope 17months after registration wont attract any big money;let me chip it in that iv not even commenced operation at all,Thanks
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by gomezblue: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Very simple, since you have not commence operation, then its no problem, annual returns are only meant for companies that have started operation, however, tin is free in all FIRS offices, what you have to get is a seal.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by honsule(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Like somebody mentioned on this post.Things have actually changed in CAC,But in case of assistance in registering business name,incorporating company(Express and Fast),Incorporated Trustees i.e Church,NGO etc consult me.Am based in Abuja... +2348035706725

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by honsule(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Like somebody mentioned on this post.Things have actually changed in CAC,But in case of assistance in registering business name,incorporating company(Express and Fast),Incorporated Trustees i.e Church,NGO etc consult me.Am based in Abuja... +2348035706725. Am also a moderator on Nairaland phone section
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by ABAboi: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Get your business registered online at http://www.NigeriaFormations.com. They backup your documents in the cloud
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by gomezblue: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
Do you have concerns about incorporating that proposed name you love, why not contact PENDOK? A CAC accreditated corporate consultancy firm who has assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora in the incorporation of their business name, limited liability companies, NGOs etc. With our consultancy, incorporation, taxation and services model, we serve you better with fast delivery at affordable costs. Services ranging from corporate concerns, corporate audits, opening bank account.Visit us on www.pendok.com,via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Consultville(m): 2:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by RexPeter: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hi,

U guys have really spoken well.
I have a few questions here that require urgent professional reply.
I want to register a biz name, have a tin and open a sole proprietor account with a bank where I can save money till I'm ready to start operations....
The questions are:
1) The CAC certificate will have a commencement date, does this date have any negative effect in terms of tax assessment since I'm not operating?
2) Is a business name taxed by FIRS or State internal board of revenue?
3) The CAC reg form has a space for commencement date. Should I leave that space blank?

Many thanks as any one provide advices for me

Rex
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 22, 2013
BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION/INCORPORATION WITH CAC NIGERIA MADE EASY! LET'S SAVE YOU THE STRESS!!!
Signup and apply for Name search/Reservation at www.bizreghub.com.ng to get started
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by ogene70: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=mrinfo]You can get your business incorporated with about 45,000 naira only if you intend to have not more than 100,000 naira share capital. The actual price for incorporation varies based on the amount fo share capital you wish to register. You can email me thru info[a]nairabrains.com for help.[/quote

Hello Mrinfo,
I must commend you for your good work.
Please I would love to know how and what it takes to incorporate a business in Nigeria and how long it takes from start to finish.
However, I would also want to know the advantage of incorporating a business over mere business name registration?
Thanks for your response.
Best Regards.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by gomezblue: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Interested in investing in the fastest growing and biggest economy in Africa? Think Pendok we have assisted over 100 clients and promoters in Diaspora to achieve in aims with all corporate needs in Nigeria. With incorporation, taxation, consultancy and other relevant corporate services in Nigeria. We are the best and foremost in corporate services, with accreditations from relevant Nigerian agencies like CAC, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Trade, Investment and Commerce etc. We register business name, LLC, NGOs and other corporate alteration at affordable costs. Visit www.pendok.com or call 08107804290 or email inquiries@pendok.com.

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by sympathy55(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2013
hi guys, pls i just need a step by step process on how to write a company or business profile.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by teeboy4x(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2013
sympathy55: hi guys, pls i just need a step by step process on how to write a company or business profile.

Its bin long boss, ope all is well sir
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by lucianforreal: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2013
@ cashmentors changing a business name to NGO, I will advice you start a new registration and optain a trustee form, but you will need the help of a accredited lawyer, chartered accountand, chartered secretary to do that. You can't do it on your own. Then @NiaLong it depend where you stoped, a name is approved and reserved for 60days, so if is not more than 60days, the documents are still valid, but if it has expired, you will need to revalidate. For more info. You can contact me 07064960766m you can still visit us at CAC alausa office plot7 jobi fele way
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by gomezblue: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
PENDOK is a corporate consultancy firm (which embodies professional chartered secretaries and legal practitioners) with accreditation from the Corporate Affairs Commission, an agency of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Investment with full litigation by CAMA to incorporate all business entities (i.e. Business Names, Limited Liability Companies, Non Government Organisation, Group of Company and its alterations concern). We serve you better with our CITS model; Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Services. Having assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora with different corporate concerns at affordable cost with fast delivery of certificate. We will also assist you with ur Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML and all thats needed for corporate account at moderate cost and fast delivery. Why not visit www.pendok.com, email us at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by taiwoakin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
The complete step by step guide to help you register your business name can be downloaded at http://companyregguide.com/nameregsecrets/

The complete step by step process to help you register your limited liability company with the CAC in is available at www.companyregguide.com
You dont need to meet a lawyer to do it for you, you can do it yourself

The free information has been freshly updated
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Karisma7(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
what about the registration of a small business in SMEDAN?
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
we can help you to register your Business name, Limited Company, School, Church, Mosque etc. if you register any of the above with us, we will design Customize website for you FREE of charge 08075800577.

If you need help that is you need someone to guild you on how to register any of the above call 08075800577
WWW.LOWOSMS.COM
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by waktech(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls wr can i do dis n ogun state sango side thanks
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
contact us for professional website design 08075800577 www.lowosms.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.