Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

‘gangs Of Lagos’ Movie Disrespectful To Eyo – Rapper Vector - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘gangs Of Lagos’ Movie Disrespectful To Eyo – Rapper Vector (450 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / Rapper Vector Celebrates His Daughter, Milaré’, On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘gangs Of Lagos’ Movie Disrespectful To Eyo – Rapper Vector by Azeemokoya: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Nigerian Rapper, Ogunmefun Olanrewaju, professionally known as Vector, has described the ‘Gangs of Lagos’ movie, produced and directed by Kemi Akindoju and Jade Osiberu as a disrespect to Eyo.

The Rapper via his Instagram page said Eyo does mean what the film portrayed it to look like.

Recall that the movie which was released recently revolves around a group of friends in the Isale Eko area of Lagos, Nigeria whose lives have been revolving around crime and violence.

Vector wrote: “I was born at the Onikan health center, lafiaji, Lagos island and all I have seen during the Eyo festival every time they’re out is, they stop by at ours and prayed wishing prosperity for my family.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/vector/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rita Edochie Lends Support On Yul First Wife May As She Unfollows Yul / Chioma Jesus Should Either Evolve To Contemporary Gospel Music Styles Or Quit / How Men Of The Anti Cultism Police Squad In Calabar Manhandled Me..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.