Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj (29575 Views)

The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About / Pregnant Woman About To Leave Mall Was Searched, See What She Hid Inside Her / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality show star, Tolani Baj has described as ‘disrespectful’ questions about body count from men.

According to the reality star, she doesn’t think asking a woman about her body count is right.

The reality star said this in the latest Bahd And Boujee Podcast episode hosted by her and actress Moet Abebe.

She, however, said it was okay to ask partners about their relationship histories.

Tolani Baj said,
“If a partner asks me about my exes, relationship history, I’m okay. But something I won’t answer is body count. I feel like, ‘What’s really your business?’

“My body count is not high but I still feel like it’s disrespectful to ask a woman about her body count. It’s not because I’m ashamed to say the amount, it’s just like, ‘Who do you think you’re to be asking me that kind of question?”

VANGUARD

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by 1TrippleCee: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'm praying for your sanity to be restored.

How would a rotten apple test in your filthy mouth undecided

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Gbam!!!!. Why must you ask me about my body counts.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by 1TrippleCee: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
victorclean:

And you want commitment. Making the suitor appear foolish when your partner and you mock him at the wedding parry abi. undecided The joke is on you

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

And you want commitment. Making the suitor appear foolish when your partner and you mock him at the wedding parry abi. undecided The joke is on you

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by 1TrippleCee: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
victorclean:

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace

Smh. You younglings. You want a life without consequences. Whereas, our deeds are seeds that eventually yield a bountiful harvest. Reckless living equates regrettable future..

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Bliss62: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
cool

Welcome to Nigeria

You want to share marriage and life with someone and don't want to share sexual encounters

Don't judge me I won't judge you

Normally some of us stop counting doesn't make us evil or bad

It's consensual sex

First go and ask boogyman and Damnnigar for Nairaland before you ask me

13 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by malcom1X: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
It is disrespectful to ask a guy what he does for a living.

She wants a rich man because she knows how unrealistic it is for her to get rich herself. The life she aspires for relies on someone else getting their life together and choosing her average self as a partner

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by meum: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
It’s disrespectful to ask a man how much he earns.

It’s disrespectful to tell a man I’m not in your league.

What am I saying sef? It’s disrespectful to a man for a woman with so many body counts to be dating with the intention of marriage. She should remain on the streets where she belongs😁

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Musty112: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Zina! Why must you have body count to begin with as someone who is not married. The other day, her colleague was openly saying every woman/girl at one point had aborted. It is really a shameful period

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Randal: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Also asking a man his
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Solitechworld(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
victorclean:

Why must you have a body count?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Earlystar698(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
This girl needs injection in her head

So we should not ask how deep is the river before entering to wash legs?

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by ezegenigbonine: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmm then it's disrespectful to ask a man what he do for the living arikwa

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by RisenJoe(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ashewo, you can't eat your cake and have it....
That's why I despise guys that privatize public property.

It's even more disrespectful to a man to privatize a public borehole.

Marry a virgin cos of okafor's law.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by 1950Mack: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin radarada... so if I wan buy motor now I no go ask of the mileage... so that I go know if na d motor go kill me grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by abdeefggh: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
As long as you are asking me money, i'll ask and say anything i damn like!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by youngrichnigga: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Head dey pain you abi, " what's the difference between relationship history and body count" for a Nigerian girl angry angry angry sad

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Realist5: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Grammar

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by kestolove95(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
I know you hv lost count

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Namaster: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Things ONLY a hoe would say.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by thaoriginator: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
shocked
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Solitechworld(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
victorclean:

The past determines the future.... There is no how you will have too much of body counts and be contented with your man.... You will always be craving for more, hence infidelity comes in

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Same way it is disrespectful to ASK A MAN HOW MUCH HE HAS IN HIS ACCOUNT

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Jcomtrader: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
this old hag always making the news

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by NewDea4: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Naija reality show star, Tolani Baj has described as ‘disrespectful’ questions about body count from men.

According to the reality star, she doesn’t think asking a woman about her body count is right.

The reality star said this in the latest Bahd And Boujee Podcast episode hosted by her and actress Moet Abebe.

She, however, said it was okay to ask partners about their relationship histories.

Tolani Baj said,

VANGUARD

Yeah after you don fúck many governors and senators

Senior Olocho!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Rebuker(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lol
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Omoawoke2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
We need to know o please

Why would I want to commit to you and not have an idea of how many men dick has entered you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by obaidan: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
who get 1 or 2 no go find am disrespectful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by LUAN(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Because you no go fit remember the count

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Omalicious1: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Tolani Baj said,

VANGUARD

But it's not disrespectful when a woman ask a man, abi? No wahala, continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video / "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.