Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Is Esim Card? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Esim Card? (187 Views)

Can Someone Track My Location With The Help Of A Esim Card? / What Is Esim Packages? / What Is Esim Marketplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Esim Card? by esimcard(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2023
An eSim card often referred to as an embedded SIM, is a digital SIM card that is integrated into the hardware of a device as opposed to existing as a distinct physical card. This indicates that you can download a profile over the air and activate it on your smartphone rather than physically inserting a SIM card into it.
The ability to have several profiles on one device makes it simpler to switch between different providers or plans without having to physically swap out SIM cards is one of the benefits that eSIMs have over regular SIM cards. Additionally, eSIMs are frequently more secure because they can be remotely controlled and updated by the carrier or device maker and are not vulnerable to physical theft or manipulation.
Re: What Is Esim Card? by Orfankwagh(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2023
I love this,but i like you to answer this few question for me:
-does this esim exist in nigeria here among our telecom providers
-do i need a welcome if i want to swap my phone or incase of missing phone
-how do i recharge this sim
-can i change my existing sim card to the status of esim or i need to make a new purchase

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Builds New Artificial Intelligence Company X.AI / Michio Kaku On Quantum Supremacy / Norton Error Code 8504: Causes And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.