Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Bobrisky Speaks On Soured Friendship With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks On Soured Friendship With Tonto Dikeh (260 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Speaks On Soured Friendship With Tonto Dikeh by TheGistDay: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Popular crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has opened up on his fallout with former best friend, Tonto Dikeh.

In an interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa for her podcast Toke Makinwa, Bobrisky admitted that he misses the actress.

According to him, he regrets falling out with the controversial movie star as she was like a sister to him.

He noted how Tonto Dikeh was there for him and stood by him during his pre-fame days.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/14/why-i-regret-falling-out-with-tonto-dikeh-bobrisky-spills-as-he-opens-up-on-their-soured-friendship-video/

Re: Bobrisky Speaks On Soured Friendship With Tonto Dikeh by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
So?

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Is Dead / What Seun Did Was Wrong! Please Temper Justice With Mercy,” Peter Okoye Pleads / “new Feature” – How To Edit Sent Messages On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.