Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. (2248 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Onuahia:

How much can serve me.
Laptop, 61keys Yamaha keyboard, krk rokit speaker, that’s all.
And I work 24/7

Comee to oyigbo in Ph Rivers State your problem is solved, I will be glad to be your guidan

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Mobog(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wenonawde:
I have stable power at least 23hrs 30mins everyday here at Obasanjo Farm, Ota before getting to Canaanland.
True!
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Esope6320: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Oga Life nd Direct.. If what you want is 24 hours light, I take God beg you just rush to Ijagba / Okoewe / Eleidi Area of Ota, Just after Obasanjo Farm in OTA, Ogun state. This Area is closer to Ayobo in Lagos.

I have encouraged about 5 people who truly desire 24 hours light..

They are here now.. Half Plot is 3.5 Million Nairaland. 1 Plot is 7Million Naira.

There are lesser Price though those ones are some few minutes in.

About Water : Oga Na Bore Hole you need oooo.

If you need my 100% Absolute and Genuine Assistant I can help and Connect U.

Check my signature below..

Pls sir, how much is a mini self con in this area
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2023
Johnchrix:

Comee to oyigbo in Ph Rivers State your problem is solved, I will be glad to be your guidan

Can I get sefcon upstairs there?
Like how much
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by IyaTola: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
1.5kva solar inverter will do
Onuahia:

How much can serve me.
Laptop, 61keys Yamaha keyboard, krk rokit speaker, that’s all.
And I work 24/7
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Onuahia:

Can I get sefcon upstairs there? Like how much
100-120k tiled
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnchrix:

100-120k tiled
You mean with 120,000 naira I can get what will power my laptop, speakers and charge phone 24/7?
Am interested please where do I start.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Onuahia:

You mean with 120,000 naira I can get what will power my laptop, speakers and charge phone 24/7?
Am interested please where do I start.

I was talking about rent.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Johnchrix:

I was talking about rent.
For which side is that? Hope it’s not inside village?
I just checked to see it’s oyigbo.
Please is it town?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Onuahia:
For which side is that? Hope it’s not inside village? I just checked to see it’s oyigbo. Please is it town?
No it's not village. A tone of millionaire's Lives here.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Johnchrix:

No it's not village. A tone of millionaire's Lives here.

Selfcon 120k. Steady light. Nawa o. Please can I get upstairs?
Also you fit connect me with agent?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Onuahia:

Selfcon 120k. Steady light. Nawa o. Please can I get upstairs?
Also you fit connect me with agent?

Na u go tire for light, Shell has a location here that's why there's light. I can be your agent if you don't mind.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Johnchrix:

Na u go tire for light, Shell has a location here that's why there's light. I can be your agent if you don't mind.

Please get selfcon upstairs for me. I’m waiting. Please let it be in a good place. Not where wicked landlords live 😬
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Johnchrix:

which area in Oyigbo?
Is it Afam axis?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Johnchrix(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Onuahia:

Please get selfcon upstairs for me. I’m waiting. Please let it be in a good place. Not where wicked landlords live 😬

Lolss 😂 ok how can I reach you
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Johnchrix:

Lolss 😂 ok how can I reach you
WhatsApp
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Wenonawde(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Onuahia:

Is this in Uyo?
Ok. I checked and saw Ogun.
Please is the area nice 🫢
Also ogun people welcome igbo man?

Yes, very nice and accommodating. Nice estates, Canaan land, police command and I l guarantee you not less than 23hrs power supply everyday
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Wenonawde(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esope6320:

Pls sir, can i get a room/parlor self con for that side and how much

Yes I think room and parlor self should be around 250k -270k and 2-3 bedroom flat should be around 600k-750k
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Wenonawde(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nazgul:
No state in Nigeria enjoys uninterrupted power supply. Some areas might experience better power as compared to others, but no one enjoys uninterrupted power supply 24/7. No even the almighty Abuja.

I have 24/7 hrs power supply 4days in a week and 23hrs for the rest of the week at Obasanjo Farm, before getting to Winners Chapels Canaan land 33kv
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Esope6320: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Wenonawde:

Yes I think room and parlor self should be around 250k -270k and 2-3 bedroom flat should be around 600k-750k
Pls sir,Can I get a new completed self con here, and is it readily available?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Wenonawde(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2023
Esope6320:

Pls sir,Can I get a new completed self con here, and is it readily available?

Yes..
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Esope6320: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wenonawde:

Yes..
How do I contact you sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood / Funny Tweet From A Nigerian Man Disappointed In African Parents / A Mother's Letter To Indonesia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.