Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. (2168 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello family!
I am looking for where to go and settle without thinking of traveling outside Nigeria again as agents has finished my money.
Please is it true Uyo has steady light and water ?
Which area do you suggest?
Or do you know any other place I can get 24/7 light ?
Thank you.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by dawnomike(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello family!
I am looking for where to go and settle without thinking of traveling outside Nigeria again as agents has finished my money.
Thank you.
Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Niger state
Some parts of osun state
Jericho, ibadan
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
People stay weeks in Uyo without light.

Uyo is terrible ooo.

No light.

They bring the light few days before they share bills and after paying, you won't see light again till next month.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
People stay weeks in Uyo without light.

Uyo is terrible ooo.

No light.

They bring the light few days before they share bills and after paying, you won't see light again till next month.

Wow.

Thanks for saving me. I have removed Uyo from my list immediately. I don’t want any story.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:

Wow.

Thanks for saving me. I have removed Uyo from my list immediately. I don’t want any story.
B4 giving him the chance to make u jump into conclusion u shud have told him 2b specific. Just like not all parts of Lagos have steady light not all parts of Uyo have light problem. Pple that stay in places like Itu rd, Shelter, Osongama nd many others are even tired of light.

5 Likes

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
B4 giving him the chance to make u jump into conclusion u shud have told him 2b specific. Just like not all parts of Lagos have steady light not all parts of Uyo have light problem. Pple that stay in places like Itu rd, Shelter, Osongama nd many others are even tired of light.
Hmmm 🤔
Are you serious?
Please what about security in those places ?
Is the environment good for singles?
Houses too.. sefcon to be precise.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Onuahia post=122512976] Hmmm
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by akwesenana: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:

Wow.

Electricity in Uyo can be depressing if you have nothing doing.
I just dey look this light dey waste since yesterday. E be like I go start iceblock business.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello family!
Thank you.

Try Barracks road/Brooks street axis
Or
Go to Afaha Ube/NEPA power Line area before Itam market.
stable power supply back then.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
sageb:

Try Barracks road/Brooks street axis
Or
Go to Afaha Ube/NEPA power Line area before Itam market.
stable power supply back then.

Am convinced now to forget Uyo entirely. Let me be looking at other states.

Please anyone knows about Aba ?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Wenonawde(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
I have stable power at least 23hrs 30mins everyday here at Obasanjo Farm, Ota before getting to Canaanland.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:

Why? Is it because of the high rate of unemployment there?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
sageb:

Why?
Is it because of the high rate of unemployment there?

Not unemployment. I need somewhere there will be light everyday.
All I do needs light and going for solar system will cost me so much that I can’t afford.
Someone suggested Akwaibom but am seeing different opinion about akwaibom.

So I am open to other places that I can really get light

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wenonawde:
I have stable power at least 23hrs 30mins everyday here at Obasanjo Farm, Ota before getting to Canaanland.

Is this in Uyo?
Ok. I checked and saw Ogun.
Please is the area nice 🫢
Also ogun people welcome igbo man?
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by gameova(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:

Bro, frequency of electricity depends on the particular area and not the entirely of the state. For example, here in Nkaliki in Abakaliki town (capital of Ebonyi state), we have more than 20 hours of electricity daily. But it's not the same in the next street close to where I live so it depends on the particular location in the state.

Bro can u help me with any amount pls. I need to get foodstuffs as I've been down for a while. Sorry for the deviation pls.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Onuahia:

All I do needs light and going for solar system will cost me so much that I can’t afford.

Bonny Island in Rivers State is the place to be.
24hours electricity hence accommodation is costly.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Esope6320: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Wenonawde:
Pls sir, can i get a room/parlor self con for that side and how much
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by ufotty2001: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2023
PHCN are criminal, they gave rivers state all the light they supposed to share to akwa ibom state.. you see places like aka road, ekot ekpene road, oron road, plaza, abak road and all uyo main town no light.. only very few places have constant light compare to how rivers state do have light.. PHCN only give light to those state that are ready to pay and where they can make much money from.. in akwa ibom state how many people can freely pay 5k for NEPA bill? No company in uyo That is why uyo is backward in terms of light. am staying in Port Harcourt we have 20hrs light.. infact, alot of places in pH has more than 17hrs light but you see akwa ibom state na zero.. I wanted to relocated to uyo Bec of issue of light I can't. Even prepaid meter is less distributed in akwa ibom state than rivers state. Nearly everywhere in rivers state are using prepaid meter but uyo not everywhere. My brother leave akwa ibom state and come to pH. Akwa ibom is blessed with beautiful environment like road and enjoyment but no light there ooh
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Nazgul: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2023
No state in Nigeria enjoys uninterrupted power supply. Some areas might experience better power as compared to others, but no one enjoys uninterrupted power supply 24/7. No even the almighty Abuja.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
ufotty2001:
PHCN are criminal, they gave rivers state all the light they supposed to share to akwa ibom state.. you see places like aka road, ekot ekpene road, oron road, plaza, abak road and all uyo main town no light.. only very few places have constant light compare to how rivers state do have light.. PHCN only give light to those state that are ready to pay and where they can make much money from.. in akwa ibom state how many people can freely pay 5k for NEPA bill? No company in uyo That is why uyo is backward in terms of light. am staying in Port Harcourt we have 20hrs light.. infact, alot of places in pH has more than 17hrs light but you see akwa ibom state na zero.. I wanted to relocated to uyo Bec of issue of light I can't. Even prepaid meter is less distributed in akwa ibom state than rivers state. Nearly everywhere in rivers state are using prepaid meter but uyo not everywhere. My brother leave akwa ibom state and come to pH. Akwa ibom is blessed with beautiful environment like road and enjoyment but no light there ooh
I was in ph Choba to be precise… from 2011 to 2016 but did not see this. Please which area are you currently that enjoys the 20hrs?
Also how much like sefcon there now. I paid 65k for sharp sefcon then 😂
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:
No state in Nigeria enjoys uninterrupted power supply. Some areas might experience better power as compared to others, but no one enjoys uninterrupted power supply 24/7. No even the almighty Abuja.

Bonny Island in Rivers State enjoys 24hours electricity supply courtesy of Shell and other companies.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
sageb:

Bonny Island in Rivers State enjoys 24hours electricity supply courtesy of Shell and other companies.

How much could one get sefcon there

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by ufotty2001: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onuahia:

I was in ph Choba to be precise… from 2011 to 2016 but did not see this. Please which area are you currently that enjoys the 20hrs?
Also how much like sefcon there now. I paid 65k for sharp sefcon then 😂
that was then oohh.. self contain is 150k-200k now.. u won't see cheap house here except if you go to area that is very far from town. As per light!! Ask people they will tell you .. am staying at Eliozu.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by sageb: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onuahia:

How much could one get sefcon there
250k - 300k
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by olril17(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onuahia:

Wow.

Come to Osogbo Osun state.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello family!
Thank you.
Oga Life nd Direct.. If what you want is 24 hours light, I take God beg you just rush to Ijagba / Okoewe / Eleidi Area of Ota, Just after Obasanjo Farm in OTA, Ogun state. This Area is closer to Ayobo in Lagos.

I have encouraged about 5 people who truly desire 24 hours light..

They are here now.. Half Plot is 3.5 Million Nairaland. 1 Plot is 7Million Naira.

There are lesser Price though those ones are some few minutes in.

About Water : Oga Na Bore Hole you need oooo.

If you need my 100% Absolute and Genuine Assistant I can help and Connect U.

Check my signature below..
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by AfahaAbia(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2023
ufotty2001:

You're very very correct. I am actually from Akwa Ibom but live and work in Portharcourt. Where I stay around NTA we have 23hrs of light non stop.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Nemesis0147(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Come Abj
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by IyaTola: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
dawnomike:
Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Niger state
Some parts of osun state
Jericho, ibadan
Sense no go kill you, he can try community in Ijegun, Alimosho area

1 Like

Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by IyaTola: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Onuahia:
Hello family!
Thank you.
Why not get a solar inverter system? It the best, you can use 1.5kva or 3.5kva to enjoy uninterrupted power supply
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by IyaTola: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Onuahia:

it will not cost you, it depends on what you intend to use it for.
Re: I Heard Uyo Has Steady Light And I Really Want To Know Which Area. by Onuahia: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
IyaTola:
it will not cost you, it depends on what you intend to use it for.

How much can serve me.
Laptop, 61keys Yamaha keyboard, krk rokit speaker, that’s all.
And I work 24/7

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Baby Girl Is Born And She Shall Be Called SACHI / All Family Section Members Are HYPOCRITES!! [caveat Emptor] / Groom Divorces Bride For Being Extremely Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.