Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB (15989 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: A Play On Nigerian Citizens By Oke Umurhohwo / Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by IjawTukpa: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
UNDFTD:
STOP this cheap a$$ blackmail and propaganda. People just open their mouths to vomit arrant nonsense simply to garner publicity. What evidence do these idiots have that it was IPOB killing these people? I hope they focus on actually who is killing them...terrorist Fulani herdsmen that have been ravaging their communities.
they killing them in the name of fighting saboteurs... people say they are not Biafran, you tagged them saboteurs and be killing them....we are waiting for the day you people will cross into Ijaw territory to killed somebody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is delta state part of their useless Biafra?
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by UNDFTD: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Buliwyf:

Look at these dishonest IPOB terrorists. You mean you didn't hear when they mentioned the fact that some criminals are enforcing sit-at-home there. One idiot clown is even saying it is fabrication to get land.

STOP your cheap blackmail and propaganda. What has their land acquired by the Federal Government got to do with IPOB? Or do you guys get an erection each time you hear IPOB? This is the same community that is being ravaged by the terrorist Fulani herdsmen and these COWARDS would NOT stage a protest.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by UNDFTD: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
IjawTukpa:
they killing them in the name of fighting saboteurs... people say they are not Biafran, you tagged them saboteurs and be killing them....we are waiting for the day you people will cross into Ijaw territory to killed somebody

Mister, I do NOT respond to charlatans!
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by MrAgbako: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Igbos terrorists should be wipe out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by viodemus: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
propaganda material for foreigners, so that those tribalist islamics from the other two regions go dey form say, you see wetin I dey tell you.

failed on arrival.

dem try o. dem even go bring actors, cun call one Mohammed Nduka. A tufiakwa something. Just to make things balance.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
okoros are a nuisance ANYWHERE they find themselves from Kano to Port Harcourt to Calabar to Delta to Akure to Lagos. They don't know how to respect and live in peace with their host communities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by EastAlchemist: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginchaser:
They are desperately looking for way to drag Delta into the their dirty muddy water.
The killers Dey come with IPOB uniform ?
Abi as usual
You no get sense
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by freshkpomo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arrewa:
Igbos doing what they know how to do best!

Meanwhile.. The north is by far richer than the East

If my house has 100 people and your house has 10 people, If they say 70% of the people in my house are poor while 40% of yours are, it means the people out of poverty in my house are 30 while in yours, just 6.

Have mathematical sense.... And stop concocting fake stats to message your Egos!

Pluto enters Aquarius for the first time in over 200 years. Do you know what that mean?? This is a new world order!!

Many lies and fallacy would be exposed to the world to see...

The north Will shine!! The universe will expose hypocrisy, lies and propaganda...!! We are already feeling the effect of Pluto in Aquarius from the current happenings in Nigeria and the world at large

Ode, Instead of you to speak against poverty in your region you are talking shit. What is happening in Nigeria? Is it not your Fulani brothers everywhere killing and kidnapping? 90 percent of Nigerians don't Know if ipob exist. But Fulani are like locusts, very dirty tribe of rapists and murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Brek: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rubbish
When did the report mention IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Chrismania100: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thunder scatter Your papa scrotum

khalling2008:
Ipob the terrorist don buy the market, Peter Obi is their patron, people should hold him responsible because he said he lives with them.

1 Like

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

The protest had absolutely nothing to do with IPOB, watch it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkcSgbu46I

I now understand where you’re coming from but you and I know who they’re referring to (the hoodlums imposing a sit-at-home on Mondays)

1 Like

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by OloyeVIII: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arrewa:

If my house has 100 people and your house has 10 people, If they say 70% of the people in my house are poor while 40% of yours are, it means the people out of poverty in my house are 30 while in yours, just 6.

Have mathematical sense.... And stop concocting fake stats to message your Egos!

Pluto enters Aquarius for the first time in over 200 years. Do you know what that mean?? This is a new world order!!

The north Will shine!! The universe will expose hypocrisy, lies and propaganda...!! We are already feeling the effect of Pluto in Aquarius from the current happenings in Nigeria and the world at large
If i talk now, dem go say i don start.. explain the rubbish you typed, i know say northerners are stupid by default.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by OloyeVIII: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
accordadoga25:
This is what you get when you romance with terrorists.

Finally, Warri don carry last.

IPPB don carry their madness enter Delta again.

South-South should do the needful ooo.

Delta state should give these IPOB elements Wike’s treatment to curb this madness.

See their patron’s shoes:
Your papa wey no fit afford boxers..na wa oo..
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by khalling2008: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chrismania100:

Thunder scatter Your papa scrotum

proverb 26:4) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Gentew(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://guardian.ng/news/delta-community-protests-alleges-killing-of-citizens-by-ipob/amp/

Headquarters of Bigotry is in the East..... That's where you'll be hearing that some people are fake Igbo and some are real, you'll also hear that Delta Igbo are fake, Ebonyi Igbo are fake while Anambra Is real.

They have not settled their internal bigotry yet they have the Audacity to question other tribe.

Bigotry and hypocrisy is their first name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by leanonme82: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
One of the major reason we rejected Chinedu GRV in Lagos.

The otondo would have declared every Monday "Biafra sit at home" day in Lagos.

He is what we call "Agbako" that we often pray against in yorubaland.

His father in law is even a biafran warlord. Serious agbako! We thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by AfonjaPriest: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
This written piece stinks from a tribal gutter.
And it is a Sad Waste of time to give it a nice air of perfume, because the Accommodator, from whom it originated, is a helpless headless brainless bigot.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by virginchaser(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
EastAlchemist:

The killers Dey come with IPOB uniform ?
Abi as usual
You no get sense

Your regular trade mark. Insult and abuse caused by generational curse of a typical IPOB. I still maintain some of my high value igbo friends and not anim... like you.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by EastAlchemist: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
virginchaser:

Your regular trade mark. Insult and abuse caused by generational curse of a typical IPOB. I still maintain some of my high value igbo friends and not anim... like you.
Keep chasing virgins
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by demmie1: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arrewa:

You are quite right new world order is coming and nigeria as we know it will not be in it, yoruba nation and igbo nation and other nations will emerge in the new world
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Hawkler: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
This reminds me of Hitler and Poland, not by force to be an ally.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by IjawTukpa: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
UNDFTD:

Mister, I do NOT respond to charlatans!
get out.....dem use trouble do una?
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Ttipsy(f): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
I don't understand this News
IPOB killing Asaba pple ??

I don't understand
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Tochj(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
I read the statement like a hundred times
They did not mention IPOB
Why are these Apc guys so desperate about IPOB?
IPOB is standing btw them and their Evil mission to islamise the country esp the East.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by BloomingDale(f): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Gentew:

Headquarters of Bigotry is in the East..... That's where you'll be hearing that some people are fake Igbo and some are real, you'll also hear that Delta Igbo are fake, Ebonyi Igbo are fake while Anambra Is real.

They have not settled their internal bigotry yet they have the odasity to question other tribe.

Bigotry and hypocrisy is their first name.

Audacity.
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Sewgon79(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
43Ronin:

I agree. the govt should urgently redraw the post-civilwar borders are give the SE back their state wch they put up as SS. How can you dft between igbos & SS when their king is titled by OBI(igbo title) & his name is Nduka Elunor(igbo name). you see the confusion right? all the igbo speaking part of Delta State, Benue & Kogi should be given back to igbo so people can identify.

What is problem of IPOB , BIAFRA or OBIDIENT. You people like forcing yourself on others. Because I bare same name with you and we speak same language and almost share same culture, does that means I must buy to your ideology of self secession. If you want to get out of Nigeria, nobody is stopping you, but this idea of trying to force other people to join you is what I don't get. Must everyone be BIAFRA.

Do you know that under UN law, if all IPOB states seeking for secession and some IPOB speaking tribes in other state disagree with going with you. You can't force them. This things have to be voluntary decision. It is not by force like the way you guys are killing your own people all in name of Sit at home and creating a criminal force UGM to execute some stupid laws that brings hungers into the lands. Don't you guys see what you are doing to your self.

A word is enough for the wise, that is there is a wise one among.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by UNDFTD: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
IjawTukpa:
get out.....dem use trouble do una?
Make me mutha 4ucker!
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by Basiliun: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Unfortunately there is nothing ike IPOB inscripted their play cards, it seems the poster is just tying to inplicatecate the IPOB through the news headline
Re: Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I now understand where you’re coming from but you and I know who they’re referring to (the hoodlums imposing a sit-at-home on Mondays)

IPOB has had no sit at home order fir almost a year, and regularly condemn anyone imposing sit at home as criminals

This report has nothing to do with IPOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV / Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visits Destitutes' Home In Kaduna / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.