Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) (25323 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Just In:FG Appoints Prof. Regina Ogali As Acting Vc Uniport / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Msntv: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
University of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, dies in an auto crash, The statement released by UNIPORT Public Relations Officer, Dr Sammy Kpenu, read in part, “He died late last night in an auto crash at the Olobo Premier College U-turn of the East-West Road, close to the university’s main gate. MYSCHOOLNEWS Report.

The Director of Works and Services, University of Port Harcourt, Frank Ogali, has died in an auto crash, the management has disclosed.

This came about four days after the death of the institution’s fifth Vice Chancellor, Emeritus Prof. Nimi Briggs.

UNIPORT Public Relations Officer, Dr Sammy Kpenu, disclosed this in a statement sent to newsmen in Port Harcourt on Thursday afternoon.

The statement read in part, “He died late last night in an auto crash at the Olobo Premier College U-turn of the East-West Road, close to the university’s main gate.

“His remains have been deposited at the mortuary.

“Ogali was a jolly good fellow and friend to all.

“Since he took over the affairs of the Works and Services department, there has been tremendous improvement in the quality of services rendered to the university.

While noting that the unity was still mourning before the latest death, Dr Kpenu said the management has been receiving dignitaries coming to register their condolences.

SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/university-of-port-harcourt-staff-frank-ogali-dies-in-an-auto-crash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chaiii......Rip

Meanwhile, I know that Mr Rauf Aregbesola will be there by now planning how to declare Sallah Eid el fitr Holiday....

Na only holiday that man sabi declare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Great141: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
So painful....

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Octopusssy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
cry

I thought i saw 'Director of Wokes and Services'
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by charlydamianpat(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
wao
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by cpu2006(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
nothing dey this life. rip

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by ATEAMS: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Damn
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by tiswell(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by theophorus(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Life!
Just live every moment with eternity in focus cos in the final analysis all of us go change Address at one point or the other and we go give report of our acts and actions.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Yankiss(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
May his soul RIP, amen. May God protect his own from the famished roads.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Eyah may God grant his family the fortitude to bear their loss.

RIP man

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tinu
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel909090: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rest on
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Fadddd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sorry man
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Elinosweet143(f): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Quest7777: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
RIP.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Okiemute101: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.... death is what everyone here is assured of. Just Live a good life and make an impact

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Eromzi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kai very painful, I schooled in uniport I drove passed same spot twice yesterday, to think someone will die on that road yesterday is what I can't even imagine. just thank God for every minute and every second he alone makes it count. RIP SIR.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by ozijay: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
My only Question is were they involved in the Electorial Process or not otherwise RIP
Msntv:

SOURCE:https://myschoolnews.ng/university-of-port-harcourt-staff-frank-ogali-dies-in-an-auto-crash

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by StrandedBird: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rest easy.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Badekz: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai rip o
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Captainero: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
He was a good man, I've worked with him while I was with Uniport. May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by winner37(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
So pathetic...
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Oscarchims: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Inalilaahi wa inaa li laahi raajim
God gives he has taken
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
R.ip
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Reelmii: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sorry
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by FinanceHub: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rest In Peace sir!
Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by 24SEVEN: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nature abhors vacuum.

His position, let another take.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai! cry

Death by accident is very sudden and does not give you a sign at all when it comes calling. This gentleman would have had a lot of plans for this year only for sudden death to snuff life out of him.
Thus calls for a sober reflection on our own path.
We need to life each day with eternity in view.
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ if you have not done so.
This young man has gone to meet with his maker and there is no repentance in the grave.
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
Live right daily and make room for God in all your dealings so if death comes calling anytime, we will make heaven.

May God rest his soul. Amen

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) by thegooddieyoung: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
I never knew Prof. Nimi Briggs just died!

RIP to them all. This life is truly frail!

Msntv:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Respected Courses In Nigerian Universities? / The Nigerian Law School / Kwara State Polytechnic Expels Eight Students For Exam Malpractice (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.